Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hachirou City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 pm

A large city located near the ocean. Recently there has been a large abount of demon attacks. Some say that the emperor holds an item of great interest to the demon king.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Tsuka roamed the streets with his Katana at his side and sunhat on his head.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

DVB was wondering around, his shadow twitching occasionally. He was looking around when he spotted Tsuka. Something about him worried him, but he decided to be friendly. "Hello, what's your name?" he asked the man.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

It was a strange sight in a Japanese city, even a port town, and you know the types that pop up in port towns.

It was a knight, in bulky armor, walking down the street with their sword in a sheath that hung from the back. They said nothing, and no emotion could be read from behind the helmet.

Curious.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Tsuka looked up and kept a straight face. He was generally a nice person. "Tsuka..." he said and contiuned to walk.

OOC: Tsuka was not that name used during the great war btw so no connection can be made right away.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

"My name is DVB..." DVB said to him as he decided to walk with him. "Are you a samurai?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Tsuka used his thumb to nudge his sword slighly out of the sheath showing DVB his blade. because of this no words were needed to be said. "What can i help you with."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm

"I am a monk and a scholar. On this river of life, I wish for companionship as my kind is considered hubris in many places," DVB said.
(I am guessing hybrids are not liked at all)
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 pm

(actually they are treated a lil better then demons but It depends, for Tsuka...people dont know he is a half demon. also just like the time of segragation in amrica different people feel differently about things)
"I see....I live by the sword....and have no god." Tsuka said as he contiuned to walk. (is it noticeable that you are half demon?)
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:05 pm

(No, but I was thinking they give off a weird vibe))

"I believe in a deity. However, I am not sure if it is a monk, a nun, many or one or simply a force beyond us," DVB stated. "What do you for money?" he asks his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 pm

"Right now...nothing just got into town not to long ago." Tsuka said as he took off his hat revealing Red hair in a very long pony tail(actually more like a rat tail cause it doesn't go up then down just straight down from the neck) around his waist was his sword, a gord, and a money sack about the size of a marble sack. He grabbed his gord and took a drink of water and re tied it to his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

And that's when they bumped into Jaden, tall man he be. He was moving quite quickly, his head facing the ground. Upon bumping into the duo, Jaden jumped back and instinctively drew his sword, standing at a rather bizarre aggressive position incase the guy he bumped into wasnt too friendly.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 pm

DVB nodded. "What do you think about demons and hybrids?" he asked carefully. His shadow quivered slightly in case things would get violent. However, the question was put on hold with meeting Jaden. "Hey, hey, no need to fight," he said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Tsuka drew his sword as well. His sword looked ragged and old. as if it were crafted a hundred years ago. "Sheath your sword." He said to the man who was sllightly taller then he. "I don't seek to shed blood any longer, but will not hesitate should i need to."
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:34 pm

It's sword time, behind the two, and in front of Jaden more or less, was the knight.

He had his sword drawn, just in case a fight broke out that needed stopping.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Tsuka turned around. He didn't like it when people attempted to sneak up on him. he jumped back to where he could see both the knight and Jaden. "Sheath your swords foreigners"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm

"Who are you, sir?" DVB asked the knight. Although he was silent, he could probably introduce himself through interpretative dance like a traveling trader or something.
"Tsuka, sirs, we shouldn't fight. What reason have we?" DVB said as he tried to calm the group.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:40 pm

I don't need a reason said katsuki inside Tsuka's head.(Btw Red Text means it is Katsuki talking FYI. Italics means thoughs or internal conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Ah. No threat. They dont want to fight. Jaden sheathed his sword quickly and gathered his brown travelers cloak about his body once more. He slid his thin frame between DVB and Tsuka and continued on, giving the knight a glance before walking around him.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Since everyone had put away there swords, so did the knight. He stayed still for a moment, and after deciding there was nothing better to do, began to follow.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Tsuka Sheathed his sword and looked behind him. He then Jumped ontop of the building behind him and disappeared from sight. Tsuka Jumped in the Alley on the other side of the building and contiuuned to stroll on.Aww...Why didn't you let me kill them? Katsuki said in tsuka's head. "Because...We are done with killing, We were split for a reason, plus....the tall swordsman....he had a look in his eye...he wouldn't be easily defeated." Ah...I lve a good chalenge. Katsuki said, if you could see him he would be licking his lips. "I do to, but i don't wish to kill any longer."
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Your kidding me. The knight followed Tsuka with his eyes, watching the man hop away. The knight couldn't do this of course, all that armor. He looked to the other two with him, frankly confused by the man's sudden take off.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 pm

DVB was just confused as the knight was. "I wonder why he left..." he asked. "Anyway, who are you two? My name is DVB," he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Tsuka emerged from the alley and began to look for a place to eat. "I'll find a job later." He said as he spotted a ramen shop . He put his hat back on and walked in. He sat down and Ordered Dumplings and Spicy Ramen.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:41 pm

"Something is wrong..." DVB said as he felt an unbalance. He felt a disturbance in the world's flow of life. 'WoNdEr WhAt Is ThE mAdNeSs AbOuT?' said the voice of his dark, demon persona, DX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hachirou City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hachirou City
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next