Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:15 pm

The reason I couldn't login was because my usermane somehow changed from Sonicturnip24 to Lady Sonicturnip. Someone could have told me...
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:24 pm

haha i am guessing that was on of the admins.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:06 pm

DVB's falt, he's a little trigger happy with his new found powers.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1