Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus) Empty
PostSubject: WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus)   WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:50 am

This is a rough draft of Chapter 1

Chapter I: Just Another Day?
[align=justify]The sun setting flooded the area in fading orange yellow as a little robot was approaching his home, a truck. WALL-E was on his way home after helping picking up the trash. It has been one year since the Axiom landed, since he met the love of his life, EVE. He approached the truck as the door of the truck opened to reveal a sleek whie robot, the love of WALL-E's existance, EVE. Standing on her head was thier pet cockroach, Hal. "Evah," said WALL-E as he hugged EVE. She giggled as she hugged him back too. Even after a year together, he still couldn't pronounce her name right, though she didn't cared if he couldn't say her name right. They entered thier home and watched thier favorite movie, Hello Dolly. As EVE was watching the movie, WALL-E took out the lunchbox where he kept his newly found treasures. He found more sporks to keep the only one company, a plate and lastly, another I-Pod. This was black and apparently looked dulled and beaten up. Curious to see if it worked, he showed it to EVE, who turned it on. It was had music and more movies than the one with only Hello Dolly. As EVE began to scroll down, WALL-E couldn't help but noticed who the device belonged to. He tried to say it. "DDII-EEH-GGO?" he said cocking his head. He didn;t know why, but the name sounded familiar...[/align]
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus)   WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:59 am

This is on hiatus, I'll unlock it when I get to writing again.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net

WALL-E II: MAKE-R (Hiatus)
Page 1 of 1