Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:59 am

The capital of the Xeuz, named after the apocaylspe that occured in Norse mythology.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 pm

They arrived in the City. Jim was first to get out of the van, The familiar Smog Polluted air filled his lungs. "Heh...I was Hoping I wouldn't have to come back here again.." He said as he looked around, Xreek was at the Front gates of the city waiting for the group. "Ahhh....Jim....my pal...come, come." He said as the group got closer. "So you guys know, Xreek is Monosyllabic, so don't ask him anything that would entail him to say words with more than one syllabil he will get confused..." Jim said as he shook Xreek hand " Thank you for tell them." He said chopping the word Telling.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm

DVB looked around at the cyberpunk-like city before saying, "I'm DVB and this is Mace and Cisume," he said to Xreek.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Mace looked towards the city, the main home of earth's slavers almost like the industrial revolution gone wrong.

"An advanced race, that came on interstellar ships, in such a smoggy beat up city?" he said with awe, "I'm quite baffled."
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Cisume was a little suspicious of the Xeuz, so far the majority that she had met were either trying to kill her or were spies. She tried to avid the alien's eyes, and almost wanted to ask him the name of the town, just to see how the Xeuz struggled.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 pm

"It Goes to show you earth would of turned out to become sooner or later..." Jim said."Yess...Quite....not good." Xreek said as he lead them into the city and towards thir new base.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:38 pm

"What now Jim?" DVB said as he began loading his guns.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Jim turned toward DVB. "First you treat me with respect, you have no right to call me cold and heartless...You have no clue what was taken from me and what I have had to do in the past.....and I don't want you to have to find out, so handle this final mission with care...if we fail, They will kill me and Cisume....and most likely enslave the rest of you..."He said as he turned away and opened the door to the base, He then Grabbed for Objects that seemed to look like Wristbands. "Put these on, Xreek made them, they will let you take on a different appearance, this way we can roam freely around town without detection, just don't draw attention to yourselves." He said as he gave the three theirs and put his on.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Mace took one of the wristband and slipped it on. "Thank you for this," he said to Pyro and Xreek.

"Wait, how do most Xeuz act with Xeuz?" he asked Xreek trying to stay within one syllable, "Like ape with ape*?"

*Ape as in human, Mace guesses that it is common for aliens to see humans as low on the evolutionary scale.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 am

"They probably kill us too, Mace is a nut and if they try to do anything, my bloodline of insanity will be a hindrince, bit I understand," DVB said simply.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 am

Mace gave a mean glance to DVB, "Do you want to play the roll of our human slave?"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 pm

"Just make sure not to act out of line, if you take on the appearance of a Xeuz, don't help any humans, and if you take on the appearance of a Human, watch out for the xeuz, they might not enslave or kill you but they will defiantly make your day horrible" Jim said as he took on the appearance of a Xeuz.

(*The wrist band can make you look like a Xeuz or a Different Human)
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:02 pm

"Understandable," DVB simply said before using the wristwatck to take the appearance of a Xeuz.

How do they look like anyway?
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 pm

(I would show you, but no way to get my pics on here. but the're hair and skin is one (like bart simpson) they are like a greyish flesh tone color, where black armour (usually not helmets but some do) umm only genetically modified or cyborinetic Xeuz have wings (with the exception of Xauet) and they all have tails like Liza)
Jim simply waved good bye to the rest of them and left."Meet back here at dusk." Xreek said using only one syllabel per word.(which all of them are)
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Cisume put her bracelet on last, watching everyone else to make sure it was safe. The small device intrigued her, and she wondered what the extent of its power was. She almost felt like trying to take on Zaft's appearance, but it didn't seem appropriate. She decided to stay in a human form, but changed her hair and eye color, and added a bit to her height, "Neat, it's like the ultimate Halloween costume." she joked. Now Cisume had short, curly, blond hair that went down to just above her shoulders, and icy blue eyes. She watched her friends transform with a bit of sadness, they had all chosen Xeuz, did that mean they had to split up? How normal was it to see Xeuz traveling with humans? Probably not very.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Seeing Cisume's face, DVB transformed into another form. It resembled hm somewhat. bbut with much longer brown hair, brown eyes, slighly darker skin, a chocolate brown shirt, purple jeans and blood red shoes. He ow had normal glasses. "Meh, prefered to be human anyway," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Cisume smiled back at DVB, happy not to be the only human anymore. "So, we get to explore the city now?" she asked. She was almost exited about this trip, despite being in a Xeuz controlled city. Being a different person gave her a new confidence.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Mace activated his watch and turned into a thin, wide eyed Xeuz.

"Wasn't the point to bled in there?" he commented, "or do you want to be attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:26 pm

"We could be like the experiments, no offense to you or your friend, Cisume," DVB said.

Hope you people remember that
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 pm

"That's ok, none taken." Cisume said to DVB. She started to walk away from the group, getting a better look at the city, but when she passed an alley someone knocked into her and they both fell down. The boy quickly stood up and looked over himself, checking for any scratches.
"What are you doing? Trying to kill me!" he said quickly. He did another quick check, and then scanned the area. He noticed the group that was behind the girl he had knocked into, or who had knocked into him in his view. He was quite panicky and jittery, and looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Who are you? You're not from around here, are you?" He talked so fast it was a little hard to catch all his words. He shot angry glances at the humans, but he flinched every time he looked at the people disguised as Xuez.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 pm

"You have a problem?" DVB said. He had made himself taller, so he towered over the boy.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Mace approached Eco and turned his head. "and what are you little street urchin?" he wheezed as if he was really as thin as he looked.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Cisume stood up and dusted herself off, she was a bit puzzled by this strange boy.
Echo seemed to shrink before DVB, "N-n-no sir." he stuttered, "I, mean, I mean yes! Y-yes, I have a problem. Her." he said pointing to Cisume, "She knocked me down, I could've gotten hurt!"
"Excuse me? I knocked you down? You're the one who came flying out of the alley!" she said defensively.
"N-no! I mean, yes. B-but you were in my way!" he said a bit flustered, "You were in my way."

((Oh, late post, let me edit.))

He shrank again when the Xeuz-ified Mace approached him. He started shaking a little and panicked. Seeming to forget his previous anger, he ran away and hid behind DVB.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 pm

"I do not see a problem, so apologize to her, now" DVB said before picking up the kid by the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Apparently little Echo had picked the wrong human shield. He struggled against DVB, kicking him and trying to bite his hand, "No, let go, let go. You'll hurt me!" he yelled.
Cisume wondered what this kid's problem was, he didn't seem to tightly wrapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ragnarok City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok City
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next