Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:01 pm

"Cisume, we need to get them as many Xeuz in a single location as possible for maximum success," DVB said after an hour of silence to his comrade. "Any ideas?" he said.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:30 am

the army quickly assembled a strong defense. "you...weakling hand me my armour...the one with the wings.

(btw DVB no god modded "i hit you with this attack and you fall to the ground dead" stuff ok)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 am

((All my character has is a gun and very good aim. As I told Loreic, humans aren't that weak, we have ingenuity and craftiness. ))

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:44 am

(well no headshots then)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm

((Fine, but how about headshots to the grunts?))
"Something on your mind that you would like to talk about, Cisume?" DVB said as he looked at his friend in worry.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 pm

(yea sure)
"Those humans will wish they never fought against the Xeuz"Xauet said as he grabed his lazer sword and pulse rifle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 pm

"Mace, what's the process on the bombs?" DVB asked as he awaited a response from Cisume.

Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:10 pm

Echo nodded and sat down next to Mace, watching intently the assembly of the bomb. If it was going to help kill the bad Xeuz, then he liked it.

Cisume looked away from DVB guiltily. She felt bad about what had happened before. She had probably been too hard on him. They were all stressed out by this Xeuz thing, and it wasn't right for her to take it out on her friends.

"I'm sorry. About before. I just, just exploded at you..." She sighed, still a little angry, but they were going to battle the Xeuz soon, and who knew how much time they had. How long until they all joined Zaft. The thought made Cisume smile. It would be nice to see him again. "I totally understand if you're still mad. I just felt I needed to say sorry before we all..." Before we all die? "Before we go get Xauet."

-
Lamont avatar by ZethRina on Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Mace worked intently on the bomb, wiping some sweat from his brow he made a few last turns on then bomb. "Okay, now all I need to do is take this to the center of Ragnarok," he said sarcastically. He got up and hoped on the the driver's seat and revved up the engine; the Xeuz army was moving toward them and plowing through didn't seem like the best plan.

"Hey, kid," Mace said to Echo," could you get in the seat by me and shoot those wankers as I drive?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:59 pm

DVB just looked back at his friend with a smile. "I'm not mad, I understand. I'm actually happy you vented out. Better than letting it rot you from the inside," he said before ruffling her hair gently. He then looked at the sky. "We won't die, not today and not by the hands of the Xeuz," DVB said before an explosion occured in the distance. "Looks like we aren't the only rebels," he said as most of the army cam to where the explosion came. "Quick, while they're distracted," DVB said as he and Cisume got in the van. "Well, this is it," he said as they drove off, killing any stragglers.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm

a another restance member ran up to dvb several others followed. "Squad one and two awaiting orders....we got a red alert call from Jim.....we're sorry for the loss sir....but we are ready to fight and avenge him."

Xauet flew to the top of the palace and looked at the glorious battlefield...he was planning on winning this war even if it meant killing every human that exsited.
((ooc: DVB you don't come to xauet he comes to you later when you are breaching the tower so you know))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Echo wasn't quite sure what 'wankers' meant, but he assumed Mace was talking about the Xeuz. He had never shot a gun before, and was actually quite scared of them, but these people had been... relatively nice to him so far. He could have used some work on his aim, but he managed to at least slow down some of the aliens.

"How long until they go 'boom'?" Echo asked. Like most people, he wasn't a big Xeuz fan, and he was excited to see these wankers, whatever that meant, all disappear.

Cisume was glad DVB had accepted her apology, and he seemed to be a lot better than he had been before. It had scared her a little, seeing such a dramatic change in him.

-
Lamont avatar by ZethRina on Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:33 pm

"Try to hold them off, but be careful. We have a special... gift for them. It'll blow them away," DVB said with a grin. "By the way, if we encounter Xauet, he's my target. Cisume, would you like to go after the Xeuz Queen?" he said.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Xauet laughed as he watched the humans run face first to their death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:42 pm

DVB amd Cisume shot the guards at the palace gate. Mace's skills got them across. "To the courtyard," DVB said as he looked around for the general.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Xauet Flew closer but where he couldn't be seen yet, He then pulled out his pulse rifle and fired at DVB the shot whizzed past DVB's head. Xauet then flew in and grabbed dvb out of the top of the van and threw him to the ground and pulled out his Lazer Sword. "how about a little Melee combat?" Xauet said to the now minorly injured DVB
(I have an idea DVB respond saying you don't have a sword)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 pm

((No jokes, Pyro and can the injury be done to the head, it will be a temporary boost of psychic for DVB. Why is a secret))

"Damn my head," DVB as the injury seemed to trigger a massive migraine for a reason. "I don't have an energy balde like you do," he said as he glared at the general. "Mace, you know what to do, this guy is going down," he said.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm

A Faded image of Jim appeared before DVB. "You don't need a lazer blade.... Finish him the way I would of wanted" The faded image of Jim Then disappeared and a Katana took his place.

"Are you prepared to Die Human...to bad i couldn't have the pleasure of killing Jim myself, i guess you'll take his place."Xauet said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 pm

"I can ask you the same question," DVB said as he grabbed the blade. "I won't die here, Xauet," DVB said as he had the katana in his hand. He had some experience with a blade, practice from when ammo ran out. The migraine was still there, but DVB didn't care. "Show me what you got!" DVB said as he crouched slightly, waiting for the first move.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Xauet Flew towards dvb then teleported behind him and swung.
(I want this to play out like sephiroth vs cloud in advent children, very suspensful)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:46 pm

((Never played Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts))

DVB jumped out of the way. "Grrrr, my head," he murmured while he swung his free hand on impulse. Suddenly, pieces of ruins flew toward Xauet. "Heh, looks like I'm in temp overdrive," he said while leaping on a flying piece of ruin, jumped and dived blade firstr at Xauet.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Xauet knocked the blade away and kneed DVB in the stomach. He then pushed dvb away and smirked. "Heh...You were probably always in the shadow of jim, always surprised at his skill never able to compare to him....the only thing that made you great was that little mind power you got...it looks like its wacked out now uh..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 pm

"What about you, general? You couldn't even kill Jim. You failed to protect your king," DVB said as he made the sword come back to his hand. "As for Jim, I nevered envied him. Why would I? I had no desire to seek power, as it would lead only to destruction, much like it happened to humanity and the Xeuz," DVB said with a manic grin. "As for my mind power," he said before knocking Xauet's blade out of his hand before aiming at the head.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Xauet then teleported(actually just moved really fast) to where his sword was then right infront of DVB sword to his throat. "You think that i couldn't kill him!...he was doing me a favor in killing the king gave me right to the throne....I knew that Jim was the only one able to kill me and stop me from ultimate control thats why i seeked him out...now that he is dead no one can stop me! Especially not you!!!" He Screamed as he thrashed his sword down cutting dvb's chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 pm

"But you couldn't beat him. What about you, general? Do you fear death?" DVB said with a chuckle. Taking advantage of the range, he slashed Xauet while applying large amounts of psychokinetic energy. The result was the chest place shattering and a gash on Xauet's chest.

((Xauet loses, right? When can we end this fight?))

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok City
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next