Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow   Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Rules, 'cuz all good role plays have 'em.

=No GM/PP, I shouldn't even have to say this...
=No one-liners, which leads me to my next point...
=I want this to be LITERATE. I'm not aiming this at anyone, please don't take it personally, just putting it out there. Literate for me means two to three paragraphs, but I'll let the occasional one slide. Add details to your post: feelings, setting, weather, thoughts, actions; but at the same time, don't go overboard. Eh, never mind. I thin the only thing this rule is doing is scaring everyone away. Be as literate (or illiterate) as you want, but try to at least stay consistent and put some content in your posts, you know, stuff people can respond to. Mkay, I think that's all my changes for now.
=I am God here. What I say goes. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
=I have the right to add more rules if necessary. Let's hope it's not.

Now that I've got the basics out of the way, let's move on to the more important stuff.

=I have the plot all planed out, don't go screwing with it. If you have an idea that you think might interfere with it, just shoot me a pm and I'll decide. Don't take any chances.
=NPCs are fine, heck, I'll encourage them, but don't go overboard. Make them say what you want, but again, if it has to do with the plot, either pm me or I'll type their response out.
=Remember, wolves have been extinct for 200 years, regular humans aren't going to take to easily to the idea. Don't worry, there will be some, but I'll put up extra roles later.
=All characters have limits, especially the human ones; but that doesn't exclude the wolves. Think realistically, if you fall off a tall building, you're not going to stand right back up unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow   Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:13 pm

I've changed a rule, hopefully I won't have to change anymore, because the rest are kinda... basic. I'll cry if I have to change those. Seriously.
Back to top Go down

Been Forever Since I Cried the Pain and Sorrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Roleplay Hall of Fame :: Şϯɍɑƴ-
Jump to: