Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The project above all projects.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The project above all projects. Empty
PostSubject: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Actually its probably below alot of projects out there but im excited to do this one.

1:Rita-Ivy-Animeish
2:Loreic-Demeos-Realistic
3:
4:
5:
6:

In Progress:

Next up:
2:Loreic-Demeos

Done:
Rita's-Ivy

you are signing up to have your characcter be drawn by me. in the following styles (YOU CHOSE)

1: Either a cartoony style
2: a half cartoony half animeish style.
3:the closest i can get to realistic style
4:surrealism (like your bottle caps for eyes and things where they don't belong.)

Ok in order for me to be able to do this you need to Describe the character you want me to draw. (IF its realistic style you want me to draw i need details...major details.) if you want your character in a certain pose include that to and I will try my best to draw the character in your requested pose.

This is simply for me to test my skill and determination. Also if I finish everyone who signs up early or this is till room for sign up after everyone who wants to sign up i will take requests to draw characters from tv or what ever. (Preferable from Anime seris but i can draw any thing if i try hard enough) BUT THEY WILL BE DRAWNIN THE STYLE OF MY CHOICE.(The tv or videogame characters you get to chose the style for your characters)

Last edited by The Assassin on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Hmm... Will you takes things that aren't humans, or humanoid?
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:47 am

Sure, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Oh, could you draw Ivy for me? Animeish style please :3

This is what her hair looks like, but I'm also quite fond of the outfit.

This is the outfit I normally think of her wearing, but without the coat-thing. I like the shoes, but you could just make them normal black sneakers if you want. You could also substitute the skirt for black shorts. Oh, and ignore the little black band on her leg >_>

Her eyes are green, and she wears a hat that looks like the head of a shadow heartless. It has yellow eyes that mimic her expression. You don't need to add it, but she also has a staff that slightly resembles a shadow heartless. I could draw a quick sketch if you want me to.

As for a pose, I don't really have a preference. If you need any more info, or if I left anything out, just let me know.

Thanks for this, I've been wanting to draw her for some time now, but I'm really bad a people DX
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:30 pm

lol no problem rita, but a sketch for the staff would make things easier.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 pm

You don't need to add it, but I'll edit it into this post when I'm done :3

/edit
Spoiler:
whoa, big pic is big. Spoiler'd

Yeah, so it's black with yellow eyes, and a small blade at the end attached by some white wrapping stuff (( in case you couldn't tell what it was XD )). It's pretty big. If she stood next to it, it would come to about her shoulder.
Her hat looks almost exactly like the top of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:10 pm

So nonhuman is okay? Good.

Here is my version of the character: Demeos
Spoiler:

He is a powerful demon of creation that seeks to drain a certain world's naturally powerful creationary forces to rebuild his own world. That opening in his head is concave, not a deep hole at all. His wings hang down like a cape. Oh, and his eyes are a permanent squint, there's nothing to open.

Realistic please.
Back to top Go down
Person

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 pm

I would ask for a picture, but you look pretty full up (actually, just my opinion, it takes me forever to draw something for someone)
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:02 pm

lol i will probably be able to do one a day, or more literally it takes me only 30 mins to an hour to draw realistic and anime ish. and only like 10-20mins to draw cartoon

Rita yours will be done sometime tomorrow, but i must forawrd warn i have no scanner and must take a picture of the art soo....yea it may not be to clear but i will sharpie the outlines so the figure its self will be visible.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm

I'll make a topic like this hopefully by next week. I just need to check on something important...
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:55 pm

The Assassin wrote:
lol i will probably be able to do one a day, or more literally it takes me only 30 mins to an hour to draw realistic and anime ish. and only like 10-20mins to draw cartoon

Rita yours will be done sometime tomorrow, but i must forawrd warn i have no scanner and must take a picture of the art soo....yea it may not be to clear but i will sharpie the outlines so the figure its self will be visible.
S'ok, I don't mind. I didn't have a scanner for a long time, so I understand :3

Oh, are these in color or just sketches? I don't mind either way, I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 pm

well i can color them with color pencil, but i am personal a black and white artist, but i'll be sure to make it neat so you can photoshop color if you would like
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Ok Rita I'm done with yours, I tried to make look like ivy the best i could.
Ivy
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Cool kewl, but you forgot her hat. Besides that, it's really good.

PS. I love the hands *__*
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Yea i tried to draw it with the hat but it didn't look right (maybe the way i drew the hat?)

PS: Thanks Kitty cat
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:56 pm

HEY LOREIC. is that fire coming from the top of demeos's head?
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Not exactly, it's lighter in color but forms the same shape as fire.
Back to top Go down
Person

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Wow I love the proportioning you do *Envy's*
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Lol thanks, my drawing teacher just complmented me on that today too.(new drawing teacher, my school replaced the old one Sad)
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Yeah, I was thinking about that too.

I really need an art teacher. I need to practice my proportions, drawing hands, heads, hair, eyes, and many other things...

T^T
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey loreic, sorry but... i wasn't home until like now, i might get to your picture other wise expect it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 pm

I just remmebered this....Loreic you still want me to draw your guy or do you want to get a new one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The project above all projects.   The project above all projects. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The project above all projects.
Page 1 of 1