Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanako Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:36 pm

I very small village located in the middle of Sakura(Cherry Blossom) Forest.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Raijin wearing a sunhat stumbled around with a gord in his hand. He looked at the ground while he walked causing him to bump into several villagers, luckily he was very known around town. Raijin looked up and took a swig of the gord in his and whiped his face before shouting.."Ahhh...Any one care to have a drink with me?"
Back to top Go down
Person

Number of posts : 298

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Corel entered the bar and flipped the long flowing veil of hair over the pointed ears so they would be covered (and convincing). With a strut, Corel began walking over to the bar, and took a seat next to a man with a sunhat. Grinning at the man, Corel raised an eyebrow with interest and coughed, raising a thin finger to the worker. "Hello," Corel's voice purred.
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Raijin watched as a yound female sat next to him... "Ah, put her drink on my tab Koro" Raijin said to the bar. "Now Raijin wasn't hitting on the girl as it may have seemed, he just bought people driniks all the time. "In fact Give everyone a round of Saki"
Back to top Go down
Person

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Corel raised an eyebrow, a smirked rather seductively. "Well, thank you," Corel said flattered, leaning over gently. "What's your name?" Corel purred, looking around the bar for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 pm

He looked at her and gave her a drunken smile as he removed his hat and let it hang off his neck and against his back. "Raijin Kasaki" he then turned his stole around so he were facing opposite of the bar counter. "But you can call me Rai."
Back to top Go down
Person

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Corel smiled gently and nodded, gently placing a hand on the counter. "My name's Corellon, but I insist you call me Corel," A small but sure smile rested on Corel's face. "At least for today."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 pm

"Alright, Corel." Rai said as he took a drink from his gord. "Where a from....obviously you dont live in this little village i would've known you by now." He said as he looked at her.".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanako Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanako Village   Hanako Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanako Village
Page 1 of 1