Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fire Guy(Title Pending)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The Fire Guy(Title Pending) Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Guy(Title Pending)   The Fire Guy(Title Pending) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:03 am

Ok well here is where my story will be posted.
(Will be writen in 1st person perspective)

Summary:/Prologe.
I'm 25...and I look Like I am 40...I have no Family, No Love Interest, and no name. I Simply go by Guy. People Tell Me that My Family died in a fire on Christmas day, I was just a baby. I was brought in by an elderly woman, 4 years later...she died. I lived off the streets, I trained my self to defend the little food I had. My Skills were sharpened to the point of a Black Ops Agent by the time I was 13.
On my 14th birthday, well at least the day the woman found me, I decided I wouldn't allow any child to go through what I had to. I dedicated my life to being a fire man. I Joined the team at 18 and served for about a year until, I was hospitalized by a collapsing building. I later found out that the Arsonist who started that fire the night I almost died Bought out everyone. The Fire Fighters, The Cops, and even neighbors in that area. He Didn't expect any one to be a hero....He was wrong. Two Years later I was kicked off the Fire Fighters team. I Knew what I had to do. I Became a vigilante, I went into any building where a life was trapped despite the buildings condition. The Only Help I had was a Buddy of mine named Mark. He was a Volunteer fireman. He provided me with all the Intel on local Arsonists and fires. He also gave me on the spot status Reports of the Building's conditions. My Job isn't easy, I don't get paid, and i have to keep away from cops as much as possible But Hey...If I don't do it...No Pure uncorrupted soul will.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Guy(Title Pending)   The Fire Guy(Title Pending) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 am

I am Too Update with Chapter one soon but until then tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Guy(Title Pending)   The Fire Guy(Title Pending) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:05 am

I think it sounds very unique, which is very hard to do nowadays. Good work!
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Guy(Title Pending)   The Fire Guy(Title Pending) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Vigilante fireman, I like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Guy(Title Pending)   The Fire Guy(Title Pending) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire Guy(Title Pending)
Page 1 of 1