Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neutropolis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Neutropolis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 am

"Not all of them," DVB said as he threw three darts and hit the bullseye, one on top of the other. "I now had near-perfect accuracy, a stronger sense of intuition and..." he said as noticed a cut on Cisume's hand. He moved his finger acroos it and it was no longer there. "Apprently, rapid healing as well," DVB said. "I can't move objects with my mind anymore if that is what you are saying," he said. "Anyway, I should be out of here by tomarrow, which brings up another point, where we going after this, Jim?" he asked his boss.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Jim Glared at the nurse, a sign telling her he wanted her to leave. she walked out the door and shut it behind her. "The city called Ragnarok, named after the Myth of a great war that was supposed to end the existence of the universe. It is a the city owned by the Xeuz. It is time we plan our attack."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:16 pm

"Are we talking about the capital," DVB asked. "Anyway, bring Liza in here, we don't know what could our troublemaker be doing when left by herself," DVB said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:00 pm

"Yes the capital, and our little spy is already here" He said as he kicked the door and heard a slight grunt on the other side."Liza, Get in here and stop eaves dropping."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:07 pm

"So we plan to try and end this once and for all," DVB asked. "If we do succeed, what would we do about the remants? As in the actual Xeuz," DVB said.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:08 pm

We take their bodies in for science, what do you think?" Mace scolded DVB.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm

"I mean how would we round them up? Wait let's focus on our invasion first," DVB said as he wished he could move a preferably heavy object at Mace.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Liza was startled when Jim kicked the door. She opened it slowly and slipped into the room. Well, it wasn't eavesdropping if they knew she was there, right? "Why do you always expect the worst of me? And don't just say because I'm a Xeuz." she asked slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:38 pm

"Maybe its because you haven't earned my trust yet Liza." Jim said as he looked at her than DVB and the others. "this is a conversation for another time and place." Jim said.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:34 pm

"Well, I'm bring released tomorrow, anyway, I'll be glad to share my dinner with you guys," he said as a nurse entered with a cart filled with food for obviously more than one person, she bowed and then left. "Nice of her to gives us food for all of us huh?" he said as he grabbed a plate with a cheeseburger on it.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 pm

"I'm a Vegetarian thank you though."jim said as he sat down.
(i am working on a drawing of jim shooting up som xeuz Razz)

DVB: It's more than just cheeseburgers you know... Wink
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:14 pm

"Mace, Cisume, Liza, you want anything?" he asked as he held out a sandwich for Cisume.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:16 pm

"ehh...I'm going for a walk, any one care to join?." Jim said as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:20 pm

DVB then twitched. He looked out the window, very faintly, a group was coming. "Crud, Xeuz Bounty Hunters, they're on their way ehre," he said to the group. He hopped out of bed, sill wearing his normal clothes, but he tumbled slightly. "Crap, my legs still ache," he siad as he managed to get himself upright.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:34 am

Bounty Hunters???, Jim and Cisume were technically dead why wouldmthey be....Liza..."Mace Frisk Liza, check for a commincating device or wire." Jim said as he put his hand on the hilt of his blade and headed for the door. "You guys find an escape route, I will keep them busy, No one follows or assists me. Thats an Order!"Jim said before running out the door to the entrance of the hospital to face the bounty hunters n the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:15 am

"Jim, they're a bit far away, and there's no more than 10, so calm down," DVB said as he started walking out with some success. "Liza, do you have any tracking device on you?" he asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:09 pm

((Grr, Liza has annoyed me for a while now... I want her gone.)))
"Frisk me? I object to that!" Liza said defensively. She looked out the window herself and saw the small group. What were they doing here already? She thought they were coming in a few days, not this soon. She hadn't gotten enough information yet. "No, I don't have a tracking device on me." she replied a little agitated. It was true, she didn't have one on her, it was implanted in her. Somewhere in her forearm to be precise, but they would need an x-ray machine to have any chance of detecting it.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 pm

"I don't trust you, so I'll use this X-ray, nearby," DVB said as he pulled out a nearby X-ray. "So we do trust you or do we check you?" DVB said in a threatening tone.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Liza shrugged, "You can trust me. I cross my heart that I don't have a tracker on me." she said staying calm. If she could wait a little longer until the bounty hunters got close, she'd probably have a better chance for escape.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:29 pm

"Fine," he said as he took out a familiar syringe. The ine that akes you a member of the team. "If you have probes, they'll be destoryed by injection, welcome to the team," DVB said as he injected Liza with the blue liquid.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Jim Heard DVB mumble something as he ran out of the room, he figured it was something about how he should calm down and that they have time left till the bounty hunters arrived, He was Calm, always, and he didn't care how much time was left he did not wanna see his friends harmed or in danger he would stop the bounty hunters in there tracks."Uggg, I'm tired of these type of things chasing me."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 pm

"Jim, they're in shooting range," DVB said as he opened the window and began killing the Xeuz with his gun. "Looks like dead-on accuracy I gained," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 pm

Jim pulled out his gun, turned the saftey off, steadied his arm and *Baam* fired. Propeeling a Bullet acroos the parking lot into one of the Xeuz's right chest muscle.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:17 pm

"Hey Mace, how about a little help?" he said as he continued shooting. "Oh Cisume, would like to use this?" he asked while handing her his other gun.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Jim Contined to shoot at the coming Xeuz. "Hey! I told you to get out of here, take Liza with you, go now!" he said to DVB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutropolis
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Roleplay Hall of Fame :: The Xeuz Takeover-
Jump to: