Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the heck is this? Outside the portal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

What the heck is this? Outside the portal. Empty
PostSubject: What the heck is this? Outside the portal.   What the heck is this? Outside the portal. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:33 pm

You're outside a large portal, an odd person with a book stand before it. At the moment you don't seem to know yourself (your character is not made yet, don't even act in character and post questions normally).

"Hello there," he says fixing his glasses, "this is a portal to a different world, do you have any questions about it? Since you will be passing through it either way."

Last edited by Loreic of Turtles on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this? Outside the portal.   What the heck is this? Outside the portal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:35 pm

What is this portal and where does go to?
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this? Outside the portal.   What the heck is this? Outside the portal. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 pm

"You will find out soon enough, traveler." he said happily, "but trust me, I do have a reason for sending you guys."

(I want to wait for the others, and my laptop to scan some important stuff for this.)
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this? Outside the portal.   What the heck is this? Outside the portal. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:28 pm

If you can't tell us what it is or where it goes, can you tell us your reason for sending us?
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this? Outside the portal.   What the heck is this? Outside the portal. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:29 pm

The boy grinned. "I promise you it's not for no good reason," he said as he wrote something down, "The main conflict is something the people can solve for themselves, but not quickly nor cleanly." He put away his not pad and continued, "There is also something going on in the background of the conflict, something stopped before, but returning for payback. This foe is more difficult, and as people from Earth, planet of dimension RPR12, your potential power is higher."

"Now, I believe this item will help you."

What the heck is this? Outside the portal. Stupmi10 Obtained Item: Stupmin

"Think of it as a magic walkie-talkie, if your in desperate confusion and I see no way that you can solve it I'll help you through this." he explained smiling slyly, "but don't expect help for everything, that would ruin the adventure."
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this? Outside the portal.   What the heck is this? Outside the portal. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:37 pm

(I may just start this now, as the others are clearly not even on the forum right now.)

"I really shouldn't waste your time while adventure awaits." the boy said as he walked over to the odd floating book, "I have one more, and quite useful I may add, gift."

What the heck is this? Outside the portal. Bottem11 Obtained Item: Bottomless Pocket

"With this you don't have to worry about lugging all your stuff there." He muttered something to the book and the portal grew slightly and gave a welcoming glow.

"Auf Wiedersehen!"

(You my proceed to "Your new form." Were you will fill out the available selections. You may should act it out as if you were falling, stopped, given the form, then after filling it out continue falling. As you can see I really, really like making simple things into events.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is this? Outside the portal.   What the heck is this? Outside the portal. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the heck is this? Outside the portal.
Page 1 of 1