Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underground Base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Underground Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Jim Looked at DVB and spoke to all that were present."The only way we can save him is if we fight fire with fire per say. In Other words use technology to are advantage"Jim Got up and motioned the 3 to follow him to an elevator on the far side wall.
(Zaft would basically, try to kill us, we are the Underground he his made to kill any who try to overthrow the Xeuz)
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 pm

"I don't really know why I'm not like my friend. Does that happen to everyone?" Cisume asked.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm

"I guess, they became emotionless machines who beyond the basic sleep, eat, etc kill the resistance and serve he aliens," DVB said as he couldn't help thinking the girl was cute. "However, we'd have to restrain him, he'd kill us if he found this." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 pm

"Oh, he would? He didn't try to kill me before..." Cisume said.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

"Mabey your frendship is breaking through the alien's tech?" Mace guessed, "Is he the wingaling dude on that roof?"
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 pm

"Huh?" Cisume looked outside but couldn't see anyone on a roof, "I don't see him, he flew away before... it's like he doesn't even know who I am..."

Zaft jumpped from his rooftop perch and walked down the streets hiding his wings. He was heading away from Cisume and the others.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 pm

"Guys...Follow me"He said as he walked toward the elevator
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 pm

"Oh." Cisume snapped out of her trance and followed Jim.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Mace follloled Jim as he mumbled about Willson.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:02 pm

"Please let him not find about us," DVB said as he took out one of his guns and gave it to Cisume. "Don't worry, you have the taser bullets," DVB reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Cisume held the gun gingerly, "Uh, uh, uh." she said paniky. She dropped it by accident, "Oh, uh, I'm not partial to guns, I prefer daggers." she picked it up and handed it back, "Hey, why do you trust me when you think my friend is going to kill us?"
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:07 pm

When the group got to the elevator they walked in together Jim looked at the panel it had floors b,1,2, & 3
Jim pressed b twice and then the emergency stop button a piece of metal slid to the side revealing another button with the letters lb on it Jim then pressed that button."Because of the llok of fear in your eyes"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:10 pm

"You actually have emotions and you're too cute to be evil," DVB said as he kissed her hand. "Anyway, the bullets will just stun him," he said.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 pm

"You can preform a mateng dance later," Mace said, "She may have seen some of the Xeuz's tech and could tell us some specs."

Last edited by Captain Loreic on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 pm

Cisume blushed. Wait? What was she doing? She should be terrified for her friend, not feeling embarssed. She pulled her hand away, "I still don't like guns."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 pm

"Alright, I'm sorry," he said taking back the gun. "You know, you look cuter when you blushm" said DVB with a blush of his own.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Mace back handed DVB, "What did I tell you!" Mace said, "Courting later!"
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Cisume tried not to laugh. Mace could be funny when his gun wasn't pointed at your head.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 pm

"Calm down Mace," DVB said. "Anyway, do we chase after him?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:38 pm

(We are in an elevator dude)
The elevator dinged and the doors opened revaling a crap load of techy and computer stuff....a nerds paradise. "This is our lab, here we try to invent new things to help us defeat the Xeuz...also DVB...Stop flirting with girls before i slam your head into a locker"He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Mace walked over to a computer that had a volly ball with a hand print face on it and started typeing. "Tell me every thing you remember about the Xeuz," he said, "you may know something of great importance."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:16 pm

(JUst make up some weapons or something...I will have a drawing of the Xeuz soon.)
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:16 pm

"Uh, they were making some kind of weapon. I think Zaft got a prototype. Something liek anasstetic." Cisume said pronouncing it wrong, "I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I think it makes you tired." she said trying to remember, "Oh, there was one other top secret project, but no one knows about it except the higher up."

Last edited by Sonicturnip24 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:31 pm

"Anthtestics, they had those around for a long time, you know, like painkillers they give you, like when they're perfroming surgery," DVB said. He sighed at the people's blank stares. "An example would be chloroform, anyway, let's figure out why they need anethestics," he said.

Last edited by Count DVB on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:05 pm

"Mace raised an eyebrow. "So the people they perform surgery on won't scream and strugle?" Mace spoke bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Base   Underground Base - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Base
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next