Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neutropolis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Neutropolis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Jim started to regain hi senses he looked around but quickly stayed still when some Xeuz ran by. All he needed now was for DVB and Mace to carry him and Cisume to the vand and drive them out of this place, other wise they might be exposed, and the Xeuz will know they are alive. He put his hand over Cisume's moth aking sure she wouldn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:11 am

Mace looked around to make sure no Xeuz was going to pull a fast one on him, just then he saw a movement. He squinted his eyes and saw it was Jim, a rush of understanding fell on him. Mace ran off towereds the van pretty much ditching DVB, but that was made up for when Mace came plowing back towereds him. He grabbed DVB and flung him into the back due to rush and continued to Jim and Cisume. Just in case others were watching he loaded them in cadaver style (regardles of the cules given that Jim wasn't amused) and plowed out through once more.

(left off mid-plow, incase something needs to be mentioned)
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:45 am

"Hang on, we need to catch a spy," DVB said before turning the van toward Liza's direction and put her in the van as a hostage and Zaft's coffin with his body intact, bith unharmed. "Alright," DVB began as he looked toward her while Mace began driving. "Why did you steal the body of our comrade?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Liza didn't put up much resistance when being captured, it might work in her favor anyway. She let out a huff and said, "I'm the one who should be asking questions here." She looked back at the coffin, faking nervousness, and then back at her captor, "Why do you have the dead body of a Xeuz in your car, and why did you kidnap me?" a look of horror crossed her face, "You're not going to do that to me, are you?!" she said backing away from them. She was pretty pleased with her act, and it was going smoothly. With all the evidence these pathetic humans were supplying her with, it would be almost too easy to turn herself into the victim of all this chaos.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Mace put on his raep face.

* Also trying to cause panic.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:42 pm

"Your tactics aren't going to work against us," DVB said. "That is our friend and we wanted to give a proper burial until you, the Commander and the army showed up," he continued. He sighed and said to Cisume, "You know her? How about you Jim?" he asked both of them.

Loreic- Can you once please play along with the statement?
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Jim sat up and looked at her. "nope, but I do know she needs to stay with us, or die. otherwise she might tell Xauet of me being alive." jim said as he stared at her with no emotion."I have no problem killing you."he said with a deep stare.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:34 am

Liza smiled, "Oh, so you think I'm with them? That explains it. No, no, no, I hate the other Xuez, what they're doing to you poor creatures. You have just as much right to live as we do. I'd be happy to explain my reason for 'stealing' your friend." She gave Mace a nervous look, and waited to see if they wanted to hear her alibi.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 pm

"I'm psychic, I can tell whether you're lying or not," DVB said before turning to Jim, "So you don't her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:41 pm

"Not that I can remeber, and if she was with the Xeuz, then she is just a Runt, lower than a soilder...because otherwise I would reconize her." Jim said as he looked at her still. He never really trusts any one right away Expcially a Xeuz.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm

A psychic, huh. Yeah right, what a bluff. "I wasn't trying to steal your friend, just with all the evil Xeuz around, I thought it would be better to get him away from the fighting. A dead guy alone in a hotel room doesn't stand much chance against a Xeuz army, right?" She tried to persuade them to think she was on their side. They had trusted two recruits, so maybe they would be able to trust one rogue Xeuz. "I was just doing what was best for him. The Xuez don't exactly give all their human recruits the most dignifying burial."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:36 pm

"I heard that," DVB said before picking up an empty bottle of cola and smashign it. The shards then started glowing and started going toward Liza like bulltes, though they stopped a few inches from her witht he largest shards aimed at her heart, eyes, and neck. "Say the word, boss and she's as good as dead," DVB said as his hand was held.

Loreic- Please, PLEASE don't go this route. Hearing thoughts is border line to Godmodding! Not to mention almost all other psychic abilities!
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:34 pm

"Not yet...she could be useful" He said as he adjusted his self comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Liza knocked all the floating shards to the ground, "Excuse me? What did you hear? Because I don't believe I said anything that deserves that kind of a reaction." She was calm in the face of their threats, they might have killed one little recruit before, but they wouldn't be able to take on a real Xeuz and live to tell the tale, especially one like herself.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Jim looked at her. Who does this girl think she is, she may be a xeuz but that hasn't stopped me before. She really thinks that i wouldn't kill her if she gave me a reason to. Heh...I think i should tell her why Xauets after me.. " Do you know why, The xeuz commander is so interested in killing me?...do you?....Its because i killed their King, thats right, the King of all Xeuz, fabled to be the strongest of them as well...his throat cut like butter. i plan on killing the queen as well, so if you honestly believe that you are some big shot xeuz, your wrong. So If i were you I would watch my tone, and not give me a reason to kill you." He said as he put his hand on the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:13 pm

So this was that scum bag who had killed the king. Another reason for Liza to stick around this group, "Oh, you're the brave human who killed the king? I applaud you. That sent those bloodthirsty monsters a reall wake up call. Must have been some battle, and you took him on alone? Wow." she said admiringly, showing no sign of her inner disgust, "Please, me a big bad Xeuz? I hardly consider myself of the same species. In fact, I'd rather not be compared to them at all."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 pm

"I don't trust you, and i never will, your tone is to disgusting, that of a traitor. I know a traitor when i see one, I was one remeber. He said as he looked at her. Even if he was wrong about her nature he couldn't afford to let a full blood Xeuz in the Underground, Recruits can be turned to normal. But Bloodthristy Monsters was normal for the Xeuz.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Mace started to grow tired of this little game of "I'm weak and your strong." So much so he put down the raep face he had kept up for awhile to creep her out. "Hey guys, if she doesn't talk can I dissect her?" Mace asked mostly to Jim, "I've been looking for the chance to study a fresh one since they implant the troops with burn on death chips." Unlike his raep face his want to dissect was real, he loved to learn about things.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 am

"That does it," DVB said before pulling out his gun and aiming it at Liza.

DVB: You're skating on thin ice, Loreic.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:43 pm

"Hey, calm down. I'm not the one who crashed your little party. If I remember correctly, you kidnapped me. I was minding my own business, trying to help your friend, and you pull guns on me because I'm a Xeuz. Humans can be so closed-minded. If your kind can join our cause, what makes it any different the other way around?" Liza said agitated. What was wrong with these people? Didn't they believe her act?
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 pm

"Because your kind brainwash our kind, making it incredibly hard to turn back to normal. We are humane and do not use such techniques, meaning you would have free will, meaning you could betray us.'Jim said to her. Does she honestly think she could get through to him."Cisume, tell me was it difficult to become normal again?"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:55 pm

"Your act is futile, we are not idiots," DVB said. "Mace stop here," DVb saod as they aprroached a lone looking hill with single tree on top miles away from any civilization aside from the road. "This is where we will bury Zaft," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:09 pm

"But who decided in the first place to join even though they would be brainwashed? Ugh, never mind, this fighting isn't helping any." Liza sighed. This was going to be harder than expected. She would just have to gain their trust one way or another.

Cisume had been quiet the whole time. On one hand, this was a Xeuz, Zaft's killers. But on the other, she didn't seem hostile, and, to be honest, she liked the idea of having another female in their rebel group. "Uh, yeah, I guess. Well,I don't know, it never really seemed like much happened. Maybe they did the brainwashing wrong on me?"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 pm

"you too huh,,,,well i think the xeuz are losing power...the brainwashing didn't work on me either....maybe it only works on the weak minded"
Jim said as he looked at cisume and then back at Liza. "Tell me why, why should trust you?....you want our trust you have to earn it."
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:59 pm

"Why? Well, I haven't attempted to kill any of you yet. That has to count for something." Liza joked, "I also have information about the Xeuz, and access to areas that you don't have access to." she said a bit more seriously. This would be easy, all she had to do now was feed them false information, and strengthen their trust with her.

Cisume tried not to take offense from Jim's comment. Zaft had been successfully brainwashed, but she didn't think he meant it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutropolis
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Roleplay Hall of Fame :: The Xeuz Takeover-
Jump to: