Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) Empty
PostSubject: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:42 pm

(Here is the Xeuz base, I will play as the commander as me second character)

Name:Xauet
Race:Xeuz
Team:The Xeuz
Weapons:An Energy Beam sword and a Xeu version of a minigun.
Bio:UNKNOWN
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:45 pm

The Commander sat at the base waiting for any reports on the surface when the wingned boy who joined the following human month flew in."What...is...it...you need...boy"The Commander said as he struggled with English.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:08 pm

(Can you give us what they look like? I may make a Xeuz traitor if that's ok.)
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Zaft landed in room with the commander in it and gave a slight bow, "I have gathered some valuable information on the underground. They have a base stationed in an old city. It is in a run down warehouse. Also, just as I have suspected, Cisume was somehow able to resist purification. She has joined in the resistance, but I suggest we not dispose of her yet, she may still be of use to us." he paused to see if he had forgotten anything, "Also, my lord, the anesthetic darts work wonderfully. Three shots were enough to knock out Cisume."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:20 pm

"Good....Take a legion of soldiers with you and kill all resistance except for any of the ones with powers...and...cisume"The Commander said to boy as he waved his arm to dismiss him.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Zaft bowed again in respect and flew out of the room to rally the troops.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:06 pm

"Hmmm....That boy Zaft has been missing for quite awhile."The commander said to himself. "He is one of my loyalist Recruits something must of happened."he said. "You."He said pointing at a soilder."Take 10 men and go find zaft."he commaned
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 am

Commander Xauet sat pondering and rembering the awful day his king died. A Boy, recruited and proved to be a excellent soilder, by the name of Jax(Jim changed his name) killed the Brilliant King, Leaving only a widowed queen, and himself to command the Xeuz army, in truth Jax was entitled to the throne, but Xauet and the queen would never let him disgrace the kingdom and species. A SOilder ran into Xauets Quarters "Commander we have pinned down the location of Jax, He is Neutropolis With 3 others"The soilder said. "Good, I was planning on Invading there any how, Radx Get me my armour, Its time for me to kill Jax Once and for all."The Commander replied with a meancing look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)   Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xeuz Base(Don't post un less you are playing the Xeuz RP)
Page 1 of 1