Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sorcarto Murder mystery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The Sorcarto Murder mystery Empty
PostSubject: The Sorcarto Murder mystery   The Sorcarto Murder mystery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Yes, Similar to the Werewolf game on BSP. (and no i didn't steal this from there...to be fair the whole idea started at DSP)
(Uh...i need to know what type of structure, in rp sense, would the forum be?)Figured this would be a good idea to get updates.

Instead of the murderer being a werewolf they are simply a serial killer. Same rules apply as the bsp werewolf though. I Will pm the killer to see who they kill, or attempt to kill (Obviously if they were succesful every attempt the rounds would be incredibly short.) I will then type up a scenario of what happened and what may have been left behind. Then the next day the people try and guess who it is. if they cant come to an agreement then no one gets punished if they do a person would simply be held captive till further evidence points to them.(this is so the rounds last longer)

1:Pyro
2:Rita
3:
4:
5:
6:

we need at least 4 people to join before we play.

Last edited by Pyro on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

The Sorcarto Murder mystery Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sorcarto Murder mystery   The Sorcarto Murder mystery I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Sign me up, Pyro, I loves these kinds of games.
Back to top Go down

The Sorcarto Murder mystery
Page 1 of 1