Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:19 pm

I'll be moving the character posts here, k?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Jim
Race:Human (Human or Xeuz)
Team:Underground(Underground, Xeuz Recruit, or none)
Weapons:Rusty Knife, and a 9mm handgun.(Modern weapons or Hi tech Xeuz weapons)
Bio: Jim Was about 17 when the Xeuz took over, he was separted from his mother and younger brother and forced to do the Xeuz Biddings. Jim was never one to let people step on him and having this personality made him create the Underground a secret rebillon against the Xeuz.
Skills(If any):Nothing special just very agile.(Xeuz have energy powers.gifted humans do as well. ask me in a PM if you want to be a gifted human)
Name:Mace
Race:Human
Team:Underground
Weapons:Duel pistols and two daggers
Bio:Mace was always considered paranoid because he believed aliens were going to attack Earth, who's laughing now? He already had a small bomb shelter and was able to hide till the Underground found him talking to a volleyball. He's very bright if not a bit wacked in the head. He trys to be nice but is usually argumentative. His best friend is a volleyball named Wilson.
Skills:Is good with both computer hardware and software. If given enough time can hack through the most security software.

Name: Zaft
Race: Human
Team: Xeuz Recruit
Weapons: An electrified whip and anesthetic darts. they don't make you fall asleep, they just make you drowsy.
Bio: Zaft used to be best friends with Cisume. They were social outcasts and really only talked to each other. They were rarely seen apart, until the day Zaft decided to join the Xeuz. He did it for the power. He always wanted to be respected by the people who shunned him, to have unnatural power. But he hadn't realized that he would be whipped of his emotion, his individuality. Now he's just another mindless slave for the Xeuz.
Skills: He has strong, off-white bat wings. He is very agile in the air, but somewhat clumsy on the ground due to their size.
Looks: The cape is usually to cover his wings.
Characters. Anime_kid

Name: Cisume
Team: Underground
Weapons: Two common daggers and a small tazer.
Bio: Cisume used to be best friends with Zaft. They were social outcasts and really only talked to each other. They were rarely seen apart, until the day Zaft decided to join the Xeuz. She was crushed, horrified that her friend would do this to her. They were lost without each other, so Cisume also joined the Xeuz. She seemed to keep more of her personality than her friend. She joined the underground to help all the people who were somehow dragged into this mess, but mostly for her lost friend, Zaft.
Skills: Nothing, really. She's fast, but otherwise normal.
Looks:
Characters. 545174743

Name: DVB
Team: Underground
Weapons: Beretta Px4 Storm and crowbar
Bio: When the Xeuz landed, the radiation affected DVB, giving him psychic powers such as distorting light around him to make him invicible, accelerated healing, limited psychokinesis (the largest object successfully moved through the air: queen-sized bed) and his favorite being able to "lock-on" onto things. Unfortunately, it damaged his internal clock, causing him to age slower as well as make him questionably sane. Like his friend, Mace, he suspected aliens may one day take over the world.
Skills: Masterful marksman, invisablity, accelerated healing, and limited psychokinesis
Appearance: same as sprites

Last edited by Captain Loreic on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Name: Liza
Race: Xeuz
Team: Xeuz
Weapons: Her razor sharp wits... and knifes. Dagger-like knifes that are electrically charged, those are her favorite.
Bio: Born on the Xeuz planet, she was recruited to the army at a young age. Since she was so resourceful and talented, they trained her as a spy. She's not really all that interested in the whole 'take over the earth' thing, its not even that nice of a planet, sheesh! But she does as she's told, and excels at her job.
Skills: Liza is a smart one, you can giver her that. Able to sweet-talk her way out of almost anything, and threaten her way out of the rest. She can read people like books, mostly just their emotions, but she's good at reading lips too. She can also perfectly mask her emotions, making her a great spy.

I imagine the Xeuz as at least semi-human looking creatures. Unless there is already a pic of them, I'll use this.

Characters. 2007-06-21-60093
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Name: Echo Macaro
Team: Neutral as of now
Weapons: No. Sharp objects are bad.
Bio: Born a hemophiliac, Echo's sometimes extravagant personality can get him into trouble, but he manages to balance out his natural craziness with a bit of paranoia. Ok, a lot of paranoia. He's always cautious, and freaks out around anything sharp or dangerous, but otherwise he's quite energetic. He was also born sterile, but you didn't really need to know that.
Skills: Paranoia

'Cept with a more natural hair color
Characters. L_412df42bdc463e82cbac9c48af72fc99
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters.   Characters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters.
Page 1 of 1