Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Underground Base - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:00 pm

"Yeah, basically it numbs you," DVB said. "Anyway, Cisume, are you ready to leave the aliens, embrace your humanity and fight for the resistance?" he asked very seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:38 pm

"Umm, come again?" Cisume said confused. She had never heard of any resistance to the Xeuz, "Well, if that means helping my friend, then yes."
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Mace started typeing info. "Don't worry," Mace said not looking away from the comp's screen, "I'll give you a room away enough from DVB to give you a chance to call for help if he gets frisky again."
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 am

"Mace, shut up," he said as he hit the head of his best friend. "Cisume, by becoming part of the resistance, you will become a taget for murder by every agent, including your friend," he told her. "You 're going to have to be careful, alright?" he said. "None of us wouldn't anything to happen to you," he said pulling out a crowbar. "Any more smartass comments and your room will in the infirmery," he said with a ton of exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:08 pm

"I don't care if I die trying, but I have to get Zaft back." Cisume said bravely.

After putting enough distance between the old warehouse that was used as the Underground's base and himself, Zaft had looped around and was now hovering over it's roof, "So this is where those dirt bags hide, I guess it suits them." he said with an evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:22 pm

DVB then suddenly shivered. "Guys, I have abeen feeling we've been discovered," he said. "Cisume, I think your friend may have followed you here," he said pulling out his gun, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:28 pm

"ok DVB and company come with me, Cisume and Mace stay here, Cisume don't worry if it is Zaft we will be care ful fighting me"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:31 pm

DVB took out the gun and filled with topaz colored bullets. "These special bullets were designed by Mace. They're bascially long distance tazers, they'll stun him for a good day or longer," he reassured her. "Alright, Jim, how do we do this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Zaft got his anastetic darts and loaded them in a special gun. He also got his whip ready. He could sense a battle coming. "Come out little heros, we need some test subjects for these new weapons."

"If it's Zaft I need to come. I can't just stand by and watch!" she said. She had made up her mind and she was going.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Jim Looked at the elvator and a plan rushed through his head.Ok here's the plan.....We go in the elevator and climb through the escape through the top...wait to we get to ground floor then go through the airvents...when the elevator opens no one will be in it except for cisume, lets hope zaft doesn't hurt her, and we will break through the vents and land on him, then dvb will stun him and we will imprison him...got it."
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:53 pm

A small alert appered on Maces computer screen. He checked to and surveillance video with a winged person appeared. "I think you guys might need to take the other way out..." Mace said with concern, "unless doom is your idea of a good time."
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:57 pm

"W-wh-why?" Cisume asked. She went over to Mace's computer, "What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 pm

"I don't know, however, Jim, consider activating Plan Omega, " DVB said. "Mace and Cisame, you're coming with us," he said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Jim Sighed..."Ok then...Plan Omega it is..."
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 pm

Mace looked at them both confused. "Now I know you guys are making stuff up to screw with me," he said irritated.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm

"No...we're not...just ask DVB about it" He said as he got ready
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:53 pm

"So, what do I do? I don't know what plan Omega is." Cisume asked.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 pm

"Plan Omega is to blow the base with a small, but powerful nuclear blast," DVB said solemnly. "This is to get rid of evidence as well as any one besides us who knows," DVB continued. "We don't want to harm your friend, however, it the last resort, hecne the plan name Omega, after th final letter in the Greek alphabet," he finished. He then lifted his hand to show a watch. "By activating the key words, the detonation will start and will have 10 minutes to evacuate. It will first send a pulse that anyone w/o our special probes will be paralyzed. That reminds me, I have to inject with the probes, so you won't get stunneded as well," he said pulling out a needle with a blue liquid that appeared to glitter. "That aren't any side effects aside from a larger appetite," he reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Cisume knocked the needle out of DVB's hand, "You want to do what! You're going to blow up this base with my friend on the roof? You must be mental. I don't want your stupid probes, I don't care if he is evil, I won't let you harm him!" she yelled at him. She bolted for the stairs that lead to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:19 pm

Mace grinned at DVB. "Looks like your mate ran away!" he spoke like a bastard.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:19 pm

Jim Turned and started to run after Cisume and then stopped "Dvb, mace, stay here and get some of the portable equipment ready for plan omega" He said and Continued to Chase after Cisume.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Cisume burst out onto the roof and hugged Zaft. Startled, he dropped the dart gun. "Zaft! You came back! I knew it. Hurry, we have to get out of here, they're going to blow it up!" Zaft looked at her, "Cisume, let go." She took a few steps back, "Is that all you can say? Let go, let go, let go!? What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:26 pm

DVB sighed as he hit Mace with the crowbar, KOing him for a short while. "Cisume, I wasn't planning to blow up the base!!" he yelled as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Jim Was at the Roof door Behind Cisume."I'm Surprised he can even say that, most Xeuz recruits would kill on sight"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:30 pm

DVB appeared on sight, tired. "Sorry, but I though you could use help," DVB said. "Cisume, I am not going to blow upm the base, alright?" he said trying to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Base
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next