Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inventory and Self Info.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Inventory and Self Info. Empty
PostSubject: Inventory and Self Info.   Inventory and Self Info. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:49 pm

You're going to accumulate items and skills over time; you can make your list here.

If you make the post I can do most of the item inventory by editing your post. Here I'll also keep track of shared items.

Shared Items

Inventory and Self Info. Bottem11Bottemless Pocket- I'll be honest, without this item this post wouldn't be possible!

Inventory and Self Info. Stupmi10 Stupmin- The one who sent you here from time to time will tell you some important info

Inventory and Self Info. Galdcoin Gald- World wide trading currency, but stuff costs more with this. (25)

Last edited by Loreic of Turtles on Sat May 09, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Inventory and Self Info.   Inventory and Self Info. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm

DVB

Items:
Fishing Stick- A normal tree branch with a pointed end. Ok for fishing, but not the most advanced tool out there.

Weapns/Equipment:
Nothing but the clothes on my back.

Spells/Skills:
Magic Lighter- Makes a small flame on your finger tip, like a household lighter.
Mana Bullet- Shoots a small ball of mana. Weak magical projectile attack
Quick Scab- Helps your, or someone else, grow and heal scabs quicker. They're nature's bandages!
Stage Illusions- Poof! You can make a small puff of smoke and summon flowers form it, because you can.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Inventory and Self Info.   Inventory and Self Info. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Rita

Items

Weapons/Equips
Fishing Stick- A normal tree branch with a pointed end. Ok for fishing, but not the most advanced tool out there.
Crossbow- Just a cheap, basic, run of the mill crossbow

Skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inventory and Self Info.   Inventory and Self Info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inventory and Self Info.
Page 1 of 1