Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Here Standing at the Edge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

I'm Here Standing at the Edge Empty
PostSubject: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

You can start making profiles now.

Profile Code:

Code:
[color=color1][center] [size=18]Insert Oxymoron[/size] [/center][/color]
[b][color=color2][center]¤Name¤[/center][/color][/b]
[center]Insert Human Pic[/center]

[color=color2]Insert Estimated Age
Insert Gender
Insert Wolf Species With Link to a Pic[/color]

[color=color1][size=15][b]§ In the White Freeze, I Never Spoke of Tears... §[/b][/size][/color]

((History, write as much as you can or are willing to reveal. Color2))

[right][color=color1][size=15][b]§ Or Opened up to Anyone Including Myself... §[/b][/size][/color]

((Personality, dry to delve as deep as you can. Color2))[/right]

[color=color1][size=15][b]§ I Would Like to Find a Way to Open to You... §[/b][/size][/color]

[color=color2]¶[/color] Like
((That's right, ten. No less please, but feel free to add more.))

[right][color=color1][size=15][b]§ Been Awhile, Don't Know if I Remember How to... §[/b][/size][/color]

[color=color2]¶[/color] Dislike/Fear
((That's right, ten. No less please, but feel free to add more.))[/right]

Last edited by Sonicturnip24 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Clearly Obscure

¤Kat¤

Lacking the ears and tail of course.
I'm Here Standing at the Edge Animekitty

Female
Tundra Wolf

§ In the White Freeze, I Never Spoke of Tears... §

I may have been born a wolf, but for most of my life I've lived like a human. I'm ashamed to say it, but it's true. At a young age I was taken in by a family, them thinking I was an orphaned pup of their kind. Living with them, I was never able to take on my true appearance, and as the years passed, I grew more and more restless. One day, I just disappeared. But not really. Almost the same day as my disappearance, a strange stray dog showed up in their city. I just couldn't tear myself away so abruptly, and thankfully everyone did think I was a dog, for awhile at least. They had been the only ones to show me kindness, and I promised myself I would leave after a week of watching their reactions. However, two weeks later, I was still there. I had been a fool to think I could make it on my own, and after watching my family be crushed by my leaving, I felt horrible. But there was no going back. I stuck around for many more weeks, maybe even more months, but the longer I stayed, the less I wanted to leave.

People in the city started talking about my disappearance, and the almost perfectly timed arrival of the stray dog. Rumors spread, and I heard all of them. "It was the dog.", "That dog ain't no dog.", "I've heard that wolves still exist.", "That thing is evil.", "We need to get rid of it.", and many more. The sad part was, my family bought into it, noticing that I had been watching them rather closely. They were planing to kill me. This time it was my turn to be crushed. I started to keep my distance, and some nights I heard gunshots. It was inevitable, I would have to leave, and soon. Call me an idiot, but I still couldn't leave them. That is, until I was shot.

Then I ran.

I ran despite the pain in my shoulder, the trail of blood I left behind, the life I left behind. I was changed. You could trust no one, especially humans. No matter how well you knew them, they would be there, waiting with their knife, to stab you in the back. I was no longer the innocent little pup dependant on human affection. This time I would leave them behind. This time I would make it on my own. I soon came across another little town, and this one had some stray dogs. I wasn't sure if they were actual dogs, or wolves like me, we all kinda kept our distance. This town was a lot more tolerant then my last home had been, and I was able to survive off what little wolf skills I had. I watched the other dogs from afar, picking up valuable tricks and knowledge about how to survive as a canine. And I was able to survive on my own.

And I am able to survive on my own.

§ Or Opened up to Anyone Including Myself... §

I used to be a cheery little pup, talkative and outgoing. I think that's what my family liked most about me. But I was also very dependant, clingy, and a bit overconfident. But I'm no longer the pup I used to be. I left that part of me back with my family. I've become rather withdrawn, I didn't realize since recently how long it had been since I'd spoken to a living creature. My social skills are a little rusty, but I make up for them in survival skills. I often find myself saying to wrong thing, or not knowing what to say, so I tend to just keep my mouth shut. However, don't take me to be a pushover either. I can have some pretty strong opinions. I also wouldn't suggest getting on my bad side, it takes long enough to get on my good one.

Despite my tough outward appearance, and also some things I might say, all I long for is to belong. I've been cast out of the only life I ever knew, by the only people I ever grew to trust. I'm not sure if I can ever truly trust anyone again. I think that somewhere deep inside me, I still long for the affection and attention of others, but it's no longer essential to me. I really try hard not to get attached to anything, I don't know how much more I could take to lose.

§ I Would Like to Find a Way to Open to You... §

Night
The Moon
Light Rain
Leading
Stars
Running Water
Running
Cities
Shelter
Safety
Paradise

§ Been Awhile, Don't Know if I Remember How to... §

Daytime
Heavy Rain
Running Away
Too Much Company
Complete Solitude
Humans
Arrogance
Guns
Hot Weather
Thunder and Lightning

Last edited by Sonicturnip24 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Cloudy Understanding

¤Jhon¤

I'm Here Standing at the Edge Smart
(Yes, I'm reusing this one)

Male
Canadian Timber Wolf

Now what can I say? My life has been mostly wild, no cities, no humans, just raw nature in the cold. I hunted when I was hungry, and I drank when I was thirsty. All in the cold wild north, but after the fire... My life is changing.

Can't say really, I've always been a lone wolf. I distrust strangers and keep to myself. I mean, heck, I've always been able to survive fine by myself... right?

Quiet
Dark
Overcast
Shaded forests
Trees, mostly Evergreens
Cold
Snow
Solitude
Deer (tasty)
Streams, Cold and filled with fish.

§ Been Awhile, Don't Know if I Remember How to... §

Bright light
Glaring Sun
Large empty spaces
Loud noises
Mud
Surprises
Heat, especially fire.
When summer comes and the snow melts.
Fire arms
Hunters (duh)

Last edited by Comrade Loreic on Thu May 28, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Chaotically Ordered

DVB

...You know this, but with black wolf ears, (under hair) and tail, (hidden)

Type: ]Desert Wolf

((I was two years old when he found me. My parents died of a sandstorm. The man who found was human and I lived with him. He gave me my name or rather his nickname. He knew who I was and yet it nevered bothered him. In fact, he said he would like to be a wolf. So when I firsted turned into my human self, his jaw dropped. I resembled one of the drawings he made, his fictional persona. He was very quiet and was considered something of an oddball, but he was very important. They kept thier distance, making it a near-perfect cover. For 5 years, I learned of the human way by day, and by night by a local pack of desert wolves, I learned the way of my species. This styke ended upon the town finding out. My master, I call him for he was a teacher, a friend and a brother to me stood by me and threatened homicide. Not knowing the complicated structure of his mind, they weren't worried, but they should have been. He ws no wolf, but he killed many people by gunshot, knives or even with his teeth and fists. He was killed by a wound. He told me to live my life by the fullest and go to our house, he had something for me. They were a pair of glasses for me, some essentials and gauntlets that could be filled with venom. I turned into my wolf form, the gauntlets stilled fitted naturally and left with what he game in a knapsack. Me and the desert wolves gave him our honoray burial, so to say and I left the region. This was 9 years ago. I exist mainly in my human form to fulfill my master's dream... to find the meaning of this world. I now filled his position as the last philosopher. indigo))

((I inhertited many traits from my master. I am intelligent, complicated and an oddball. This could be best seen as I talk more like a human and less like a wolf. A further example of my teacher's abilitites. I am also short-tempered, somewhat clingly, very protective and cynical at times.Color2))

Peace
Firearms
My deceased master
The sun
The truth
Eating
Snow (my master traveled and took me sometimes)
Forests
Running
Reading (My master insisted I learn how to)
Drawing (My master insisted I learn how to)
Fighting (ironic)
FNight
((That's right, ten. No less please, but feel free to add more.))

[right][color:5d8e=color1]§ Been Awhile, Don't Know if I Remember How to... §

Hypocrisy
People who cannot look past a mask
Too many people
Complete solitude
Arrogance
Heights
Fear
Girls Crying
Selfishness
Misinterpretations of my motives
((That's right, ten. No less please, but feel free to add more.))[/right

Last edited by Count DVB on Mon May 31, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Person

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 pm

[color:6de6=color1]
Religiously Atheist

[color:6de6=color2]
Sayden

I'm Here Standing at the Edge Masaru

Male
Russian Wolf

[color:6de6=color1]§ In the White Freeze, I Never Spoke of Tears... §

For most of my life, I've remembered spending my cold Russian evenings as a wolf. Very seldom did I spend my time as a human. I really had nothing against humans, I just didn't like them. Anyway, my mother gave birth to a litter of wolf cubs, and only three of us survived. My mother always protected me and my siblings from the humans, with the fear that they would kill us and use our furs to warm themselves. MORE ADDED LATER

[color:6de6=color1]§ Or Opened up to Anyone Including Myself... §

((Personality, dry to delve as deep as you can. Color2))

More or less, I would describe myself in very simple adjectives. Mostly, I'm serious and talkative, as long as a conversation is directed towards me. I take discipline seriously in people who aren't children. I'm not an angry person, and as far as I can remember, I've only lashed out on someone when I was younger. I would generally call myself nice, but others take my seriousness another way, and think I'm a jerk. I also consider myself a tad bit rebellious, totally unique, and independent.

[color:6de6=color1]§ I Would Like to Find a Way to Open to You... §

¶ Peace
]¶ Quiet
¶ Snow
¶ Winter
¶ Wolves
¶ Candy
¶ Bodies of Water (Lakes, Rivers, Oceans ETC)
¶ Cubs; Children
¶ Maturity
¶ Discipline
¶ Atheists

[color:6de6=color1]§ Been Awhile, Don't Know if I Remember How to... §

¶ Murder
¶ Religion
¶ Immaturity
¶ Summer
¶ Air Pollution
¶ Noisy places
¶ Getting Lost
¶ People who joke during serious business
¶ Warm Climates
¶ Public Displays of Affection (PDA)
¶ Sun (Sunny days ETC)
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Simply Complex

¤Kuru¤

I'm Here Standing at the Edge Anime_boy_lil

Male
Arctic Wolf
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Hectically Calm

[color:8927=color2]
¤Kate Froste¤

I'm Here Standing at the Edge 2a65d12gb0

Female
The Doctor

Last edited by Rita Fuze on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm

[color:a630=color1]
Limited Immortality

[color:a630=color2]
Robert Storm

I'm Here Standing at the Edge Vampire-1

[color:a630=color2]29
Male
The Detective

[color:a630=color1]§ In the White Freeze, I Never Spoke of Tears... §

I was one of the only friends of this odd kid. He always had this large dog with him. After he died, the dog disappeared. I just broke up with my girlfriend, whose a doctor.

[right][color:a630=color1]§ Or Opened up to Anyone Including Myself... §

Depending on the doctor's personality
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Person

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Triumphantly Defeated

Carissa "Kari" Vaderbilt

I'm Here Standing at the Edge 148199-1650911

OR

Spoiler:

Female
The Flower
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Here Standing at the Edge   I'm Here Standing at the Edge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Here Standing at the Edge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: The Cathedral of Role-Play :: Roleplaying Discussion-
Jump to: