Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neutropolis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Neutropolis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:31 pm

"I don't think so!" DVB said when he managed to spot Liza. "Cisume, the Xeuz girl is trying to take Zaft," he said before grabbing two grenades and throwing them intot he Xeuz crowd. He then surrounded himself and Cisume in a bubble of psychic energy. "This should protect us, shoot after her"," DVB said as they began chasing Liza.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Jim quickly Jumped over Xauet and kicked him in the back knocking him to the ground. "I think you forgot Xauet, Your King THought of me as a better Warrior then your self, he felt yo should look p at me...shame he had to die.". Jim said as he pointed his sword at Xauet. "Jax, You were nothing but a traitor, and you think your better than me." Xauet said with anger. "Well then if your better than me, Kill Me, Do your Job that you Came here to do."Jim said tauntingly raising his arms leaving an opening. "Fine Then!" Xauet shouted as he lunged towards Jim Stabbing him in his lower abdominal. "ugg...hehehe, Stupid Xeuz..."He said as blood dripped from his mouth. Xauet tried to pull his sword out but failed it was stuck. "What are you talking about Boy, You should be dying now.". "You forget easily...Why I Killed your king, and why I am going to kill you, Hate, Vengence, and justice. Once I kill you there is No one to protect your Precious Queen, and once she is either Killed and fears us enough the battle will be over for good. So...Die Xauet! Jim said as he Stabbed his sword in where Xauets heart should have been. Xauet Finally was able to pullhis sword out and he jumped back, and struggled to pull Jim's Blade out and threw it off the roof. "I'll be back...uggg *Cough Cough*.... Xauet said as he flew towards jim and knocked off the Building causeing him to fall several stories before hitting the ground by his sword, knocking him unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 pm

(Guy, guys! Zaft is in a coffin that Mace took in with the luggage. Basically his body is in the building).
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Captain Loreic wrote:
(Guy, guys! Zaft is in a coffin that Mace took in with the luggage. Basically his body is in the building).
((Oops, must have forgotten that... I'll make a new post in a sec.))

Using the chaos that the Xeuz army was causing as cover, Liza took her time searching the hotel for Zaft's body. There weren't that many people in the hotel anymore, most had fled, so she had no trouble kicking down any locked doors that were in her way. Finally, she entered one room that had a small coffin inside it, "Well, you don't see that every day." she giggled to herself. With the help of a luggage cart, she started to wheel him out the back of the building.
((Ok, fixed.))
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:33 pm

"Stop right there," DVB said as he and Cisume stood in front of the door. "Kinda obvious you'd go out the back door," he said before giving one of his guns to Cisume.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Mace was busy keeping Xeuz army from advancing when who other then Jim landed eye shot away from him. "Damn it!" Mace swore as he started running towards Jim. Mace leaped in front of Jim and started to protect his boss from the Xeuz who had started to make their way toward Jim.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:30 pm

"Gahh...owwww...."Jim said as he slightly opened his eyes and tried to look around. He noticed he was surronded by xeuz and that Mace was defending him. He reached for his 9mm and shoot a xeuz that jumped towards Mace. "*Cough cough*, Got ya....."
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:15 pm

((T^T I lost the game...))

Apparently the force field bubble had disappeared. Cisume was about to go over to Jim, but she heard DVB yelling at someone. She turned around to see what it was, and to her horror, it was the strange girl she had seen in the window, and she was pushing around a coffin. There was only one coffin in this town that she knew of. Now this was a delima. Save her dead friend, or her living friend...
She rushed over to Jim and Mace, "Is he ok?" she asked Mace. That had been some fall.

Liza looked calmly at DVB, "I'm sorry, but I don't think I've ever met you before. You must have the wrong person." she said, "But that's ok, happens all the time. Bye." she said continuing to wheel the coffin away.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Mace turned to Cisume, "Good enough to shoot a sneaky Xeuz away from me," Mace said turning back to the assault.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:02 pm

"Man, I hate this," DVB said before shooting Liza twice in each leg. "Mace, I got someone trying to steal Zaft, get her, while hep Jim," he said before shooting more Xeuz.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:03 pm

[quote="Sonicturnip24"]((T^T I lost the game...))[quote]

What do you mean by this, Rita?
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 pm

"*coguh COugh*, yea....I'm fine.....Xauets gonna have to do more than that to kille mee....'He said as he stood up and cracked his back, then picked up his sword and slice away some Xeuz.

(Oh for future refence Xeuz is pronuced how it looks backwards :Zoex or Zoox:)
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 am

[quote="Count DVB"][quote="Sonicturnip24"]((T^T I lost the game...))
Quote :

What do you mean by this, Rita?
((It said I lost the game at the top of the site yesterday. Not sure where it went today...))
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:57 am

Liza quickly jumped to the side, avoiding all but one of DVB's bullets. She cursed under her breath, "Hey, mister! Are you crazy? What kind of person gos around shooting people?" she said enraged.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Jim looked around, and saw that there was no way they could take them all, there was only one way to end the attacks."Cisume, come with me. They want us dead, so we will give them what they want." Jim said with a wink and a smirk towards Cisume, signalling that he had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 pm

"Oh, uh-ok..." Cisume stuttered. She didn't like how Jim's plan sounded so far, dieing was something she hadn't planned on doing for a while. "You sure you're ok? That was some fall." she said following him.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 pm

"Yea I'm fine, Mace DVB stay here and protect the Citizens." Jim said as hm and cisume ran to the nearest skyscrapper. When they got there they quickly got to the roof and stood there. Jim then turned to Cisume. "Shoot me....shoot me off the roof then jump off". He said as he looked Cisume in the eyes. "Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Cisume backed away in shock, "What? Are you crazy?" she said, "Why would I do that?" Seriously, she had just lost Zaft from a gunshot wound, why would she shoot another one of her friends and risk the same fate?
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:07 pm

"C'mon you can trust me." He said as he rolled up his sleeves and jumped up and down, bracing for impact. "Plus, you'll be jumping of the building after i fall of it." He said as he hit his abdominals, "Right there, where Xauet stabbed me, shot me there and everything will be fine." He said as he looked into her eyes. "Trust me...."
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:12 pm

"Bu-but, why do I jump off? What will happen?" Cisume asked scared. She didn't really like heights to begin with, and now she had to jump off a building!
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 pm

"If the Xeuz think we are dead they won't pursue us any longer." Jim said as he looked at her. "Plus if you don't jump off...I woulld most likely..you Know.. Splatt.., The only way I can prevent that is using your energy with mine. He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Cisume nodded. It made a little more sense now. She raised the gun shakily, and fired. Time seemed to slow down, and she felt sick from watching the bullet pierce Jim's skin. She took a deep breath, dropped the gun, and jumped off after him.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Blood fell from his stomach as he and cisume fell. He grabbed her and held her close preparing to sheild her from the ground. He concentrated all of his energy, as well as hers to his back and head. They fell for what seemed like forever, and then the ground came, quick and hard, knocking the both of them out. A Xeuz Soilder than came up and checked both of their Pulses. "They're dead." He said to his partner and they walked off. Jim had shut down their hearts for seconds, and started them up again after the Xeuz left, now they laid there Unconcius and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Mace whistled as he saw Jim and Cisume fall off the building. "Wow I know Jim was a loose cannon, but that was nuts!" he said. Mace then then quickly turned back to the Xeuz that was about to knife him and shot him or her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Meanwhile, the army was facing the maniac kniwn as DVB. "In the name of God, die!" he said while shooting his 39th Xeuz. "Guys! The Xeuz girl is getting away with Zant!" DVB said before finishing the remants oft he army that didn't retreat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutropolis
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Roleplay Hall of Fame :: The Xeuz Takeover-
Jump to: