Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hachirou City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Hachirou City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 pm

When he was sure that no one was paying attention to him, that young man from before walked up next to the silent knight, casting over the knight his own watchful eye. Said young man walked infront of the knight and started... Talking to him. "My name is Jaden VI and I have a confession to make." Jaden VI exclaimed, walking with the knight. "I apologize if you are here on important business, holy man, but I shall make this quick. Promise."

"I have been avoiding my past for two years, but today, I come forward to expose my wrongs to you." Jaden paused only a moment. "I dont like this reason as much as you do, but it will have to suffice. I experienced... A great loss in my life. An entire year I spent wandered about, spreading destruction like no other. Though it was done in the name of... justice, it was still mindless. I destroyed the group of people that took her from me, but at the cost of many lives. Though innocent, I... Could have spared them."

Jaden stopped suddenly. "Hn." He clearly didnt mean to say that much. "I asked not for forgiveness, but only your ear, as I have none left to speak to, and I thank you for it, holy man." With that, Jaden stopped speaking to the armored man and turned away. Actually, he turned toward the other man talking to him. DVB, and asked as politely as he could. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Tsuka finished eating. "That would be..." the cook began to say. Tsuka got up and dropped a money pouch on the counter. "That should cover it...correct?" Tsuka said. The man simply nodded with a dropped jaw and wide eyes. Tsuka walked out of the ramen shop and looked at the sky."Heh...." He then contiuned to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 pm

The knight didn't know what to say, if he could talk, anyway. The "holy man" thing came out of nowhere. Knights were important and all, he was a legend from his own land, but holy? Knights must have been of even higher stature from where the troubled man came from. He was about to make some gesture to Jaden, but he turned away. The knight thought about this.

He had come here to make a fresh start, travel a land where people didn't see you and say, "Hey! Is that The Silent Knight? From the court of King whatshisname? I think it is." It got annoying, to say the least. Well, now here was this one person asking for forgiveness and another with some kind on sixth sense. Indeed, this would shape up to an interesting trip.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm

"I sense a foreboding feeling..." DVB told Jaden before looking at him. "I am sure that the deity and the force that drive us all has forgiven you for your misgivings, Jaden. Now the question is that do you forgive yourself, my friend?" he said with a serene smile. He then looked toward the knight. "My teachers spoke highly of warriors of the west such as yourselves. 'Knights' were the term for warriors who follow a code of moral and honor. In this case, you are silent. Whether by vow or inability, I will call you the Silent Knight," he said as he held out his hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:16 am

Although the knight didn't like that the boy was eavesdropping, he was pleased to hear his words about knights. that, and the quick understanding on who he was, The Silent Knight. He took his hand in a firm shake.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 pm

As tsuka walked he took another glance at the sky. It was turning dark, but it was still around noon."Well it seems Hacirou is about to be under attack..." He said as he watched the sky darken. He jumped to a Roof Top and drew his sword. He then checked to see if any Ground walking demons had already invaded the city. "When the time of atgtack comes...i must make sure only to harm those demons who are harming others.." He said to himself. "Why don't we just kill them all....like the good old days.."". Katsuki was speaking in his head again. Essential Katsuki wasn't really a different person just Tsuka's thrive to kill anything. While Tsuka was a more snensiable part of the DemonSamurai he to Would partake in slaying enemies. WHen they were togehter they were pratically unstoppable, Tsuka being the strategical, as well as an excellent swordsman. And Katsuki, the part that...like stated lives to kill(was just about as skilled as tsuka). when they were the DemonSamurai, He, obiously loved killing, but as well used strategy to defeat his skilled opponets.

(Just some background knowledge)
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Jadens eyes narrowed at DVB. "I didnt ask for forgiveness." And as for forgiving himself, Jaden wouldnt be doing that anytime soon either. Death is death. There is no forgiveness for the taking of a life. Jaden would just have to live with it, as he always has. Wasnt this the guy he almost severed in two only minutes ago, too? Maybe he should try it again. For fun. Nah, that wouldnt look good infront of the holy man. These holy types were very difficult to take down. Even with all that armor, they were very quick, not to mention their weapons could knock the head off an mammoth in a single swing. Especially this one.

Odd, though. He didnt seem to recognize Jaden, even though they had met a number of times and had a few practice spars. Stranger still, the holy man didnt speak. They were never really chatty, but this one could always spare a few words to an acquaintance. Jaden kept this all in mind.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:59 pm

DVB sighed a bit. However, his eyes widened and he placed his ear on the ground. "The earth is shaking. Demons are approaching the town in this direction," he said as he got out his staff and his shadow took a pose for combat.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Jaden shifted on his feet to keep them from falling asleep. "You're clearly mad." He said calmly, not feeling any of the previously mentioned vibrations. He looked to the Silent Knight and asked him. "What's his name?" Needed to see if the guy could even speak. Would confirm Jadens suspicions about the 'holyman'.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 pm

The knight pointed to DVB, and then shrugged. He just got here, not like the knight would know that guy. And then this talk of demons, that sounded interesting, although The Silent Knight had no idea how the fellow would know. Was he psychic? That'd currently prove to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 pm

A thought approached Tsuka's mind. The foreigners....they most likely never encountered demons before and wouldn't know anything about them. Tsuka quickly jumped from building to building until he was on the street behind DVB and there fore infront of the Knight. "Sorry I left early...not much of a group kind of guy." He said as he re sheathed his sword for a moment. "Not to long ago there was a war between hum ans and demons, i fought in that war and i can tell you that....." He said as he pointed at the sky"...that is defiantly a sign of Demons...primarily flying demons but that doesn't mean ground units wont be knocking down the gates...notice how the people, and guards are panicking. Thit town, being a major trade and transport town, gets attacked quite often." Tsuka concluded and re drew his sword as the sky turned a dark red color. "Here they come"
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 am

Jaden pulled his hat off and stowed it somewhere under his long brown robe before pulling his hood over his head. Still didnt get everyone's names but whatever. Jaden stepped back and leaned against the wall, placing one hand on his blade hilt from under his robes. Maybe this psychic boy was right and there were demons coming. Maybe they were all insane. Little difference. Jaden wouldnt fall.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 pm

They defiantly weren't insane, as Tsuka turned around, thus now having his back facing the group, dozens of dragon looking serpents come from above, dropping off uncountable oni(about 7 feet tall ogre looking creatures weilding clubs, axes, and mallets) and goblin looking creatures. By this time came all inexperienced civilians were locked in their house while Militia and city guards poored into the streets to fight the oncoming attack. Tsuka made no conversation he quickly took a few steps forwards and slashed through an Oni as it hit the ground. He then scaled a signifigantly tall building as a serpent flew by he jumped on it and jolted his blade into its skull, causing it to fall to the ground he then flipped off of it before it hit the ground and introduced himself while he had a second to look at whats around them. "The name is Tsuka... i have no surname".
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 pm

The Silent Knight pulled his sword from the sheath on his back and looked into the advancing horde, no emotion readable through the helmet which, at most, showed shaded eyes. An army, an army of demons. Serpents from the sky, and on land strange ogres and goblins. His home kingdom had more, but they didn't look so, foreign.

And then he charged, it wasn't a conventional one, because it was done with the strain of heavy armor. It was slow, but carried momentum along with it at had no intention of stopping now that it had started. The Silent Knight trampled several goblins as she ran toward an oni, he had fought trolls in previous journeys, and oni couldn't be too different.

SLASH SLASH, CRUSH

The knight swung his sword over and over at the large creature, edged side or not, as long as it kept on flowing, trying not to give the hulk an opening.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:46 pm

The Silent Knight was no holyman. At least, not the one Jaden knew. Damn, babbling to a stranger. Great. Jaden ducked under the swing of an oni's axe, ripping him from his thoughts. Bastard was tall, even moreso than Jaden. Still, this threat wouldnt prove to be too much of a challenge. Jaden jumped into the air and slammed his foot into the onis face, hand tightening further on his sword hilt. Not going to bring it out JUST yet.

When Jaden landed, he threw himself out of the way of the ogre's axe again, the creature recovering faster from the attack than anticipated. Jaden rolled over backwards, shifting his leg out of the way fast enough to avoid having his leg turned to powder from yet, another oni and its mallet. Hn. Jaden froze and prepared to draw his sword. No time to warm up like right now, ey?
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Tsuka was quick to respond to the two oni attacks towards the tall swords man. He stood next to him with his sword in front of himself. if Jaden were to look over at the blade it was ragged and had many notch of missing metal. It had the look of a sword that lasted through a hundred battles and that lost its ability to cut. He would of given Jaden some advice but he really didn't know any of hte beings weaknesses...it just came to him, if his old self (the combined tsuka and Katsuki) were here, he'd probably know...but then again this town would be covered in dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm

DVB took out his staff and began whacking demons. LeT mE oUt YoU kNoW yOu WaNt To! DX said in mind-speak. He shook his head as he blocked a hit. He leapt into the a air and began using an ancient martial art, knocking out demons one after another in a rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:48 pm

The sword infront of his face gave him an idea. It may have been old and somewhat useless for battle but it could promote something interesting. "Pardon me." Jaden said, drawing his own sword. Jaden snapped the blade from Tsuka's hand and brought it up to an oni.

The oni was wise enough to block with it's mallet, but the blade Jaden snatched never met the ogre's weapon. At the last second, Jaden stopped swinging and turned his body the opposite way, bringing his own blade down upon the oni's neck. Jaden instantly returned the blade to its owner, knowing he himself would be mad if someone took his sword without permission.

Axe oni wasnt too happy losing its brethren. It let out a wild howl of vengeance and swung the axe at Jaden haphazardly, lost in its rage. Or maybe it couldnt care less about the loss of its mallet wielding friend and it was naturally a berserker. Jaden ducked and brought his sword up to jab straight into the oni's gut.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

After his sword was returned, and the axe oni was stabbed. Tsuka Jumped, swun around and straight up lopped the onis head of from a slice to the back of the neck, all the way through. the head landed beside jaden. Tsuka Landed and looked at Jaden, "Don't let the blade's apperance fool you." He said as he lifted his sword once more. "this sword can cut through more then most swords" Tsuka finished. He couldn't expect the foreigner to know his reputation, especially since not even most war veterans didn't.

Some may have find it odd that Tsuka kept calm and wasn't afraid to stop fighting to have small discussions every once and awhile. But it'd be wise of those to not think of this as he was off guard. Which was most likely exactly what was going through another mallet weilding Oni as he swung side ways at Tsuka, Tsuka jumped up and landed on the mallet and stabbed the Oni in the chest.

(don't be afraid that your godmodding if you easily kill a few Oni, they are one of the most Basic ground units, as well as the serpents are a basic air unit of the demons. Just some needed info.)
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm

No idea what had been happening to the knight, so time to make shit up.

The oni The Silent Knight had picked a fight with was using a kanabo. Several hits were made against the knight's claymore, the oni probably thinking it could break the blade. It was wrong, the claymore was practically a club itself, but with an advantage. The oni's club dropped, along with it's hands. Taking advantage of the situation, The Silent Knight thruster his blade through the monster, and ended up annoying an oni on the other side.

Well, here we go again.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Jaden didnt answer. He just kept fighting, moving quickly as he could through the swarms that came after him, dodging some, cutting down more. His hood remained firmly over his head and his cloak swirling about him with each movement.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:13 pm

DVB just slammed a demon into the ground before knocking two more out with his staff. He then grabbed one and threw it at a group like a bowling ball.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:35 pm

It wasn't long before the battle was over. Tsuka sheathed his sword and looked at the group. "I than k you for your assistance." He said as he began to walk off. A loud clapping was heard from behind them, Tsuka stopped at this. "Halt! Your Under Arrest" An oncoming guard said towards Tsuka. "On what Charges?" He said to the guard. "Suspicion of being the DemonSamurai" The guard said as he grabbed Tsuka by the arm. C'mon, lemme tear him apart... Tsuka ignored the voice in his head and looked at the guard.... not sure what to do, he didn't want to much attention.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 pm

"Leave him alone, sir" DVB said as he walked to the guard. He put his staff away and he really didn't look like a threat. DX sstayed quiet, wanting to see how this would end up.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 pm

The knight stood back. No matter how kind the swordsman was, it wasn't his place to argue against the guards. A knight he my be, but also a knight from a far off land, the status was worth a bucket of cold fish.

Huh, a stand over there was selling the same thing for quite a price, foreign places, go figure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hachirou City   Hachirou City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hachirou City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next