Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hachirou City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Hachirou City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Hm. Jaden stepped forward to speak to the guard, lowering his hood. "He's no demon." He told the guard whilst sheathing his sword. "I dont know him, but I know that no demon would protect innocent lives as he did. If it were not for his help, those creatures may have done far worse damage than they already did." Jaden kept his reasons short and to the point, the way they should be. After embarassing himself by mistaking that Silent Knight as his old ally, all he wanted to do was take his leave.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:40 pm

"You are not from this land.. you couldn't possibly know what the samuraidemon is capable of, if this man is indeed the Samurai demon the entire region is in danger." The guard said as he held onto Tsuka's arm tightly. He kept quite for a moment, not resisting, he wanted to see how far things would get.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:30 pm

"Yet, he saved your city. I think he's capable more of good than bad." Jaden continued speaking. He was making good points, least, I think. "What demon saves lives?"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:36 pm

The guard easily became confused with the situation. "But i...uh....Lt dao said...ugh well i guess if he was a demon he'd be attacking the city with them wouldn't he, esspecially if he were the demon samurai." the guard surprising let Tsuka go. "Hm, your a very trusting person aren't you swordsman?" Tsuka asked Jaden, "You don't even know me and you kept me out of shackles" He Put his sunhat back on, he turned his back and took a step before stopping. "I'm leaving town, I have a promise to keep...your welcome to accommodate me on my journey if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Comik Radd
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Comik Radd

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 am

How pleasant, just as Leon shows up, everyone leaves. Even the guards left when Leon came. Ugh, people. Demon blood dripped off his huge axe, slung off his shoulder as a sharp face hidden behind a bear's face looked onward at the group, walking along aimlessly as all vikings do. He had freshly attached horns to the bear's head to mock the tiny ones unseen from under the bear's head. He offered the group a brisk "Hail." before walking in the direction they were probably headed, whichever that was.
Back to top Go down
http://blueskyproductions.freeforums.org/index.php
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:46 am

Jaden shrugged before pulling his hood back up. Before he could speak, Leon walked up next to them and uttered his "Hail". Jaden looked at him for a moment before giving him a nod and returning to speaking to Tsukasa. "Wouldnt be justice if I did nothing." He said. Jaden had no present task at hand, and this world seemed to be in a bit of trouble, with all these demons around.

Looks like Jadens sticking with the group. Who was that new guy though...
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 pm

The Silent Knight nodded to the guards decision. That's nice, no one got in trouble. He turned around and followed the rest, because a foreign mute should never pass up the opportunity to being a member of a group.

Some strange viking showed up, holy crap.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:45 pm

"I would like to join," DVB said, relieved no one got hurt. He then bowed to the viking as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Tsuka stopped and turned back. "Well, come along then" He then noticed the Viking, where the hell did he come from. "Exuse me, foreigner what is your name" This was an odd group of people, 2 civilians, and 3 foreigners(not vikings). He waited for the vikings response for continuing.

Last edited by Pyro on Sun May 02, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comik Radd
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Comik Radd

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:02 pm

The viking stopped in his tracks, realizing he was being talked to. Fuck, he didn't want something big here, just a quick greeting as he passed along. He turned around on one foot and gave a return bow/bow of greeting to those who didn't to keep up with local customs. To his name however, he gave a shrug. Didn't really feel like giving it, but he may as well. "M'name's Leon." He grunted, raising a hand to the direction he was heading. "Y'goin' dat way?" he asked, really just wanting a yes or no answer and not someone's bloody life story. "If not, we 'ave no further business."

And so he stood there, waiting for a response. Not very patiently, either.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm

He gave a gesture of greeting and spoke "Going that way." Tsuka said as he pointed in the direction he was walking. He then turned back around and began walking they way he originally was.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Jaden stayed quiet, eyes roaming from the Silent Knight to the Viking, to DVB, then to Tsuka again. "And what exactly is 'that way' ?" He asked, adjusting his hood.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Tsuka looked at jaden "That way, Leads out of the city, to Hanako village. Also leads the start of a journey I've promised to complete." He said as he looked at the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"I will accompany on your quest," DVB said as he nodded curtly. He had nothing else to do and he may find more enlightenment among the way.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Comik Radd
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Comik Radd

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Oh, the Viking. Yeah, he's gone, what with everyone standin' around for so long. For a dude with a massive axe, he's pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Same with Jaden. Guy just started walking the same way he was headed before. He bid the group a goodbye and was on his way. Gave the knight he mistook as a holyman an odd look before being on his way.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 am

Actually tsuka was gone to, he didn't stop walking when he started walking earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hachirou City
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3