Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Halfbreeds: Ivey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Person

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The Halfbreeds: Ivey Empty
PostSubject: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Okay, well, here is the first capter Smile I have chapters 1,2,3, and 4 on Fictionpress, so whenever a new chapter is added to there, I will add one here.

Chapter 1

Monday. The most dreaded day’s of my life are always Monday’s. And why is that? You people may be asking, well to put it out there simply, every Monday I go to the not so fabulous ‘Angel Academy’! More like ‘Angel Purgatory’ blech.

I sat in Math, the most boring class, not listening, and most certainatly not intending to listen. I’m a straight A student, but in school, I just don’t listen. They cram this stuff into your brain at the good ole’ AA. After class, a few kids swarmed me. “Hey Ivey, isn’t your favorite band ‘Poison?’ one kid, Henry Richard’s asked. I rolled my eyes. That one was old.

“Hey Ivey, you know, you should be listening,” A girl, Taylor Evan’s, said empathetically. “Because if they’d said, ‘Raise your hand if you’re a loser’ it would’ve been your moment to shine.

I looked around and suddenly became nervous. Kaylynn Baker was walking right toward’s me with her posse of girls. She snickered. “Hey, Ivey. Listen, I have a crush on this guy and I need your opinion on him.” The girls snickered and she smirked. “Because I know you know every single boy, personally.” She purred and walked away laughing. I glared at her.

Okay, you see, the thing is, Kaylynn used to be my absolute best friend ever. But one year, she was confronted by a group of popular girls asking her to eat lunch with them. Of course, being a total ditz, she said yes. And then, she became popular, the leader moved away, and she was the leader. I really despised their guts.

I walked over to my locker and started changing my books, peacefully, when I heard the two boys by my locker giggle and burst into hysterical laughter. I glared at them then smiled innocently, poking him to get his attention. “Hello there, I didn’t quite hear that, could you please tell me what you said?” I said, my anger starting to boil up inside me.

The boy looked at me, his face red with laughter. I clenched my fists. “Okay, I said you see that Ivey girl by me? I bet she’s done it with… ohhhh… umm… hello Ivey.” I gave him a look and he looked at me nervously.

I lashed out, attacking him with horrid vision’s of him dyeing, being murdered and choked. I could hear him calling my name, but I didn’t stop. I wanted him dead. That’s all I was thinking about at that point. But when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I stopped and returned to reality. The hand belonged to my Science teacher. I let go of the boy and his bloody face. The Teacher brought me to her room. She didn’t say anything while she scribbled something on the paper’s she had. She handed them to me and led me into the hall.

The paper’s said ISS and OSS. I sighed and walked into the ISS room. There was no teacher so I sat down next to some boy who was drawing in his notebook. He looked up at me. “What’re you doing here?” He scowled.

“Is this ISS?” I asked looking around. The people were drawing, chatting and reading.

The boy looked at me irritated. “Why, yes it is kind blonde haired lady.” He said, clearly not amused. He chuckled. “Okay, I’m sorry. I expected you to be mean if you’re in detention.” He snickered. “Name’s Yuki.”

I tilted my head. “That’s quite a unique name.” I said looking at his notebook.

He laughed. “My mother’s Japanese.” He explained drawing a stick figure.

“Ah.” I replied quietly. “So… what do I have to do?” I asked.

He ripped out some paper. “Write your name fifty times and then turn it in on the desk in the front.” He said gesturing to the desk in the front. I nodded and began to write my name. “So… what’s your name?” He asked looking at me.

“Ivey.” I responded, not looking up from my paper.

He tilted his head. “Ivey? What a weird name.” He laughed. “And you have, pratically white hair and red eyes? You’re an outcast.” He laughed and I glared at him. He cleared his throat. “Not that I’m not either…” He said.

I rolled my eyes and turned in my paper. “What do I do now?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Anything you want. Just don’t disturb the classes or do anything vulgar.” I chuckled and looked at his drawings and raised my eyebrow. He snickered. “I don’t really draw like that, I can draw way better… would you like to see?” He asked. I nodded. He opened up to a picture of a boy and girl from some anime show.

I gaped at it. “Wow,” I whispered. “This is amazing.”

He smiled. “You like it? It took me almost a whole day to draw it.”

“A whole day? Your pretty dedicated Yuki boy.” I said still amazed.

He smirked. “I love the couple, so I decided to draw them.” He points to it. “It’s an original pose. It wasn’t some picture I looked up. And I can see that look on your face. I am serious.” Ivey rolled her eyes.

Yuki looked at the clock. “What bus do you ride?” He asked out of nowhere.

I thought for a moment. “41126. Why’d you ask?” I questioned.

Yuki pointed to the clock. The bell rang. “That’s why. I’ll see you on the bus!” He chanted, leaving into the hallway’s. I stared at him smiling, and then I frowned. The treacherous bus.

Last edited by DarkTwilight on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Make more chapters or I'll eat you.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Person

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Chapter 2

As I wandered down the student filled halls, the people in my grade just stared at me, like I was a devil or something. I frowned when I reached my locker to see the boy I had beaten up, glaring at me, angrily with bandages. Somewhere inside of me I was proud, but I didn’t show it. I tried to fight that away. I looked over at him to see him talking to the one, the only (And I’m glad for that!) Kaylynn. She started snorting and glanced at me liked she’d just seen the funniest thing ever. I glared at her and shut my locker, looking at the other slip of paper the teacher gave me, that I failed to notice. It said ‘Out of School Suspension’. I smirked and strutted down the hallway’s knowing I wouldn’t see them until Friday.

As I strolled outside and looked up at the Yellow Death house and frowned. I thought for a minute and smiled, knowing I would see Yuki on the bus, and proceeded onto the bus, looking around the familiar… and stinky area. Someone called my name and I looked to see Yuki, sitting my someone else. I shrugged and started to walk down the aisle.

I passed two girls, Gabby and Kara, who have been friends since Middle school and stopped to listen. They were talking about ‘Tsubasa’ whatever that was, so I decided to continue walking down. The two girls stopped talking to stare at me, stalker like if I may add. Gabby had more of an angry glare in her eyes though. I only knew why. The stopped and bursted out into laughter, as a kid behind them yelled at them to shut up.

I looked at the kid next to Yuki. He looked a lot like him. ‘Is that his sibling perhaps?’ I asked myself. He looked up at me, smiling awkwardly. I sat in the seat in front of them and smiled at the boy. “My names Ivey.” I said introducing myself.

The boy shifted in his seat. “Yeah, I know.” He said rather quietly. His head popped up as Yuki started giggling. No, not chuckling. Giggling like a school girl. “My name is Yuta.” The boy replied, smiling.

I chuckled. “Your mother is Japanese.” I replied. He looked at Yuki, who was now laughing. I frowned, rather angrily. “Is that a lie?” I asked.

Yuta shook his head. “No, that’s the truth. Yuki’s just being immature.” Yuki bitch slapped Yuta, who also got angry. “CARSON (1)!” He yelled. I looked at them. “…….” they remained silent.

I snickered. “Carson? Where in the world did you get Carson?” I questioned, trying to hold back my laughter.

“It’s a long story.” Yuki mumbled as Yuta smiled evilly in victory. Yuki popped back up happily. “Soooooo… Ivey, how much are you paying on your taxes?”

Yuta slapped him and I rolled my eyes. “I don’t pay taxes yet.” I pointed out. Yuta laughed.

Yuki wimpered in pain. “Must you beat up on me?” He asked. Yuta nodded, his eyes wide open. “You guys are so mean.” He teased, pulling his eyelid down. Gabby gasped and started singing some Japanese theme song. I to rolled my eyes. “Who are they?” Yuki asked, sounding afraid.

“Gabby and Kara.” Yuta and I said simultaneously. I gave Yuta a look as Yuki put on a confused thumbs up. I glanced at him, and he glanced at me. He turned away blushing.

Yuki found this particularly funny. “Yuta and Ivey sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love then comes marriage, then comes Yuta in the Baby carriage!” Yuta punched him in the face and I followed. “Again with the pain!” He yelled, shooting up making the bus driver glare at him and him sit back down, laughing nervously. He looked at me. “Ivey, we got the news. I can’t believe Yuta knocked you up.” He said seriously. Yuta blushed angrily.

I shook my head, placing my hand on his shoulder. “I can’t believe your going to have twins.” I said just as seriously. We continued to stare at each other for about, five minutes and bursted into an uncontrollable laughter, leaving Yuta totally confused. We laughed our butts off and Yuta kept poking Yuki, until Yuki freaked out.

“S-stop molesting me!” He yelled, now fake crying. Yuta quit rolling his eyes chuckling. I couldn’t hep but laugh.

“So he’s the reason your having twins.” I said seriously again.

The browned haired boy (Yuta… YES GOT IT) shuddered. “Incest.” He said scared. I was confused.

“Incest? What’re you talking about.”

Yuki smiled his happy smile. “It means when siblings fall in love OH JOY.” He said, getting out of his seat and receiving another Bus Driver Death Glare™. He mumbled a long string of text, again embarrassed and took his seat. “I hate that bus driver.” He whispered. Yuta chuckled and I nodded. I looked out the window and noticed that my stop was one away.

I smiled a half smile. “So guys, my stop is about a mile away.” I said.

Yuki gave me this… face. “Ohhhhhhhh crrraaappp.” He said. “Ours Is three!” He said standing up and receiving yet another Bus Driver Death Glare™ . He sat back down. “I’ll see ya tomorrow then!” He said happily.

I shook my head in response. “I got OSS, so I’m coming back on Friday.” I said, the bus stopping, winking and walking off the bus, leaving the two boys very confused. I frowned. ‘Oh crap, mom.’ I thought, running all the way home.

--

(1) ‘Carson’. X3 I got the nickname Carson from the Carson O’daly show that was on when I origanlly thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Person

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:00 pm

Chapter 3

I skipped my way home, hoping my mother wasn’t waiting for me like she does practically every Monday. All I know is that, I hope the school didn’t call her, or I’d be dead meat. I saw her, face in her hands, sitting on the stairs to reach our home. I gulped and started to walk over, nervously, my stomach churning. She looked up at me, giving me a sincere smile and waved me over. I agreed, nervously. She looked at me, her soft blue eyes, meeting my nervous red ones. She shook her head and sighed.

“Ivey, you know I love you right?” She asked. I nodded. “Then don’t run away when I tell you what I’m going to tell you alright?”

I sighed. “I can’t gurentee that I won’t mother dear, but I’ll try my best not to.” I said smirking, though still nervous. She nodded.

“Good girl,” She said patting my head. “Ivey, your school called,” I groaned. “Listen, Ivey, what in the name of all things holy did you beat that poor little boy up for?” She asked. I growled. “Ivey,” She said seriously. “Tell me.”

I shrugged, turning my attention to the small shrubs that were planted around the house. “Because,” I said. My mother sighed, impatiently. “What?” I asked.

“Because is not an answer.” She replied, putting her hand on my shoulder. “Give me the real answer Ives.” She said, seriously. I nodded.

“Well, he was teasing me, and before he teased me everyone else was teasing me, so I got mad and kinda… you know… blanked out.” I responded, looking down. My mother gave me a half-glare. “It’s true!” I yelled, clenching my fists.

“Ivey, I can’t believe you would do something like this. Do you know how much trouble we’ll be in?” She asked me, concern in her voice. I sighed, making her eyebrows into a “V”.

“Why, yes I do mother dear. But frankly, I don’t care. Nor will I ever care about what those stupid Angel people say.” I sneered, my voice showing hints of unnecessary anger.

My mother frowned, her anger, now a piercing glare. “Ivey Rose (… yes, the poor girl) do you know what you just said?” I nodded in a ‘Duh’ fashion, which made my mother even more furious. “You are in so much trouble! That’s like saying you’re going to shoot the president!” She exclaimed. “That’s not right! It’s just like something he would say.” She told me, trying her best not to sneer.

He. She brought up him as a bad example again. He, the man known as my father. My mother always brought him up as a bad example and I knew exactly why. My father was like a rotten apple in a basket of good ones. He was that person that everyone would talk about behind his back. He was the one that made my mom’s friends worry about her life. He was the one I knew the most about.

My father and my mother would always fight, and when they did, he would always vent out to me, telling me why he got mad. He would tell me about his drug problems, his drinking problems, even about his terrifying past. I would sit and listen. Sometimes he would cry, most of the time he would get angrier and tell me it was my fault, then hit me.

I shivered at the flashback. My mother’s eyes suddenly filled with sadness. “Ivey? Ivey sweetie? Are you okay?” She asked me, her hand now on my back, rubbing it calmly.

I nodded and walked away from her. “I’m fine,” I assured her. “I need to get ready for AA.” I then walked off into the interior of my house. Running to my bedroom, I smelled the scent of my room and looked at my green walls, then sighed, getting undressed and into my plain white dress with long sleeves and inserting my feet into the brown boots we were forced to wear. I grabbed my Brown messenger bag, sighing. It took me less time than I’d hoped.

I walked back outside and sat on my front lawn. A car passed by, with a brunette boy in it. His face turned from boredom to a surprised glare. “Haven’t I been glared enough today?” I asked myself inside my head, sighing out loud. My mom told me we were getting new neighbors, and those people that were in the car weren’t people I could say I’ve seen before. There was also a young girl in there, that was staring at the boy.

The sound that came from the backyard startled me and I looked behind me to see that a cat had snuck from behind the fence and had fallen into the garbage can. Getting up from the ground, I walked over to the Garbage and gently put it on the ground so the cat could escape. It hissed at me and fled into the yard of my neighbor Ms. Jakob, the cat lady of the neighborhood.

I looked at the clock and squeaked, running over to the bus stop. I looked around, and to my surprise I saw Yuki’s little brother Yuta. He looked at me and blushed. “Ummm…” He mumbled, surprised.

My face started to turn red, I could feel it. He stared at me as if I was the bride of Frankenstein. “Er… Yuta!” I cheered, trying to get him to stop looking at me. “What are you doing here?” I asked, smiling.

He shrugged. “I kind of felt like taking a walk.” Yuta said, his blush dyeing down.

“Ooh, walking, how fun.” I smiled, with sarcasm in my voice.

Apparently Yuta found this funny. “Hey, I like walking.” He told me, chuckling.

My face flushed and I looked around, hoping the bus would save my guts. Yuta looked at me, with worry on his face. “Hey, are you alright?” He asked me.

I jumped, startled. “Y-yeah!” I stuttered, my eyes wide. “I’m perfectly fine!”

“Why did you change your clothes?” He asked me.

I looked around and saw a vehicle disguised as a school bus. “Yes,” I thought. “My escape.” The bus came even further down. “Well, looky there Yuta my new found friend. The bus I am going on is here, so I must be off.” I chanted. H waved confused as I entered the bus.

I sat down next to my two friends Winter, and Solstice. They smiled and we started to giggle about something random.

Just as I was getting comfortable, a new girl, about eleven and in sixth grade entered the bus. I gasped. She was the girl that was staring at the kid who was glaring at me. She sat across from me, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

The bus driver smiled, and drove away. About a mile down the road she flicked a switch and soon, we weren’t in my hometown. We were in the Land of Angels.
Back to top Go down
Person

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Chapter 4

Remember that little girl? Well, she sat down in the aisle across from me, staring at me like I had some kind of disease. She had her legs on the seat, and against her chest. Her chin was resting in her knees while she stared at me. I could tell you I wasn’t nervous or afraid, but that would be called lying.

My friend Winter, flipped her long brown hair and huffed, glaring at the young blonde girl across the way. She leaned over. The girl seemed unfazed. “What’re you staring at shorty?” Winter snapped rather viciously.

The girl shrugged, not caring that Winter was getting in her space. “My name is Mitsukai. That’s about all you need to know about me right now.” She told us, making Winter sneer rather angrily.

“Stop staring at my little Ivey!” She exclaimed, flipping her hair once again, and shifting back so she was sitting in the middle comfortably.

My other friend, Solstice, combed her short blonde hair with her fingers. “Wow Winter. That was a little harsh considering she’s so young.”

Winter frowned and slapped Solstice’s arm. “Well excuse me! She’s staring at our little Ivey! How could I not defend her?” She asked.

Solstice frowned. “Well, you need to calm down. Ivey may be emotionally unstable,” She smiled as I growled at that comment. “But, she can take care of herself now. We aren’t seven anymore, and we most certainly don’t act like those kids anymore.” Winter huffed and crossed her arms. “Face the fact, we’re highschoolers now!” She cheered in her usual tone of happiness.

I sneered. “Do I get a say in this?” I asked the two.

“No.” They responded simultaneously. Something they have always done, and only do it now to tick me off. I sighed and left it at that.

About twenty minutes later, the girls started filing of the buses and into the large Mansion-like schoolhouse. We started as we usually did. With our attributes to God and our prayers, then we separated into our classes. I was in class Seven-B. It was a variety of ages from eleven year olds to seventeen year olds. Of course it’s only girls.

The class sat in their usual seats. I was seated in the front of the room, in the center. I was located by a girl named “Ria” or something like that, and an empty desk. The teacher came in and put her books gently on the table.

“Hello class, my name is Mrs. Tiramisu,” Yes, her last name is Tiramisu. “And I’m only introducing myself because we have a new young lady in the class!” She chirped.

My eyes opened wide in shock as the young blonde girl entered the classroom, her face totally composed and rather emotionless. “What? Shouldn’t she be put in a different class?” I thought nervously. She turned around and put “Mitsukai Rogers”, her name, on the board.

Mrs. Tiramisu smiled a cheery smile that made me cringe. “Well Ms. Rogers, why don’t you tell us something about you?” She asked.

Mitsukai sighed as if the teacher was below her intelligence level. “Well, I live my mom, stepdad, and my older brother Christopher. I like to play outside,” Yeah, by your facial expression and voice, we can so tell. “And I enjoy talking to my brother. That’s all you need to know about me right now. You’ll learn more about me in the future. Thank you and I hope to make plenty of new friends this year.”

Ria next to me let out a little giggle then whispered to me, “She’s practically emotionless. Most of the girls here are giddy and happy go lucky. She’s never gonna fit in, but by law we have to be nice to her.” She sighed, smirking her “I feel evil today” smirk that scared the younger girls out of their dresses.

I leaned back in my chair. The teacher looked around and pointed to the empty desk next to her, mumbling something about that girl breaking all school rules, ashes, and fire. That freaked me out more than the fact Mitsukai was sitting right next me.

The teacher started class, with that smile on her face and started writing down the Angel laws, which was something we had to memorize in a matter of years. Everyone started copying them down, rapidly, some of them finishing in a matter of seconds. Personally it took me about ten minutes. For some girls, in example, Ria, who was a teachers pet and most everyone’s idea of perfection, it only took her seconds. Plus her penmanship had absolutely no flaws to it.

I sighed and finished it, flipping my bleach blonde hair over so that it wasn’t in my eyes. I glanced over at Mitsukai, who sat with her hands followed in her lap, her legs crossed. She looked like a lady, and she is way younger than me. She glanced at me and raised her eyebrow in a fashion that freaked me out. She was like a murderer.

Ria frowned rather angrily, her perfect blonde eyebrows forming a “V”. “You’re not allowed to cheat.”

I growled at her, which made her squeal and jump in her seat. The teacher turned around. “Ivey, do we have a problem?” She asked.

Surprised, I shook my head. “Alright.” She said, then turned back to the blackboard.

The bell rang it’s loud screechy noise as the older girls, 17-20 were admitted into flying practice, and the younger ones made their way to the extra exercise class. I was in the exercise class with the rest of the girls.

Everyone got changed into their uniforms which consisted of Black shorts and a white tanktop. We did our warm ups and went on a ten minute run, which to you people out there, may seem almost impossible unless you’re an athlete, but Angel’s have to fly, which takes up more air then anything you can imagine.

After about an hour of nonstop exercising, we all made our way to the lobby to ride the bus back home. Solstice, Winter and I sat in the same seat, with Mitsukai staring at us awkwardly again.

The bus ride seemed to drag on for hours and hours without end, when finally, we stopped at my stop. I hopped off, with Mitsukai following me.

“Christopher.” She said, staring at a boy.

I gasped and looked at him. He was the boy that was glaring at me from inside his car. He was Mitsukai’s older brother. I was right. He’s my new neighbor.

--

Yeah, pretty bad ending, but I was listening to Wicked songs, so I made this too short, but Wicked songs frickin’ rock! Please Review![u]
Back to top Go down
Person

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Chapter Five

Christopher raised an eyebrow rather confused at me. “Mitsukai, you became friends with her when mom specifically told you to be careful?” He asked his sister, the known well known Mitsukai.

Mitsukai sighed. “I have not become friends with Ivey Christopher dear. We just get off at the same bus stop; it’s as simple as something like that.” She told him, like I wasn’t even there.

Christopher growled at his sister angrily. “One, don’t call me Christopher, call me Chris. Damn girl, you know better.” His scowl softened into a frown. “Alright, as long as you two didn’t become Soul sista’s.” He snapped his fingers, making a wacky pose.

This gesture of his made me laugh. He glared at me. “Hey! Nobody asked you blonde menace!” He snapped, making me back away a little bit. He sneered. “Come on Mitsukai, let’s make our way home.”

The young blonde stepped on her brother’s toes. “Well, even if mother told us to not to befriend her, we can still be kind new neighbors and introduce ourselves.” I smiled. I was beginning to like this girl.

“Oh, I’m soooo sorry,” Chris said, sarcastically. “My name is Chris.” He told me.

I nodded. “My name is Ivey.” He looked as if he were about to break out into hysterical laughter. I sighed. “Before you say anything stupid, no, not like Poison Ivey or any other plant with the name Ivey in it.”

He laughed anyway and rather rudely if I may add. “Ivey? I wasn’t even thinking about plants, but thanks!” He exclaimed, wiping a tear of his away.

“Then what were you thinking?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Ivey’s a stripper name.”

WHACK!Mitsukai and I both hit him harshly on the head.

“OW!” He whined. “Why must you beat on the only boy here on the head?”

“Because, you’re being a pervert.” I said, growling. Mitsukai nodded in agreement.

Chris growled. “I’m leaving! Mitsukai, don’t you dare befriend her!” He exclaimed, sneering and speeding away. Mitsukai sighed and followed him like I wasn’t even there. I sadly shuffled my way home. Why didn’t they like me? What did I ever do to them?

I sighed and opened up my front door and stepped inside, feeling the cool air come over me like a blanket. All I could hear was my mother watching some random show that has been on every night called “When Love Dies” or something cheesy along those lines. She looked over at me and smiled. “Welcome home kid.”

I made my way over to her and sat next to her. I sighed and looked into her eyes. “Mom, why did you like dad?” I asked.

My mom frowned and looked up. “I was attracted to him. My mistake.” She said, frowning and then looked at me.

I could feel myself frowning. I felt very hurt. “Does that mean I’m a mistake?” I asked rather sharply.

She cringed a little bit then looked at me sadly. “Ivey don’t start with that…”

“Don’t start with what!?” I yelled. “That I’m a mistake? I wasn’t wanted? I was a mistake of nature created by you and dad?!”

My mom flinched. “Ivey, please control yourself. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” She said to me.

I sneered. “Yeah right, sure.” I said, then started my way to my room.

“Ivey! Listen to me!” She called out, her voice almost trembling. I started to feel bad so I gave her a chance and turned around. “You were a mistake yes. But I have to say, I made the best mistake in my life.” She smiled a small smile and walked over to be, pulling me into a warm embrace that just makes you think “Family”.

That was what I could remember before it all started.

It was just that same exact moment when some well dressed people burst into the house and held up their guns. My mom and I pulled away and looked at them before saying in unison, “What the hell?”

“You have the right to remain standing. All things said and done will be used against you in court.” A female said.

“Are you like, cops or something?” I asked then thought, Oops, all things said will be used against me.

“Ivey, we are officials for the Angel Academy and the Court of Angels. Don’t think we don’t know what you did. You will be sent to the Purgatory to be taught the proper ways of an angel.” She said, her tone sounding unmaused.

“So, we have the right to remain standing?” My mom asked. “Well, I have the right but you know? I don’t care!” She exclaimed throwing a punch right into her face. “Ivey run, I’ll catch up with you!” She exclaimed, fighting off the well-dressed people.

Listening to her, I ran as fast I could out of the house and down the street, not knowing quite what I was in for. As I ran, I could feel the air escaping me faster then it was coming in, and in an instant, I wasn’t breathing right at all and I needed to stop. Come on Ivey, just a little farther. I told myself, trying to keep tears falling from my eyes. I opened up my eyes and stooped. I realized I didn’t know where I was in my neighborhood. Closing my eyes I collapsed to the ground and let out a scream of pain and fear. I was alone, I couldn’t do anything.

Then, as I did this, I blanked out and fell to the ground.

Please leave a review~
Back to top Go down
Person

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Chapter 6

My eyes flickered open, black turning to white as my eyes looked at the bright shining light on the ceiling. I didn’t know where I was. I had passed out outside, and now I was inside. Should I be worried? Should I be scared? Should I bolt out of here?

No. Not until I figure out where I am.

It was a pretty blank room. Blue walls, nothing on the walls, and nothing interesting around except… were those closed boxes? I looked at it closely. It WAS a closed box, it was a box from a moving van. This place was brand new to some family in my neighborhood, I just wondered who.

Then the door opened with a loud and obnoxious “WHAM!” and in came the person I was not to happy to see. Chris. He grumbled. “Oh, so princess finally woke up huh?” He said, his voice with question.

This was one of those people that did not keep me in a good mood. Instead of crying my little guts out I said, “Yeah, I am a princess, so get me some water you fool.” Growling, I put my hand on the back of my head. I shrugged as he growled.

“Oi, Mitsu, get the scoundrel some water will you?” He yelled out to her, his voice so loud it could probably tear through the thickest walls.

“HECK NO, GET IT YOURSELF!” She yelled back, even louder and harsher then her brothers. It was a tone that made me cringe. Chris rolled his eyes as a response and strutted out of the room muttering about something, most likely stupid. After what seemed like forever, you came back and shoved a glass of water at my hand, which willingly grabbed it.

“What the heck is your problem?” I asked, sneering and taking a drink of the cold water that felt good on my throat.

“You.” Was all he said. “Now get out of my bed, you can sleep in Mitsukai’s room until your mom gets back.”

Dumbfounded, I asked, “What?”

Chris snorted. “Your mom gets back. We know what happened. We heard it and I’m pretty sure my mom’s with her too. You know the whole “Angels must help Angels” thing?” I nodded. “Exactly, so get out.”

I shook my head. “I don’t think so. You should be kinder to your guests... Christopher.” I said, smiling cattily. He glared at me. “Anyway, I think maybe you need to get out of your… I mean… my room.”

He stood up and I knew he was going to go after he said something. “Fine, but not only am I never going to let you live this down, but do not call me by my full name.” He responded, a scowl on his pale face. I snickered and laid back in his bed, thinking that it was comfortable and… lumpy. He was hiding something under the mattress, but I was to afraid to look at it, or them or whatever.

I lay there for a while. I hadn’t hardly remembered what had happened and now I was in some jerk’s house. It was weird to me, and it must’ve been awkward for his family. I need to get out of here. I thought quickly.

Mitsukai then entered the room. She walked over to the bed and sat by the edge of it. From here I could see that she looked a lot like her brother, unkempt brown hair and red eyes that matched his. “Ivey, I have something to say to you.”

I sighed and looked away. “It’s probably something mean isn’t it?” I asked, my voice unintentionally sad.

I heard her laugh. “No, not at all!” She exclaimed. “It’s about my brother.” She said, placing a hand on the bed. “Listen, my brother is a total jerk, and I really liked how much you stuck it too him. You showed him who’s boss.” She smiled and held a thumb up. “So, thanks. If I need someone to boss him around, I’ll call you.”

I laughed. “Thanks, I’ll remember that.” I said as she smiled and left the room. Sitting back, I crossed my legs, put my arms comfortably behind my head and rested my eyes. Already it felt like it had been a really long day even though it had just started.

I decided that I needed to explore just then. I kicked my legs over the side of the bed, and carefully stood up. My leg muscles were sore from running, and I knew it would only help if I stood up and warmed them up. I looked around the room more. Just as it had been when I woke up, boring and blue. It was nothing unique but nothing out of the ordinary, just an angsty teenage boys’ room.

I walked over to the door and put my hand on the doorknob. I twisted it and the door swung open without me having to touch it. Chris’s face was inches away from mine. There was an awkward silence as we stared at each other.

I decided to speak. “Well, um this… this is awkward.” I was at a loss for words and I really had nothing to say.

Chris looked at me then said, “I uh…” he looked at the ceiling, almost like he forgot his tough side. He frowned and continued. “I uh, I mean… Hey, move it! I wanna get into my room!” He exclaimed rudely.

I laughed and stepped aside allowing him to get into his room. Chris rolled his eyes and shut the door. Taking a few steps foreword, I could see that Mitsukai’s room was right across the way. Her door was closed and she already had a sign on her door that said ‘Mitsukai’s room: Do not disturb unless door is opened.’ I let her be and looked to the left. There was a set of double doors that must’ve led to the master bedroom.

There was a staircase to the right of where I was looking and I decided to walk down it. I heard a door from either Mitsukai or Chris’s room, and I knew that it wasn’t unusual, but the sudden noise scared me and I flew down the staircase and into what looked like a kitchen.

In the kitchen there was a woman who was looking at me like I was crazy or something. She had soft blonde hair, but I could see by her roots it had been dyed to that from brown. Her eyes were a soft yet eye catching blue. She stared at me like I was an alien from another planet. Immediately I freaked out.

“Oh my god,” I whispered looking at her. “I’m so sorry,” I said louder this time, looking right at her. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

There was laughter behind me and I immediately knew that it belonged to Chris. I turned around and looked at him. “Wow, Ivey, way to scare my mom!” He exclaimed, then walked over to his mom. “Mom, this is Ivey. Ivey, this is my mom.”

Chris’s mom laughed. “Oh goodness!” She exclaimed. “I thought you were a teenage burglar or something!” She laughed again, walked over to me and took my hand kindly. “It’s nice to meet you Ivey. I suppose I wasn’t expecting you to be up and functioning yet.” She smiled.

I shook her hand. “I guess I recover quite fast?” I said. It came out more like a question. “Are you guys new around here Mrs… um…” I didn’t know what to call her.

She smiled. “You can call me Heather. And yes, we are new here.” She said politely, then looked at the clock. “Well, I mustn’t be late for my first day of work. Chris, Devon is at work too. Be nice to Ivey. Her mother was my best friend in high school.” She grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

Chris pursed his lips. “Right, right. Like that changes anything.” He looked at me and rolled his eyes. “Alright blondie, let’s get some meat on those bones.” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and then looked in his refridgerator. I was amazed. “Wow, you’ve only been here a day and your fridge is already full of food. That’s quite interesting.” I pretended to stroke a fake beard.

“That’s not all!” Chris exclaimed, sounding like a TV announcer talking to someone who just won the grand prize of something. “In this lovely cabinet, we have an assorted variety of snack food, soups, canned rice, canned vegetables and other goodies!” He opened the cabinet.

I giggled and smiled. “Well thank you Vanna White, I think I’ll have a poptart or something to snack on.” With that, he stepped away and let me grab a poptart. I ate it without warming it up.

The day went on without much happening. I was living with them like there was my family. It was almost like I was an older sister to Mitsukai and a little sister to Chris. Everything was totally different from my life. It seemed so… so perfect. The time I was with them, they never fought once, and the evening was full of laughter, kindness and fun.

That night, I went to bed at the same time as Chris, realizing then that I didn’t have a room to sleep in. Mitsukai kindly offered to share her room with me. The day, though as short as it was, felt way too overwhelming, tiring and just too much happy for my life. But, I went to bed feeling happy, and I normally go to bed feeling sad.

-----

Worst. Chapter. Ever. I know, I know.

I was listening to these songs while writing the last two pages:

Milkshake (Screamo Remix)

Fly on the Wings of Love

Code Lyoko Theme Song

Code Lyoko Theme Song (French)
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Good to know you're working on these again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Awesome, I love the story. Now I'm curious about Ivey's father... sounds like an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Person

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:11 pm

I wrote a back story about her father, but it was a year ago, and I had the writing style of a begginer, so it failed even more than it would now XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halfbreeds: Ivey   The Halfbreeds: Ivey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halfbreeds: Ivey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Galleria of the People :: Book Gallery-
Jump to: