Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:51 pm

"No." Echo said folding his arms, "I don't want to go. I only go home at night."

"Hmm?" Cisume said, "Oh, no, not really. It's just..." she trailed off thinking of what to say, "That kid." she half-lied, "He looks like he's all alone in this Xeuz city. He reminds me a little of Zaft and me." She hadn't realized until now, but Echo was exactly like them.

-
Lamont avatar by ZethRina on Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:52 pm

"Hmm... Don't worry, you have me and even Jim and Mace now and Zaft is now in peace at last," DVB/James said as he ruffled Cisume/Cecila's hair in an affectionate way.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Cisume shrank back from DVB's affection, "That's not really what I meant..." she said, slowing down her pace, "I'm worried for him. I know we can't go around rescuing every orphan off the street, but he seemed so lost. Just like we were." she said referring to her and Zaft, "Maybe... if things had been different... we wouldn't have turned out... like this." she said looking at her hands, "And maybe... Zaft wouldn't..." she was trying hard to keep her composure, but couldn't finish the sentence.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm

DVB/James said nothing, but gave Cisume/Cecila a hug. "It's okay to cry, that's one of the things I always remebered. Do not hold back your emotions or you'll start to rot in your heart," DVB said as his eyes started to water also. "Zaft made his choice, and ind the end, he was free and now he is in peace," he said as tears fell down into her hair as he still held her.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 pm

((lol, yay sappy posts XP))

Cisume allowed herself to be hugged for a few seconds, but then broke away, a few tears streaming quietly down her face. "I-I..." she stuttered, deciding whether to say it or not, "I loved him." She mumbled out the words and ran away, going the opposite way the group had been. She didn't want to deal with DVB right now. She didn't want to deal with anyone right now. She just wanted to find a nice, dark corner and curl up in it.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

DVB just bit his lip. He felt his heart shatter, but didn't show anything. He just had a tigher grip on his gun. "Heh, my future is one of loneliness then," he said with a bitter smile. He just walked toward the capital, fiddling with something in his pocket.

Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Suddenely, he froze. He let otu a scream His body shook and he collasped.

"Where am I?" DVB said as he looked around at the darkness. He heard voices. "All alone..." "No one wnats you!" "No one would love you," he heard the voiced. DVB tried to close his ears, but it didn't help. The taunting, re remembered painful memories. "You're weak, you're a lovesick fool," "NONONONONONONONO!!!!!! STOP!" DVB yelled in his mind untiul he remembered how Cisume acted. Everything just stopped. "I am alone..." he mutttered before a shattering sound was heard and the legacy of darkness that his family had held back was coming at him. DVB had given up...

He awoke to see Cisume, shocked by his sudden collaspe.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:44 pm

Cisume had wandered quite a way into the city. She got many strange looks and some rude comments from resident Xeuz, but she wasn't listening. She found herself thinking of the old days, before she had joined resistance, and even before she had joined the Xeuz. She was remembering the times when she and Zaft were young, when they were just really good friend running around in an alien infested world. Things were so simple, relatively speaking, back then. She wished with all her being that things could go back to how they had been.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:55 pm

DVB had managed to get up. He was different, his eyes were now a pierecing blue. He took off his glasses and managed to look at his refelction. "It appears my stress has caused my eye to change chemicals in my irises, fitting for one of a heart of ice," he said with a bitter smile before running where Cisume was.

He had managed to catch up to her and tapped her shoulder. "The boss wouldn't be happy if you ran off," he said as she turned around.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Cisume jumped and whirled around, expecting a Xeuz, but instead she saw DVB. She sighed and put her arms around herself, "What do you want?'' she said more harshly than intended while turning back around to face the gray wall of a tall building. Didn't he take a hint? She really wasn't in the mood to talk right now.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:05 pm

"Listen, the sooner we finish this, the sooner I will no longer have to do you anymore, dead weight," he said in his new emotionless voice.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Obviously DVB was trying to mess with her, acting so emotionless and being so vague. She sighed, "No, you listen. I'm not in the mood for any crap, so whatever you're trying to do, stop it." she said in regard to his new attitude. "Stop being so selfish, don't try to make me feel guilty about this. Don't just think about yourself. At least I'm not dead. Zaft is." She tried to match his emotionlessness, but wasn't doing too good.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:21 pm

DVB didn't say anything, but slapped her hard in the face. "Listen Cecila, your friend is dead. D-E-A-D. He is not coming back. There is no excuse crying abiout remincing the past. You are his best friend. He would have been very disappointed on how you are acting. I may not have known him for very long, but you have to suck it up and be a proud, responsible, beautiful young woman. I am not being selfish. What would happen of because you were helpless or scared, me, Mace or Tim died?" he said as he helped her up. The eyes began losing their hue and were now a dull blue.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Cisume couldn't even describe her feelings. She would have slapped DVB right back, but she didn't. "Don't touch me!" she yelled at him, "Yeah, you didn't know him, and apparently I don't know you. You've never been this much of an ass before! What's your problem? When someone dies, do you go to their funeral and slap all the sad people?" she shoved him aside and started off in another unexplored direction. She was angry before, but now she didn't have a definition strong enough for her feelings, "And if you know what's good for you," she yelled back, "Don't follow me again."

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm

DVB grabbed her arm before she had a chance to leave. "YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY WHOSE SUFFERED! WHAT ABOUT OUR BOSS WHOSE HAS TO LIVE WITH HIS HUMANITY ROBBED WITH NO ONE TO SUPPORT?! (Jim) WHAT ABOUT OUR COMRADE WHO IS LEFT WITH ONLY SHRAPNELS OF HIS SANITY?! WHAT ABOUT ME?! I HAD NO ONE! I WAS THE NOOB OF THE TEAM UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG! AND ROGHT NOW, YOU BROKE MY HEART!!" he yelled, tears streaming down. "AM I SELFISH FOR TRYING TOP PROTECT LIKE THE TEAM?! AM I SELFISH FOR TRYING TO HELP YOU MOVE ON SO YOU DON'T GET HURT WORSE?!" he said as he looked into her eyes. "But Zaft only matters to you. I'm sure he was a good person. I hope you still think the same of me" he said before kissing her on the cheek and running toward the capital, both guns in his hand.

Since Pyro rarely posts, we should head this toward the climax until otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:45 pm

It was smart of DVB to run away. Cisume couldn't believe him, kissing her? If the Xeuz didn't kill him, then she surely would. Her mind was screaming at him, but she couldn't open her mouth. She curled up on the ground and clutched her hair, unsure of what to do next.

Echo had long bored of just standing around doing nothing, so he had wandered off. Eventually he heard a lot of noise, and walked toward its source. He saw James run by, and tried to follow him because he had nothing better to do. "Hey! Hey, wait!" he said to him, "Wait for me. Where is that girl? Wasn't she with you?" he asked, not intentionally being annoying.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm

DVB was in a haze. "Kid... take her out of the city now... I love her..." were the only sensible words that he spoke before his eyes shot open and he just started limping toward the stores, by a varitey of odd parts. DVB/James then went back to where Cisume was. "Get out of the city, love," he said before walking in a zombie like position with the strange assotrments in his hand. he walked until he reached the entrance of the city and where the old van was. He locked himself up and sounds were being heard.

...He was making a bomb...

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Echo was a little confused, but he nodded. He didn't really know where the girl was, but that didn't seem very important at the time. He retraced his steps and tried every path.

This guy just wouldn't leave her alone, would he, "Jesus, just leave me alone for two minutes." she yelled after DVB had gone a ways off. Suddenly the little homeless kid from before ran up to her, "Come." he said holding out his hand, "We go now."
"What?" Cisume asked in a daze of her own. She ended up following him anyway, a little unsure of it all.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:03 pm

DVB was almost done until he heard footsteps. Some spies caught wind of their true identity. He stepped out and saw them headed towardf. He followed. He saw they wre aiming at Cisume. All thought gone, he ran faster...

Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Shots were heard and DVB's eyes had opened. He had managed to save Cisume. "Nevert touch her," he said before managing to shoot the spies in the head with instant kill. He then yelled and fell onto the ground, bleeding and losing consciousness, seeing Echo and Cisume look over him.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Echo had brought Cisume to the same general area as DVB. A few shots were heard, and several Xeuz dropped dead. Echo cowered behind Cisume, terrified of the blood leaking from their motionless bodies. Cisume grabbed his hands and dragged him away from the morbid scene into an alley. She heard another scream, and could have sworn she recognized it, but she hadn't seen where the shots had come from, and she didn't want to risk going back out. Other Xeuz could still be waiting for them.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Panicking, Mace ran out to the place were he heard gunshots. He limped/ran over to the seen to see his comrade on the ground. Keeping a casual look he picked up the body and proceeded to leave the town. (in disguise).

(I think we should wait for Pyro to come back so he isn't so left behind.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 pm

"Mace... Get Cisume, please... I need your help... building a bomb... take the kid as well... now," DVB had managed to say before getting off of Mace and both of them headed toward Cisume. "Cecilia, are you all right?" he had managed to say so she could hear.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Jim Returned, back in his true identity and pissed. He grabbed DVB and Slammed him to the wall."What the Hell are you doing!!" He said as he looked at everyone around. "Because of you we all may very well Die!"...he dropped DVB and calmed down."Follow me, I know a good hiding spot." he said as he headed for an alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:04 pm

DVB just smiled. "Death is coming for me Jim, I've just been shot several times and now you slam me on the wall, eh?" he said while he had a hand on a large wound. "There's a bomb I was assembling, you and Mace finish it to end this once and for all," he said as he coughed up blood. "Cisume, you alright?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok City
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next