View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 pm

"I don't care why i'm here...more peaceful then earth." He said as he looked at the group. "If we done here...i'd like to take y leave...long journey....to ...where ever.." He said and looked at Vir, who looked back. It was his brother sure but Kye wished he wasn't dead...wished he wasn't a skeleton with rotting flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comik Radd
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm

"You guys sure do talk about a planet you're obviously not on anymore." The dude said, quite flatly. "Quite frankly, I couldn't tell you I knew what planet I came from, or what hobo you're yammering on about." Huh, guess he stopped moving long enough to talk to people. He stuck out a free hand to illustrate a pointed finger. "If I find 'em though, I'm gonna use his blood as a mouthwash." He then gave a big ol' smile from ear to ear and said, ever so kindly "My name's Zed. Who're all of you?" He then looked on at the group, trying to appear as friendly as one can with a severe mental condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blueskyproductions.freeforums.org/index.php
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Mark raised is hand.

"Mark," he said simply.

"Mift," spoke the fairy on his knee.

Mark lowered his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

Vir was excited to meet new people. He dropped one of his sickles and extended a bony hand. "My Name's Vir, Glad to meet ya" If he had a face he'd be smiling, even though he was dead he had the same personality he had when he was alive. He to spoke with a young yugoslavian accent, kinda creepy, bones talking and all...thank Kye's dark magic for that. Vir's appearance could be revolting though, bones with human clothing, some blood stains and rips in some parts of his shirt and pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:50 am

Samuel gave Vir a look up and down before shaking his hand. "Samuel." He said in a firm voice. The guy was creepy and had an accent but Samuel had seen some pretty odd stuff the past few days. A walking, talking skeleton was strange, no denying that. One that wasnt trying to rip him apart didnt fit movie stereotypes in the slightest. He'd get used to it. "Least, I think that's what my name is." He added with a shrug.

Last edited by Sono Ketsuraku Rinku on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:05 am

Kye looked at samuel. "I like you, you treat my brother like a person not a monster." He extended his right hand, shackle still attached to his wrist and chain hanging from it. "My name is Kye, can't guarantee a friendship. but you can call me a comrade.... for now." Vir looked at Kye in amazement...or at least it would be amazement if he could make facial expressions. "Brother hasn't trusted any human enough to call comrade. I am happy that brother has a new comrade."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:15 am

"My name is Diego, it is a pleasure to meet everyone," Diego said as he put his mace away and shook Kye's hand. "Necromancy, eh? Not many human necromancers around? Definitely a sign of talent," Diego said as he looked from Kye to Vir. "This is your brother. A pleasure," he said as he shook Vir's hand as well. He shook everyone's else hand before leaning on the tree. He then faced the direction of the city. "I suppose the first destination of our quest is in Hellgear City. We can rest up there and I heard rumors of a certain 'hobo'..." he said before he stopped, having paled a bit. The reason being...

He heard the 'voice' of the hobo in his head. However, he was speaking to the whole group in telepathy.

Hello heroes

I was the one who brought you into this world.

I am warning you, if you
don't find why...

You will die

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 am

Samuel looked up and all around for the voice and...Just shrugged. "Aint that the truth." He said casually. All have to go someday. Guess he was just being reminded that he was mortal or something. Samuel did feel a bit nervous though. Like a little sickness rising in his gut. It wasnt that he feared death. Strangely, he felt comfortable with it. If it's time to go, it's time to go. It was more of he didnt want to die before learning more about himself. That would be something annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Kye smirked. "Hah...Death.. " he laughed at the idea of it, sure he was mortal but he didn't fear death. "Hellgear city you speak of is there a high crime rate there?" Kye didn't like criminals, nothing against pety theft but he didn't like the big timers, like murderers and crime lords.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 pm

"It can be described as a dystopia. We have the rich fat cats who have their bodyguards; they don't cause much trouble toward anyone, not even the poor, though they tend to hog alot of things to themselves. The 'underground or hobo' society leaves well enough alone. Those are really the two main groups. Others are the middle class; they are average, but help those who need it. There are some thieves around. However, there is only one crime lord and he only remains in a 'restricted territory,' along with his goons and... his victims..." Diego said. He didn't know the boss, though one of the people that owed Diego a favor was of high rank, so they left him alone.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Kye's face went from a smirk to a grimace fast. "Well then...I shall kill is Crime Lord, so that no other will have to face what i did as a child." He was then cracking his knuckles, "If you fell the need to stop me, Don't I have no remorse for those who get in my way." Vengence was known as a curse, but for Kye this wasn't revenge this was simply justice, he was keeping the innocent safe, and destroying those responsible for the guilty and the dead.

(OOC: DVB you know you described most of america with that description of the city)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:50 pm

(Okay, I know you're an anarchist, but seriously, enough. You're a bigger pessimist than Loreic))

Diego wondered if it was okay to let him go into that district. He wanted to ask, though by what he mentioned, it was definitely not good. "...I understand." was all Diego could say. Although killing off the crime lord would be beneficial, it was also unfortunate. At least with him around, the crime rate dropped rapidly. No one messed with him. Things might change if he died and if the leadership wasn't handles well.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:59 pm

(Its not pessimism DVB look around, you got your poor, your getting by plus some extra commodities and your extremely wealthy, its how the world is hand has been since mankind became "Civilizied")

Kye nodded. "Glad we come to understanding." He looked at the rest of the group, and noticed a women who still looked confused with this world and kept writing stuff down. 'Ello Miss, may i 'ave yer name. Your from earth too, no?" He was trying to be polite, he wasn't used to being around humans now, he seperated himself from them after what had happened two years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 pm

(Let's stop this, I think we can all agree Pyro is a filthy anarchist pig who makes big wup out of the natural state of things.)

"... What?" Mark said after the rainbow voice finished.

""He said," Mift started, 'if you can't find out why you're all here, you're going to-"

"I heard I heard, oi, just the part about-

"Dying?" Mift interupted.

"Yeah," sighed Mark. He got off the ground, Mift flying up on top his hat. "Well, you said hobos live in that city, and I need a place to sell this here Manticore. Besides, I don't want to-"

"Die?" suggested Mift from her place on top his hat.

"Yes, die, don't want to die."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:52 pm

(Ok we can end the convo, but its not natural for things to be the way there are now)

Kye looked at the obviously older man. "I thought with age came wisdom... if you fear death it will surely come quicker. Just like if you fear a dog it will obviously bite you." Kye shrugged off the silence of the girl. "So when do we leave?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Mift laughed at the 'age came wisdom' comment. She clearly didn't think highly of her companion's mental acuity. Mark swatted her of his hat, she simply flew out of the way and floated a foot away from him.

"Look, it's easy to not fear something when you see it right in front of you, especially when you're the one chasing it. But, something that talks through a child in some colorful sounding speech? How am I supposed to shoot that?" Mark's brow furrowed, "what do you mean 'age'? I'm only in my mid-thirties." Mift laughed again, she was really enjoying all this mocking of Mark. Typical fairy.
Back to top Go down
Comik Radd
Sorcerer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

"All y'all's crazy." The dude with the suitcase said with that stupid-crazy grin on his face. "It's welcoming, quite frankly." He said, sorta in a casual-aside kinda way before looking back at Vir and FINALLY shaking his hand. Little bit late on that, but it'll have to do. "Good t'meet'cha. I'm Zed. Folks named me after Pulp Fiction, I guess. I dunno." He was still shaking Vir's hand at the time, just now realizing that his arm was moving and releasing his grip on Vir's hand. He then moved on to Mark. "Funny, I never get properly acquainted until AFTER some crazy sh!t goes down. In case you didn't catch it the go around with this guy over here..." He pointed his thumb over his shoulder, in the general direction of Vir I guess, and added "Name's Zed. You know. Who is Zed. Zed is dead." He then pointed a thumb to his chest to help illustrate his point. "Dat's me."

Huh, guess he didn't see the girl or Samuel. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:27 pm

(Radd: yer post confused me a bit, so ya know Vir is the skeletton, Kye is my character)

Kye laughed manically mark's comment. "For someone with a gun, you seem to have many fears...what is it that you specialize in again? Knitting?" Vir too snikered at his older brothers comment. "But serriously, what are your skills?" Kye asked as his face straightened to a more serious look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:19 am

Mift laughed once more from the knitting comment. Really, she seemed to get a kick out of people getting put down. This time Mark's smack was successful, the pixie hit the dust.

"I hunt monsters," Mark said, "Sasquatches, yetis, orcs," Marked thumbed the dead manticore, "stuff like that. Tough as nails to kill, but that's the exact reason their hides and such get such a price."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:11 am

"You might want to be careful. Orcs may be different here than the ones you hunt," Diego warned Mark before looking at Zed and shaking his hand. "Well, what are your special abilities?" he asked Zed.

Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am

"What?" Mark said, "orcs you don't hunt, you fight. Those basta- Ah, but 'things are different here', right?" Mark stood up. "How about we cut this out for later, we need to start not dying and I need to get that carcass out before it smells like sin." He looked back to the massive beat's corpse, "Well, most of it, at any rate."

So, while they went off a yapping Mark began to separate the bites of manticore that fetch well on the market, like the tail and skin. Mift observed, she could of found a way to help, she could grow up to four feet and ten inches, but she didn't bother. Not her job.
Back to top Go down
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku
Sorcerer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Samuel kept real quiet and just listened to the group. Strange people all gathered here, that's for sure. Of all of them, the hunter seemed more 'normal' than the others. Just a man out there hunting animals. That Zed fellow was just plain disturbing, though he did have good taste in movies. Too bad Samuel's never seen, nor heard of Pulp Fiction. Maybe his opinion of Zed wouldnt be as harsh.

Samuel returned to his previous task. Cracking his knuckles. He wondered when all of them would 'die' like the rainbow voice said they would. Best to get it over with now rather than later after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comik Radd
Sorcerer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:15 pm

"Special abilities..." Zed said to himself, just sort of thinking out loud, tapping his chin before coming out and saying "I'm a psionic!" He then gave a laugh, thinking that over again before answering again "I'm an engineer. Make robots and turrets and stuff." He said, now somewhat serious, though the grin was still there. "They take a while to make, but they pack a punch. In the mean while, I can club anyone with my wrench if they get too close. Thing's huge, but I managed to fit it through a belt loop." He then pointed to it, looking around now for his butcher's knife. Yep, still there. "At least when I came, I came prepared." Zed said, sort of with a casual aside kind of thing.

He didn't seem to like that he just dove right in without an introduction, the guy asking what kind of super powers he has. Simple fact is that he doesn't. He just makes robots. Simple as that. Not too interesting. Probably wouldn't be interested in his name now either, as his mind is on what's in the suitcase now, instead of the rude guy in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Vir ran around, and let the 'grown ups' talk, even though he was proabbly about 16 he acted like a young child, more like 10-12 if not younger. Kye was getting aggitated. "You'd think after being aroun dead people for a year i'd enjoy talking to people from home planet...but the dead have more lively conversations then this."

Ha, seems even a lunatic necromancer has a funny side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:10 am

Diego wondered whether the girl who was there was alright, but he just assumed she was just taking in everything in a quiet manner. "Okay guys, dusk is approaching soon. We will need to go Hellgear City in order to rest up for the night as well as find clues. There are also alternate goals we must accomplish so everyone try to be patient. And so the group of Diego, Eve, Mark, Mift, Samuel, Zed, Kye and Vir began headed toward the cyberpunk city as well as the main technological hub of the northwest corner of this world, Hellgear City.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis   

Back to top Go down

Prologue I: The Fields of Genesis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2