Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solomon City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Solomon City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:25 pm

"Uhh We may be a little late" Jim said as he walked back in. "Xeuz soldiers are coming.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 pm

DVB just cursed under his breath as he injected Zaft. "Jim, get everyone out of here, I'm afraid we're going to have blow up this place," he said. "Want me to carry you?" he asked Cisume.

Zaft won't be sleeply or something like that from the injection.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 pm

Zaft broke loose of Mace's hold, while at the same time extending his non-broken wing so that it knocked into DVB. He hoped it would cause him to drop the needle. He made a break for the door and kicked it open, not wanting to waste time turning the doorknob. He tried to keep up his sprint toward the Xeuz, but his wings were a major annoyance. They just got in the way and slowed him down. He hoped the others would be too intimidated by the advancing Xeuz to follow him, since he wouldn't be able to outrun them for long.

((Could I make a Xeuz character? I wouldn't start as them right away, but later.
So you still don't have a picture of the Xeuz? If you don't, could I have some kind of description?))

((Edit: Ack, I've been Ninja'd! Want me to edit?))
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 pm

Mace pulled out his twin pistols. "are you crazy!" Mace yelled at DVB, "you expect use to blow up a hospital?!"

(They never left you know)
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:00 pm

((Who never left?))
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:02 pm

(The group never left the hospital)
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:04 pm

"No, it's was a trick," he whispered so only Cisume and Mace could hear him. "We're going to blow them up. Mace, get the stunner gun ready for Zaft. He's one of us now, so to say," he whispered as he started looking through his bookbag.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 pm

((I know, so Zaft ran away.))

Cisume gasped, "We make them go boom?!?" she asked excitedly, "Cookies and big booms, yay!" She clapped.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:14 pm

"You feelin okay, Cisume?" DVB asked. "Mace, you think our blood may have changed her a bit?" he asked Mace.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:19 pm

"My madness is of a different kind!" he said then shooting a near by clock with a taser bullet, "now if you excuse me I need to go return Zaft."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 pm

"well considering the fact you may not be the same blood type...Probably" Jim said as he drew his 9mm and a lower level member of the Underground gave him a sword. "'ll be back....We won't need to make a "boom"" He said as he ran after Zaft Towards the Xeuz.

Jim, having great speed, caught up with zaft, tackled him, and held his broken wing to the ground with a slight stab of his sword. He then started to shoot at the Xeuz that were coming. He was tired of running from these bastards and he wanted revenge.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:23 pm

"Cisume, get on my back," DVB said simply as he started to tak a wierd looking grenade. "Jim, Mace, grab Zaft and get ready to get behind me!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:25 pm

"Aww, no boom?" Cisume said. She was a bit out of it, so she really didn't realize what was going on. She obeyed DVB, and hopped on his back.

Zaft cursed under his breath. He was captured now. He hadn't expected the underground to be so brave in confronting the Xeuz. His wing began to ache again as it was pinned the the ground, but he tried not to show any signs of weakness. He trusted that the Xeuz would pull through for him.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 pm

"Hey Zaft, Buddy ol' Pal." Jim said as he glanced at zaft before shooting at more Xeuz finally taking one down before he reloaded. "How's that wing of yours" He said with a smile, "You know....The Xeuz...are Losing They can't kill us, We have one thing they don't.....Something to Fight & Live for." He said. "Your Friend Cisume, She's a Nice person...and you...you hurt her, Zaft. You Don't realize that because those Damn Xeuz have you Brainwashed." He said as he pushed the sword harder.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:33 pm

After Mace, Jim and Zaft were behind him, DVB clicked a button and the grenade grew fins and a rocket. It streaked toward the Xeuz and on contact... A large explosion took place. "Thet're gone, though the Xeuz will now classify us as a large threat, we have to leave ASAP. We head toward the coffee base and take everything," he said as he began running toward the coffee base.

(hey...do you read the post above you? sorry but thats not cool dude, There is no reason to rush it forward.)EDITED BY PYRO
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:38 pm

Mace ran ahead of them and hot wired the van he "borrowed" earlier. "Come on guys!" he shouted, I'll get us back lickity split!"
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Zaft bit his lip as Jim pushed down harder on his wing, "Don't call me pal." was all he said at first but then he continued, "The Xuez can kill you easily, they have an army of their whole population, plus half of yours." He said "yours" as if excluding himself from the humans, "It's hard to understand people, what they think, I sure don't understand you, and I don't expect you to understand me, but I did what I had to do, and I don't mind if people suffer because of my choices." He looked away from Jim, toward the ground, "The thing is... I don't care if I hurt Cisume, that's just how life works, and she needs to find that out sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Unfortunately, both DVB and Cisume heard the conversation. DVB and Cisume managed to get into the moving van. DVB just punched Zaft, "What kind of heartless bastard are you?!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:53 pm

"What!' He said as he puled his blade out and thrusted into a different part of wing very violently and hard and then aimed his Gun at him. "How Can you say you don't care if you hurt your best friend!" He said Pissed off. "If I didn't promise Cisume I wouldn't Deeply Injury you...I would kill you right here!" You were human, You had Emotions, you had REAL Strength and you had a reason to live and fight. Now your just a Mindless Drone doing Xauet's(xeuz commander) Biddings You don't deserve to live!"
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 pm

((Hmm, I imagined Zaft's death more... exciting than this, but I was planning it anyway. Anyone has permission to attempt to kill him, but only I can say that he actually died.))

Zaft flinched in pain and reached for his wing, but he couldn't get to it with Jim on top of him. A little smile appeared across his face, "See, I told you you wouldn't understand." he chuckled, "I still have emotions, and I can tell you right now that they're not happy ones. I still have a mind, and I think it's working better than ever. Cisume's weak, I should have left her long ago, but I wasn't smart enough to. Now I see, now that I joined the Xeuz. Now that I finally do have a reason to live and fight. Live and fight for the Xeuz."
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:06 pm

"FOR THE LOVE OF LIFE SHUT UP!" Mace yelled looking behind him, "wait until we're back at the base to do this, I'm frick'n driving!"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:08 pm

"Do you honestly Expect met o believe you have feelings, I was turned into a Xeuz when I was young when they first attacked the World. It took me 3 years to be free of the curse, and that was with help if you don't want our help then fine...Die!" He said as he shot a bullet towards Zaft's chest.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:13 pm

However, it instead went through DVB's hand. "Cisume, are you all right with this?" he asked as he winced as the bullet wound through his broken arm.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:01 pm

((Wait, I'm confuzed now. I thought Zaft was on the ground with Jim, not in the van with DVB, Cisume, and Mace?))
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:04 pm

((Jim dragged Zaft into the van, and is now being threated in the van))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon City
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next