Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project Netherworld

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Project Netherworld Empty
PostSubject: Project Netherworld   Project Netherworld I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 pm

This is a manga/novel idea. Main characters are Jo and James. James is shy, quiet and intelligent. He tries to break up fights. he has a temper and is fiercely loyal. Jo is Jo. Jo is a demoness who somehow must live in James's shadow. This story takes place in 2012 at James' first year of college. Demons occasionally go to the human world to feed off of the life energy of others. However, if they feed of excess, the human will notice them and both will die. the human's death is classified as a 'heart attack' or 'SIDS'. Demons have a range of abilities. One of them being teleportation.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Project Netherworld   Project Netherworld I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Image: Coming soon

Name: James
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Color: Pale
Characteristics: Shy, Intelligent, Short-tempered, tries to stop fights, loyal
History: He appears to have had a falling-out with his father. They do not speak much. Most of James' college tuition is paid by scholarships while the rest was from the savings of his parents. He loves his family, though he admits his mom to be often shallow, his father to be stubborn and hypocritical and his brother is annoying, a jerk, but somehow very popular. His younger brother is 16. His only friend is at a different college in a different state, so he becomes deeply attached to Jo.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Project Netherworld   Project Netherworld I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Image: (( Might draw one later... might. ))
Project Netherworld 6061af3d
(( Blah, no cat stuff, blah. And she has wings like these: https://2img.net/h/i25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/supermezim/normal_20050818.jpg ))

Name: Joanne, but goes by Jo
Hair Color: Grayish Purple
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Color: Light
Powers: Teleportation, Flight, and Pyrokinesis
Characteristics: Sadistic, sarcastic, and hubristic, Jo tends to get herself in a lot of trouble, but would never humble herself to admit it or ask for help from others. Rarely does she say anything without a caustic tone, but she hates when people either ignore her, or speak to her in the same way. For her, one is all the company she needs, and hanging out with others would either slow her down or wear on her nerves. She rarely shares anything besides negative feelings with others, although, if you can manage to break through her thick facade, she might open up just a little to you.
History: Abandoned by her mother recently after being created, she was raised entirely by her father. She grew to hate her mother for what she did, and began to dislike women in general. As she got older, she became discontented with the strict rules of the demon world, and many times found herself fighting against them. Her efforts rarely saw results, however, and recently she has turned to more drastic measures, such as stealing an old book full of banned magic.
Theme Song: Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Project Netherworld   Project Netherworld I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Project Netherworld 1a

Name: William Miles Enzi, prefers Sir Enzi, Mr. Enzi, Sir William, Mr. William, etc, sometimes accepts William
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Lightly tanned
Powers: William can influence the emotions of demons, and humans, as long as he is able to make physical contact with them. It's by far easier to manipulate humans, but he rarely does solely because he doesn't like to associate himself with them. He also has the ability to track items or beings, but not very accurately. It's as if he's playing a game of hot and cold, not sure how far away his target is, just that he's getting closer or farther from it.
Characteristics: He values justice over everything else, friends, family, even himself, and would do anything to bring in a criminal for punishment. William has a large sense of honour and would rather die, or let someone else die, then commit even the smallest offense. Also, he's an ass. Only to those in a lower rank then himself, though.
History: I'm not sure yet, revealed as story progresses?
Other: Speaks in iambic pentameter. Let's see how long I can keep that up...

Project Netherworld L_7575ab1f08eb1e308b6870beecb3123b
Name: Lucine Wynn
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Skin Color: Light
Powers: Puppeting, the ability to link herself with another being, causing them to share any physical trauma, and to an extent, allow emotional influence over the other. Her power works both ways, so she will share any injury inflicted to her target. She rarely uses this power.
Characteristics: Much the opposite of her partner, William Enzi. I'd like to develop her as we go on.
History: As a punishment for a minor crime, she was sentenced to serve alongside William against her will. Again, I'll develop more later.

Last edited by Everybody Loves Dinosaurs on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Project Netherworld   Project Netherworld I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm

A prototype pic of James and Jo.

https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2r40k6a.png
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Project Netherworld   Project Netherworld I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Version 2

Like this one alot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Netherworld   Project Netherworld I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Netherworld
Page 1 of 1