Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Thy Characters here

Go down 
+2
Loreic
Pyro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post Thy Characters here Empty
PostSubject: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 am

Species detail:
Zombie: They may be dead but they seem hell alot smarter than they are credited for. There are Three types of Zombies, Brutes: Meat heads who often rampage around and Beat shit up, they have the IQ of a jock who failed kindergarten. Brains: name says it alll, these zombies are physcially weak but mentally outstanding, Very Good in technology and often have telekinesis. Balanced:(I know creative names) Zombie who is almost equivalent to a human, slightly dumber and slightly weaker.

Vampires: Blood thrist, quick, and strong. Vampires thrive for human blood but dont always kill for the thirst. The sun makes them incredibly weak and lesser than that of a human.

Werewolves: you'd never know one unless you were face to face to a transformed werewolf, Werewolves look like a normal human, but they can form as they please. On Full moons it'd be wise to stay clear because primal instincts are in full command.

Humans: Your average day to day human. Their superiority depends on your character

Character Sheet:
Name:(whatcha called)
Sex:(you aren't transgendered right?)
Age:(Vampires and zombies, you dont die of age but have only existed on this world for a max of 100 years)
Special Skills/Weapons(If any)
Appearance:(Image or description)
Species:(if zombie specify)
Personality:(Yes zombies have personality)
Backstory:(If zombie or not pure breed werewolf or vampire tell us how you were changed)
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:13 am

Name: Jack VanSickle
Sex: Male
Special Skills/Weapons: Large metal hand on this left arm, by big I mean really big. Silver blood, a trait of all Huntsmen, reason of anti-monster state.
Appearance: Link. Has a pony-tail, but ya can't see it at this angle.
Species: Human Anti-monster(Silver Claw)
Personality: The hunter, driven in his task to slay the monsters of the dark.
Backstory: His childhood was as normal as you can in this world, his story starts with him in a werewolf hunting guild. He wasn't one of the best, but he was good enough to tag along in some of the higher risk hunts, it was in one were he was mauled and got most of the lower half of his left arm torn off. There is only one way to save someone from turning lycan at that point, introducing silver into the victims bloodstream. As risky as the procedure is, it stops the person from becoming a monster at any rate. He survived, in fact, became an anti-monster; very rare, happens only at the border of the monster over taking the victim and the silver just being introduced at the nick of time.

Ya see, it was at this point that he was brought into the Huntsman. Although most aren't anti-monster, all have been infused with silver blood and have enhanced prosthesis; Jack's was made to be a large grappling claw, lined with silver at that.

Last edited by Loreic on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 am

Name: Garret
Skills/weapons: Very Agile, Often partakes in Parkour/freerunning. Uses his fists and a revolver. Also weilds a Back hand blade.
Appearance: In due time
Species: Human
Personality: Very Gentle man like but a bit of a joker as well. Gets along with almost anyone except most Vampires, but has made exceptions in the past.
Backstory: Garret was on the street from the age of 10. His single mother was feasted upon by a vampire right in front of him. Shocked and frightened Garret grabbed his grandfathers revolver and shot all six shots in to the vampires skull. He mourned his mothers death by her body for days until looters showed outside their apartment. Garret Fled, and trained himself in freerunning and street fighting to earn his will to survive on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

Name: Felix Wilhelm Hoffmann
Special Skills/Weapons: Like most other vampires, his speed and strength are above average, but since he was bitten under a year ago, he has trouble controlling his thirst, and is yet to discover any other powers. His only weapon is a pocket knife that, along with its many blades, also contains a small flashlight.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd211/sonicturnip24/People/-guy.jpg
Species: Vampire
Personality: Felix tends to shy away from other vampires, preferring even the company of a werewolf than that of his own kind. Otherwise, he is rather open and outgoing, while still maintaining his fair share of secrets. He's finding it hard to adjust to being a vampire, having lashed out suddenly at others solely because of his inability to control his powers.
Backstory: Felix was born and raised in Germany until he was twelve, when he and his family moved to Darkfall in an attempt to escape the war. They lived in relative peace for a few years, until a major fight broke out and a series of bombs went off, killing his mother and injuring him and his father. Their efforts were for naught. Felix suffered from a fractured left arm, while his father's legs were all but blown off. He died a year later, and almost a year after that, Felix was turned into a vampire at the age of sixteen.

He had been walking down the main street in Darkfall Metro, an hour or so before sundown, on his way back to his house. There were few people out on the streets this late, but Felix had been running errands all day. It felt as if someone was watching him, but every time he looked over his shoulder, all he saw were shadows. A block away from his house, a hand shot out of an alleyway and grabbed his shoulder, and another wrapped around his mouth, muffling his screams. He struggled to break free from the stranger's grasp, but it was no use.
"Calm down, boy." a soothing feminine voice leaked out from behind him, "It'll only hurt more if you resist."

Last edited by Rita Fuze on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Person

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Name: Bridget Conley
Sex: Female
Special Skills/Weapons: Bridget can run really fast and can hit pretty hard,but can't do much else
Appearance: Link
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Bridget is a huge tomboy and has the "I'm badass and much better than you" kind of attitude. She doesn't like people telling her what to do, and she's completely independent. She likes being alone and listens to music all the time so she can't hear anyone talk to her.
Backstory: COMING SOON

ffffff i'm making a girl because all my recent characters IRL have been boys and men
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Name: Aza Garner, goes by Az or Aza
Sex: Female
Special Skills/Weapons: By consuming certain amounts of blood, Az can appear different ages. The more she drinks, the younger she looks. She also has the ability to somewhat blend into the shadows.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd211/sonicturnip24/Angel/24.png
Species: Vampire
Personality: Aza has no problem with attacking and even killing others of her kind, but she holds a special place in her heart for those who she has turned, though she sometimes has a strange way of expressing her love. She has a casual manner, but will sometimes adopt a more formal one when around strangers of obvious strength or power. She regards all creatures, be them other vampires, werewolves, zombies, or even humans, equally, believing that any species has the potential to be more than just senseless killers. Aza can also be a bit of a tease. She has no shame.
Backstory: Aza had been hiding in an alley off of the main street in Darkfall Metro, waiting for night to fall. There were few people out on the streets this late, but but she was counting on at least a few stragglers passing by. Her patience finally payed off when a young boy passed her by. Following him quietly through the shadows, she waited for the right moment. She could sense the anxiousness coming from her future victim, but every time he looked over his shoulder, all he saw were shadows. Suddenly, she shot her hand out and grabbed his shoulder, and wrapped the other around his mouth, muffling his screams. He struggled to break free from her grasp, but it was no use.
"Calm down, boy." Az's soothing feminine voice leaked out from behind him, "It'll only hurt more if you resist."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Name: Known as Zero
Special Skills: Though he is a balanced Zombie he seems highly intelligent. He uses an Iron Pipe and corrosive acid that he can spit pretty far.
Appearance: Already Drawn...just gotta upload
Species: Balanced Zombie
Personality: Very Shy, and very nice. He doesn't get why creatures just dont get along and why people always try to harm him when he just minds his own and eats prepared meats.
History: Zero was directly affected by chemical warfare. Him being the only one out of his family that was turned an undead he was cast out and almost killed by his father.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Name: DVB
Special Skills/Weapons: Aside from the natural supernatural strength, speed and agility, he also also toxic venom in claws with paralysis venom in teeth. Can howl in a certain way that anyone that hears it will be filled with fear and be temporarily stunned.
Appearance: My pic without the pumpkin mask and bat sickle.
Species: Crimson Werewolf
Personality: Intelligent, Sometimes quiet and pensieve, other times happy and optimistic, and other times cold and aggressive. Curbs hunger for meat by having hamburgers a least once a day. Has some conscious control in full moon. No control at Lunar Eclipse.
Backstory: On 13th birthday, he was attacked by a werewolf at a full moon. However, it was a lunar eclipse, causing the pale moon to appear scarlet. This seemingly harmless bit of info changed DVB as he wasn't an ordinary werewolf. He retains some of his humanity even at full moon. But when the moon becomes red during an eclipse, he loses himself.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Person

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm making a pretty boy zombie, I'll change his picture if I have to xD

Name: Damien "Ian" Grayson
Special Skills/Weapons: He can use telekinesis and often attacks with a wrench (l Like the one from Bioshock]) Because he has little physical strength
Appearance: IGNORE THE OBVIOUS DIGIMON FRONTIER REFERENCE K THANKS
Species: Brain Zombie
Personality: Damien is a very quiet boy who mostly keeps to himself. He is pretty much a loner, but will talk to people. He might seem a bit stand-offish at first, but he'll be there for you if something bad happens. He's pretty mean to people if they're associated with people that are generally mean to him. He doesn't have enemies, but he doesn't like a lot of people. He's pretty serious about everything too.
Backstory: COMING SOON I'M SORRY D:
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Name: Jaden VI
Special Skills: Greatest swordsman to ever live. Carries a sword most places.
Appearance: Tall, continually growing. Possibly 6'3 by this point. Blue jacket over green shirt and blue pants. Long pointed hat with two spokes out the sides of it.
Species: Human
Personality: Silent, dead on the inside. Just came off of a rage that took over his life for a year, so flashbacks may occur.
Backstory: Travelling warrior, searching for a way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Thy Characters here   Post Thy Characters here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Thy Characters here
Page 1 of 1