Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Ragnarok City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Mace quickly ran behind Jim, removing his disguise, and followed him.

Mace was also quite pissed at DVB.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:09 pm

He Looked at the wounds on DVB...."No...your not dieing...I am....I have one last trick up my sleeve...he pulled a sphere out of his pocket...this is for the bomb...so that no other organism but the Xeuz will die..." He said as he gave it to mace...then put his hands on DVB..they glowed..a few seconds later DVB was healed...but Jim was the one with the wounds. "Good luck my friends..." He said as he fell to the ground...still breathing but fading.(i really don't want this to end to soon so i might make another charater or something unless you want it to end.)
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:15 pm

However, DVB wouldn't let that happen. The wounds came back to him and disappeared from Jim. "Sorry Jim, but what is m purpose?" DVB said as the pain came back. "Tell Cisume... I... love... her..." he managed to say before darkness finally overtook the heartbroken soul. DVB was dead.

Last edited by Count DVB on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm

"Wait," Mace ask Jim, "Where is the best place to set it up, and what about your goal to fight the general!"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Jim was stubourn..."Your still young...you can have a life....with Cisume....I have nothing left to live for after all of this...nothing....DVB...you have been promoted to leader...you finally realize what it is like to want to die for a good cause...but I'm not going to let you....not today..." He said as he took the wounds back, and sealed his power not allowing another switch over again."....just be sure not to let Xauet andthe queen live...ok...the courtyard infront of the castle is the best location for the bomb..."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 pm

DVB was suddenly brought back to the shocked faces of his comrrade. "Jim, JIM, wake up!" he said as he tried to awaken Jim. DVB thenrealized what happened. He was now leader. He closed his eyes and they were back to purple, but it had a slight reddish to it. "Mace, carry Jim, we're going to the van. Kid, you're comign with us, Cisume you alright?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:28 pm

That was it....Jim Was gone...His last wish...it wasn't that the revolution would be a sucess, though thats what he said....his true final wish was that his friends...only important thing in his life, would be ok...and unharmed...

Xauet stood quickly."I have a...weird feeling....like something I've always wanted to happen did... he said with glee.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Mace looked at DVB with frustration. "No time!" he snarled as he ran to the Van to finish DVB's crazy bomb. He flung open the door and saw a mess on the floor, "well he didn't get that far..." With that he started working with the power of seven IT workers.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:34 pm

He grabbed Jim's knife and cut a scar across his left eye, which healed rather quickly, (one-tine thing that fast). "I swear Jim... I will kill the general and the queen," he said as he put away the knife. "Mace, I need your help making the biggest, baddest, most flash bomb ever, you up for it?" DVB asked as he also went to work.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 pm

When Xauet heard information from a spie he couldn't believe it...Jim Was dead....How? The man Seemed invincible, Xauet at first thought it was another guiset that jim was pulling so he could be left alone....but...i wasn't....Xauet got angery."Dammit Jim...I was supposed to kill" he cursed himself.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Cisume was not ok. Why were all her friends dieing? This had never happened before. Up until now she tried to be as peaceful as possible, but she couldn't stand anymore of this. If the Xeuz were causing her friends to die, she was going to return the favor. "DVB, you have an extra gun?" she asked calmly.

Echo followed the group unsurely. Guns, knives? Who were these people really?
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:07 pm

DVB gave her a hug. "Thank god or whoever is out there you are all right?" he said. He started taking out the gun until his face became suspicious. "Cisume, please don't be offended, but I don't want you to harm yourself or attempt suicide. If you have problems, talk to us, we're friends, we're nakama" he said giving her the gun. "Besides, this will end quickly, we just need to finish the bomb and the Xeuz will be destroyed. Hey kid, would you like to join us?" he asked Echo.

nakama-friends or family in Japanese. Used often in One Piece. Anyway, Pyro said that we could end this soon. He wasn't here cause he was grounded.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Cisume was about to say something, but instead she just shrugged off the hug, "No, I'm not going to shoot myself, I'm aiming for the Xeuz. If any come close to here, please let me handle it." she said, checking to make sure the gun was loaded. When she was satisfied, she held it at the ready.

Echo looked up at DVB, "Ok, sure!" he said excitedly, "But... who are you?" he asked. He was still a little wary of these people, but they were saying stuff about getting rid of the Xeuz, so they couldn't be all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:34 pm

DVB smiled. "I'm sure Zaft would be proud of you. You have matured into a beautiful, proud, young woman. Just be careful, I lost Jim, it would destory me if I lost you," he said while his eyes wete starting to water and gave her another hug. "Okay kid, I'm DVB, the loveable madman there is Mace and the bautiful lady there is Cisume. The one who had died was Jim, our leader, however he had elected me as the new leade before death. Right now, the war will end with a bomb on the capital in the courtyard. What's your name?" he told Echo.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Cisume just shrugged it off again, but when DVB mentioned Zaft she got a bit angry, "Not a good time." she thought.

Echo looked sad, "Oh, he's dead?" he said as a shiver went down his spine, "I don't want to die." But he seemed to stray from the subject rather quickly when DVB asked him his name, "I am Echo the..." he wasn't sure what else to say. Everyone else seemed to come with a description, but what was there about himself to say? "Hemofilac." he said, trying to pronounce the name of the disease he had. He had only heard it a few times, and he wasn't good with big words to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 pm

"Well, Echo, you can help mace assemble the bomb, whe me and Cisume stand guard. This ends tonight," he said as he traced the new scar on his left eye. "You alright, Cisume?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Mace turned DVB , glared at him, then pushed him away from the van door and slammed it closed.

He turned to see the Echo kid in the van, which unsettled Mace a bit. "Err... You know how to build stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:17 pm

(this may be paused for...awhile, cause you can't fight Xauet if I'm not on...and I'm leaving my dads tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:05 am

"Nope!" Echo said cheerfully, "Well... do boxes count?" he asked Mace. He looked at some of the stuff on the floor, and it didn't seem friendly, "What's a bomb?"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:11 am

"Hmm... who do you want to kill? the queen or the general?" DVB asked in a serious tone at Cisume. "Personally, the general is mine to kill, for the sake of Jim, he won't die by the explosion, but by my hand," he said.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Mace looked over to Echo, and then to the ground. "A bomb is a weapon, when it is detonated it creates an explosion big enough to consume the entire Xeuz city," he explained if somewhat guilty, "just be careful around this stuff, it's very dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 pm

"Mace, don't forget this," DVB said giving the orb to him after opening the door. "This will make sure only Xeuz die from the blast. It needs to be done in the castle courtyard, said Jim," DVB said.

Last edited by Count DVB on Mon May 11, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:02 pm

(He already slammed the door.)
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm

(Edited))
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Xauet stood from his "throne" "assemble the defensive army...I have a feeling that The ressitance is on the verge of an attack."

(so you guys now there are more ressitance then just you four...they are just like extra guys that help fight.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok City
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next