Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neutropolis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:31 pm

The eco-friendly, hi-tech city of neutrality and hospitality, this place is permantly off the map of the Xeuz with a few other cities. Start posting.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:19 pm

"Here we are guys, Neutroplosi," DVB said. "What do you think of it?" he said pointing out to the city's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Cisume got out of the car and looked at the jaw-dropping landscape. You would expect such a technologically advanced town to smell like car exhaust, but there wasn't a trace in the air, just the sweet hint of clean metal. She got dizzy just from the sight of this place, growing up and living in old run-down Xeuz-infested cities, this was almost too big of a shock for her. "I-I think it's amazing." she said starstruck.

While the group was busy enjoying the scenery, Liza took the opening and snuck up behind the van. She had sensed something was up with this car, something not too happy. She quietly popped open the trunk and saw Zaft's body, but didn't even seem fazed by the gruesome image. She lifted up his lifeless head and planted a small kiss on his cheek, "Aww, what a shame. Such a loyal little puppet, and even a cute one at that!" she giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Mace's paranoia senses started to tingle, like when ever an alien would near. His eyes jetted open but he didn't make a sound. Mace calmly walked to the back of the van as if he was going to get his luggage. As soon as he made the turn he pointed one gun at Liza's head and another in the direction of were she could turn. Mace lipped the fallowing statement, "Just leave him here and go if you do I won't kill you."
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:39 pm

"Anyway, we best be looking for a hotel, and I think I know where," DVB said. "What's taking so long, Mace?" DVB said.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:08 pm

Liza swished her tail back and forth, back and forth, like a little metronome. She fluttered her little, useless wings, calculated her options, and put her hands up in fake surrender. She leaned back against the van, "Do not fret human, I come in peace. Cross my heart, " she said making a cross over her chest with one hand, "and hope to die. I just wanted to say one final goodbye to my friend here. I take it this was your doing?" she asked about Zaft's death, "Oh, don't worry, I'm not one to hold grudges." she said casually. She waited for a reaction, to see how things would play out. For now she was being a good little hostage.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:43 am

Mace kept his guns up unmoving, eyes hard and cold. "Just a minute! I'm getting some bags!" Mace lied over to DVB convincingly. Mace gestured with the gun not directly aimed at her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:12 am

DVB bit his lip as he couldn't shake off an eerie feeling. "Well, if you need us, we'll be at Pulsar Hotel, alright? I'll call you for more info," DVB said as he and the rest went into the very large hotel with a large sign saying "Pulsar Hotel".
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Liza sighed, "Oh, well, so that's how it's going to be?" she asked Mace with sad eyes, "I didn't expect a human to understand anyway. If you really want me gone, then I'll just have to leave." she hesitated a moment, and then headed off into the city. She didn't go too far however, just enough to not seem suspicious. She was going to keep an eye on this group.

Cisume followed DVB into the hotel, "Wait, so we're just leaving Zaft in the car?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:12 pm

"Well, Mace is getting him, but I suppose we could help wth the luggage and Zaft," DVB said as he pulled out his cell. "Mace, you going to get Zaft or do you want us to come over and help?" he said as he spoke on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 pm

Mace sighed, at least that Xezu was gone. Mace removed the luggage from the van and put Zaft in a plot convenient coffin that was in the van. ?Mace then once more took out a long kart to put everything on and ran to catch up with the group. Mace didn't like the way this town was; the Xeuz would never truly allow a place where humans could be safe from their grasp, this town felt like a giant trap to him.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 am

"Something bothering you, Mace?" DVB asked as Mace entered the hotel with a grim look on his face. "We're done registering, so we'll dump our stuff in the room and then we'll go to Zaft," DVB said as the group headed toward the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:53 am

"Heh.... DVB, what you were saying earlier about revenge. You Honestly don't know me at all...after you stood by my side for a year know you still don't know my story. I Did get my vengence, well at least half of it, the disappearance of my family was the doing of two Xeuz, Commander Xauet, and Their King. Why do you think they try so hard to kill me, When I worked for them...they never really transformed me, they couldn't i hated them to much, but I made them believe i was on their side, be came their best soilder...and right when the king was gonna grant me a commanding positon I took a blade right to his neck.... And As I went after Xauet I was Knocked out a window of their base falling to the ground. They thought i was dead...for a little while at least, until I made the Underground." Jim Told of his revenge as he walked towards the Van. Cisume, He is right though...Revenge leads you no where but down...I barely have feeling when taking ones life any more, even though the Xeuz are Evil for the most part, it isn't easy taking someones life that trusts as the king trusted me."He said as he looked at cisume.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:06 am

DVB said nothing for a while. "We just don't want you to get hurt, Cisume," DVB said as they arrived on their floor. "Wait, would the commander hesitate to attack you anywhere for vengence?" he asked sudddenly.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 pm

"Most likely No, but even if he does want to attack we will be safe, for a while at least."Jim said as he walked to towards their rooms. "DVB, you only got two rooms.....Fine I can't trust you with Cisume so you are bunking with Loreic, Cisume can share a room with me." He said then turned to cisume. "No Worries, I have no feelings towards you but friendship. You will most likely be safer with me anyways, I have the most Experience in battle, and I know the Xeuz more than any one."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 pm

I'd rather sleep in the hallway than with Mace," DVB said. "I think I will in fact," DVB said with an unnoticible hint og paranoia on his tone. "Mace, you keep track of quipment," he said before leaving the others to thier rooms.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Cisume was a bit surprised by Jim's story, he almost sounded a bit like Zaft in a way. How he wouldn't hesitate about taking someone's life, when Zaft had been brainwashed, he was like that. The Xeuz had done horrible things, but they weren't that different from humans if you looked close enough. While in thought, she almost didn't catch the part about sharing rooms, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what now? No offense guys, but I'm not sharing a room with any of you." she said shocked.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:04 pm

"Okay, Cisume, you take one room, while Mace and Jim take the other room and I'll sleep in the hallway," DVB said. "Anyway, I'm going to get some lunch downstairs," DVB said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:17 pm

"It really doesn't matter where i sleep, cause i don't sleep. Cisume if you don't want to share a room you don't have to but you would be safer with me."Jim said as he started to walk towards a window and opened it. "If any one needs me, I will be on the roof." He said as he jumped grabbing a ledge and thrusting him self upwards onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

"Cisume, Mace, you coming to eat?" DVB asked after helping Jim get on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:19 pm

"You don't sleep?" Cisume said confused. Jim was turning out to be quite the interesting character. Then she turned to DVB, "Yeah, I'm coming. I hope they have tuna salad, I love tuna salad." she said following him downstairs. When she passed a window, she couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her. Looking out the window, she didn't see anything at first, but then she spotted a strange girl with small wings and a long tail looking straight at her. The girl winked, and then as soon as she had appeared, disappeared back into the city. Cisume looked around, thinking the girl was maybe looking at someone else, but there was only DVB and herself, "... did you see that?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:26 pm

"I felt it," DVB said. "I think Mace was doing something other than getting our luggage," DVB said. " He's too spastic to act calm for a casual task unless an enemy is involved. I hope my worst fears aren't confirmed," he said before changing the topic. "Yeah, they have tuna salad, though I just eat a small salad with fried shrimp and chicken noodle soup. Most of my meal is the dessert," DVB said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:09 am

The Commader arived in the City, His armour had a special attachment, much like wings that let him fly freely with out any vehicle. He, and dozens of other soilders flew in the air, The soilders in vehicles of course landed and started to cause havoc. While Xauet Went straight to Jax's Location.

Jim sat looking towards the sky, he felt, weird. He didn't know why but he was actually getting some emotion back. He thought about his past, the Innocent lives of humans he was forced to kill. You wouldn't let them down, he would find a way to kill Xauet one way or another.

Xauet Spotted Jax and Dove towards him with his blade drawn. Jim Looked up and saw a figure coming towards him he quickly drew his blade and went on the defensive. Xauet came down Attacking Jim, Jim quickly blocked the attack and kicked Xauet up. "Muwahahaha Jax, I found you, The king's death shall not be in vain."Xauet said as he swung at Jim/Jax , Jim blocking accordingly. "Grrr...Xauet! You made a mistake coming here Especially if it was just to kill little ol Me."Jim said as he counter attacked Slashing Xauets arm. Xauet Jumped back and laughed. "You Honestly thin k I would bring this many men to kill you, I want the pleasure of doing that myself, Most these men are here to take the city. I also brought some men to recieve that girl, she was a Xeuz Recruit and a friend of Zaft, She Knows to much And she most be brought back to the queen immediatly.". Jim Looked at xauet then down and then back at Xauet "You think I will let you Take her, She is a friend, A part of my everlasting family. You will have to kill me first Xauet.".I plan on it Jax, You will die here.....HAHAHYAAA"Xauet said then Lunged towards Jim/Jax.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:33 am

Mace eating food down at the cafeteria when he heard an explosion, he quickly looked out the window and saw an army before his very eyes. "I knew it! This town was just one big human trap!" Mace yelled like someone who proved the candy makes you die quicker. He then heard a rumble up stares, Mace ran up to a wall and peaked to the other side were he heard the conversation between Jim and Xauet. "It seems like that is his own battle," Mace thought, "best to let him fight it out by his own." With that thought Mace ran as fast as he could to the bottom of the building to try and hold off the army for at least a little while. He knew that the Xeuz themselves would be very difficult to fight. Unlike the brainwashed humans the troops had a sense of duty that would push them on not to mention their superior. As Mace ran outside he wasted no time aiming his guns at any troop who had a open spot in their armor. "are you guys truly ready to fight a superior life form?!" Mace yelled seriously just to get their goat, "feel the wrath of earth's hidden race, the Spuds*!"

(*A joke started by the band DEVO, simply used as a jokey way of treating nerds like their own species.)
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Everything seemed to fall apart so fast. One moment she was eating tuna salad, and the next there was a gun in Cisume's hands, and she was firing upon the Xeuz army. Was this right? In a way she was on their side, but she didn't want to be. Still, did that make it right to fire upon your allies? No, they weren't her allies any more, not even close. It was the Xeuz's fault Zaft had died. Zaft! Where was the van? She looked around hopelessly in search of the car, but to no avail. It must have been behind the wall of armored aliens.

Liza, safely behind the army of her brethren, went back over to the car that had arrived with a handful of the underground and a dead recruit. She popped the trunk open again, and lifted Zaft up. Not bothering to close the door, she started to walk off carrying the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neutropolis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutropolis
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Roleplay Hall of Fame :: The Xeuz Takeover-
Jump to: