Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ragnarok City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Ragnarok City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"Oh that's just wrong," DVB said as he used binoculars and a hearing enhancement in the direction of the castle. "The queen's trying to seduce Mace," he said shocked, slightly disgusted, and amused.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 pm

(Ahem the queen of the Xeuz is actually supposed to be a very beautiful creature btw)
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm

((That just makes it funnier, considering it's Mace))
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Aliens, creatures from a different world, beings he had always guessed would come to earth. He was right, they did come, he was right, they indeed conqueror, he was wrong, their technology seemed to simply be an advanced dystopian version of human technology...

These thoughts flooded Mace's brain as he entered the throne room. Mace tightened the grip on his two guns. When the Queen approached him he felt ready to fight, but instead he was taken by surprise. "How about you tell me about how you even reached Earth," he commanded as he made a mental note of were he kept the detonator, "your people's weapons seemed advanced, but how could technology like this even be possible for space craft?"
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm

"What's Mace up to?" DVB said as he watched him. "Hey Cisume, what are you going to do after this?" he asked his friend.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 pm

"Foolish Human...this palace it self is a space craft....the only reason this city is so horrible so destroyed is because the humans made it that way" She said as she stared him in the eye. "we Are advandced in every way, Military, Science, are technology is far more expansive at home then what we have here."She said as she lifted her arms expressing wholeness
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:44 pm

(some one update plz)
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 pm

"Well then," Mace smirked, "that's all I needed to know." He then suddenly slammed into the Queen, knocking her down to the ground. He pointed his two guns at her, on at her throat and the other at her forehead. "Any last words, alien bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:55 pm

The Queen spit greenish redish goo into Mace's eyes and pushed him of her. She then blew a whistle in which no human heard calling all of the xeuz attention to her millions of Xeuz soilders were headed to kill the humans.Hahahaha...You'll never win Human....you should of joined me....i wouldn't of hurt your friends....much...now you'll die."She said as she pused the ever so Cliche self destruct button to palace/space craft. "and you won't get your precious tech either...."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 am

"Damn it, Mace, you should've just shot her," DVB muttered. "Mace, activate the bomb. Any non-Xeuz will be spared from the blast, so move," DVB said on the walkie-talkie.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:44 am

Mace stumbled back holding his glasses trying to get the gunk off them, he finally tossed them to the ground and took his guns out again. He made a few questionably aimed shots, at least two of which hit her somewhere. He took out the denominator from his leg pocket and open the glass cover to promptly smack the button down, because damn it, he wanted his bomb to be the one to blow the place up.

"You think I want to use your disease technology?" he said just as he ran out the door. While he ran he reloaded his gun and made a mad dash back to the van. "Echo? You there?" he spoke into his walkie-talkie to the one in the van, "start up the van and be on a close look out, over." He put the walkie-talkie in his leg pocket and began his escape.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Echo heard the walkie talkie. It took him a while to find the right button, but he replied, "Okay! They go boom yet?" He turned the key to start the van, and waited for Mace to arrive.

Cisume shrugged, "I'm not sure. What're you planning on doing?" she asked. She hadn't actually thought much about what she would do, to be honest, she hadn't even expected to make it this far alive.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:37 pm

The queen stumbled back and fell in her throne....shot dead by mace. One bullet in her heart and the other to her brain.
Now...as long as the bomb went off correctly Jim's dream would be fulfilled thanks to the resistance...thanks to his friends.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 am

Mace ran out of the Xeuz building like a bat out of hell, followed by a few guards. He quickly got in the front seat of the van and floored the gas knowing he had little time. When Mace was a few meters away from the gate the bomb went off. The explosion was quite old fashion, but far from weak. AS Mace raced out of the gate the bast had already stopped about five meters away from the town boarder. Even though every last bit was destroyed, it might as well been with the bomb's force knocking over any thing that did survive.

The van parked a bit away from the ruined city. Mace paused a second, to let the moment sink in, then raised both of his arms in the air. "Woo! That's how we do it here on earth!"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 am

"Good job, Mace," DVB said as he and Cisume came running toward them. The rebellion was all cheering at the victory. "We did it, Cisume, we won!" DVB said as he hugged her, having a big smile on his face. He then looke dup at the sky and for a moment, he thought he saw Jim, happy as well.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:25 am

For most of the ride, Echo's attention had been fixated on the sight of the explosion. When the van had stopped and Mace cheered, he did the same, "Woo, they go boom!"

Cisume was caught off guard when DVB hugged her, but she hugged him back, if only as a spur of the moment thing. "Yeah, we did. You, me, Mace, and Jim." she said, a hint of pride in her voice. And maybe Zaft, too...
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am

"Well, what now? Where will you go Cisume?" DVB asked as they as well as Mace and Echo were watching the sunset. The rest of the rebels wer epartying and watching the city burn. Some were also helping evuacating any humans who were trapped. Othes managed to hijack a bi of the tech and was broadcasting the downfall of the city and murder of the city by Mace and the downfall of the general by rebel leader, DVB.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am

(( Nice, 777 posts ^_^ ))

"I haven't thought much about it. What are you guy's planning on doing?" Cisume asked Mace and DVB. Maybe she would find some quiet, little city and live there. She didn't know how much more saving the world she could handle.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 pm

"I don't know where to go to really," DVB said after thinking about it. "Really I'd be fine anywhere as long as you're there, Cisume," DVB said while blushing. It was true. She was one of the two people he had left in this world. Mace, well, he was a friend, but she was more important to him than Mace was.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:18 pm

"What am I going to do?" he semi-mimicked DVB, "we just finished the freeing of the human race, I'm going to sleep like hell, that's what." He was tired, end of story. This whole thing was tiring for him. All he felt like right now was to get rest, it even came first in his list over getting new glasses, and he was horribly near-sighted.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Cisume was a little confused. It seemed like only a while ago that they were in that ally, totally disgusted with one another. Now it seemed as if DVB had forgotten all about that. She was thankful for Mace, he seemed to be the most down-to-earth of the group, and he always seemed to know just the right thing to say to DVB. "Mmm, sleep sounds like a good idea. Now that you mention it, I am pretty exhausted. Saving the world takes a lot out of you."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm

"Always as mad as ever, but I'm glad yo're my friend, Mace," DVB aid as he hugged his friend. "Anyway, you guys go to sleep, I'll keep awake for lookout," DVB said.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Lookout for what? We just killed all the Xeuz. Cisume thought, but if he really wanted to stay on lookout, then that was his choice. She nodded and made her way over to the van. Since most of the city was now destroyed, she figured the trunk of their car would be the next best place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:14 pm

DVB just sighed as his friends went to sleep. He sighed as he looked up at the stars. the rebellion was still partying.
"The Xeuz is gone, and yet what do I live for?" he asked as he looked at the van to his side. The moon rose and moon set, and many thoughts have danced in the head of DVB. The sun rose and it was the beginning of a brand new day. The rebels have alreadt retreated and it was just them with the van. "On the road again," he siad as he climbed into the driver's seat. He turned the car on quietly and starting driving, Mace, Echo and Cisume still asleep in the van.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:49 pm

So the Friends...and Allys Drove off leaving all of this Chaos behind them.

5 Years Later

Mace Grew to become a great Scientist and Tech expert, He became famous for creating the best defensive Anti-Evil Alien tech around.

Echo Grew out of being afraid of so much things and lives a happy worry free life.

...and DVB and Cisume.....well lets just say they walked out of a church in white and black and drove away in to the sunset.(They got married)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok City   Ragnarok City - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok City
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next