Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose Empty
PostSubject: So I''m Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:17 pm

And so it Begins...

Stray

Stray! Stray!

In the cold breeze that I walk along
The memories of generations burn within me
Been forever since I cried the pain and sorrow
I live and die, proud of my people gaining

I'm here standing at the edge
Starin up at where the moon should be

Stray!
No regrets 'cause I got nothin to lose
Ever stray!
So I'm gonna live my life as I choose
Until I fall..

Stray! Stray!
Stray! Stray!

In the white freeze, I never spoke of tears
Or opened up to anyone including myself
I would like to find a way to open to you
Been awhile, don't know if I remember how to

I'm here waiting on the edge
Would I be alright showing myself to you?
It's always been so hard to do..

Stray!
Ever stray!
Until I fall...

Stray! Stray!
Stray! Stray!
Stray! Stray!

Is there a place left there for me
Somewhere that I belong
Or will I always live this way... ?
Always stray

Ever stray!
Cause all things fall

Stray! Stray!
Stray! Stray!
Stray! Stray!

Stray...

Last edited by Abdivian on Sat May 16, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Deep brown eyes stared up at the vast expanse of sky above her. The sun had gone down quite a while ago, and the harsh pink-orange tone of sundown had faded. Now all that was left was the inky blackness of the sky, it's perfect image mottled by little blotches of white starts. The eyes observing this scene saddened, despite it's calm tranquility, something was missing. The stars burned brightly in the night, but they could never compare with the ghostly glow given off by the moon. The moon, that lovely white sphere hanging so delicately in the sky. What a pity it was that it was hiding tonight, but no doubt by tomorrow, it would begin to appear again, starting off first as a silver sliver and growing bigger every night.

The owner of the admiring eyes stirred. What was that? A noise? She could've sworn she had heard something, but now all was quiet again. It had probably just been a rat or something. Nothing to worry about. But then again, you could never be too careful.

The figure stirred again, rising quickly and quietly from where she had been laying on her back. She stepped out from under the foundation of a long-abandoned building, crumpling and falling apart, that she had been calling home. At least for the past few days. The dim light coming from the black sky was just enough to barely make out her shape. She almost looked like a large dog, but was far from it. She gave a yawn and a lazy stretch, sniffing the area for anything suspicious. Anything that could have cause that noise. But to no avail. The canine looked cool on the outside, but on the inside she was still as jumpy as the first day she had arrived here. This town was much larger that the last one she had lived in, and she had seen a few stray dogs on occasions, but none of this seemed to lower her guard.

She had bad experiences with humans in the past, and didn't want to have to relive any of it. That was partly why she was almost solely nocturnal, there were a lot less humans running around in the dead of night. But there was another reason too, that lovely moon. She had become addicted to it's glow, and it seemed that at times it was the only company she had. She steered clear of humans at all costs, but she wasn't too fond of other canines either.

After detecting no strange smells in the area, and hearing no other signs that anything was around, the weary canine returned to her home. She settled down into a comfortable position and gave one last sad glance to the sky. Disappointed that the moon still wasn't there, she curled up into a tight ball hidden under the stony rubble, and drifted off into a weary state of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:49 pm

A small beeping awoke a sleeping figure. He awoke slightly and strecthed out his back. With a howl-like yawn he stood. He took out an odd coin and flipped it. "Amarok," the figure said before a strange occurance to place. Where a teenager stood now was a Desert Wolf. His purple eyes peered through the darkness. No humans, good. Very few of them were pure-herted people like his master. He ran with a wild, natural style. He needed a place to stay. He came across an abandoned building. It was falling apart and it migth collapse completely in a few days, he observed. The wind carried to him the scent of a nearby wolf to his nostrils. He decided to stay in his current form as he approached the building. "Is anyone in here?" he barked in the wolfish tongue.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:31 am

Sleep had come as a relief to the wolf, she had spent many nights unable to calm her nerves enough to doze off, and just stared up at the sky like she had done earlier. But tonight was a calm, cool night, barely a breeze disturbed the land, and the moon was nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was the reason she could finally sleep, there was no moon for her to admire all night long.

The wolf's ears twitched, picking up the sound of approaching footsteps, but the noise didn't register in her exhausted mind. She wasn't in the small cramped space beneath a building anymore, she was back in her real home, back with her family. There was something a little unsettling about the scene, despite how perfect it seemed on the outside. The first thing was that she was in her wolf form, not her human form she had kept up when around them. There was her adopted mother and father, sitting happily in the grass, casting an occasional glance over to my siblings and me playing. The children were twins, a boy and a girl, and they were running around with the female wolf. The sun was shining brightly, and there was the faint scent of flowers hanging in the air.

A loud crack shattered the tranquility of the dream, and the wolf turned her attention from her siblings to her parents. Her breath came in shallow rasps, and clouds blanketed the sky. She knew the dream had been to good to be true. Her father was holding a gun, aimed at her. The first bullet had grazed her side, and a searing pain was spreading throughout her body. She turned and ran, but this time the shot was better aimed. Another crack, and her front left paw gave way under her. She stumbled, and skidded through the grass, which had now faded into hard cement.

"Is anyone in here?"

This time the sound registered in the wolf's brain. She shot up from her position, and gave off a pained yelp as her head made contact with the stone above it. She was glad to be rid of that nightmare, but was she in another one right now? She had already given herself away, so there was no reason in trying to hide now. She stuck her small head out from under the foundation, and gave a small yelp of surprise. Right in front of her face was another wolf, slightly darker than her own coloration. Her ears flattened against her skull, and she bared her teeth. She took a few steps back into her shelter.

"What do you want?" The female wolf hissed defensively. She wasn't a fan of other wolves, especially when they showed up uninvited on her doorstep. This wolf was slightly larger than the female, and obviously a male. She had her guard all the way up, who knew what this guy was after?
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:21 am

A yelp came to the wolf's ears as he dedeuced he had interrupted her slumber. Moments later, she had poked her head out and her position stated she was annoyed. The desert wolf said nothing at first. This was apparently the temporary den of a female wolf. Though it would've been best to pissbly search for other shelter, nevertheless, he said "I simply desore shelter for tonight,"
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:18 pm

The female wolf wasn't a fan of others, and she hardly came in contact with them, so when this male appeared it frayed her nerves. She appeared defensive and aggressive from the front, with teeth bared and all, but her tail was also tucked between her legs, hinting at fear and submission. Her muscles were tightened, ready to make the fight or flight decision if need be. But the male showed no sign of anything, he was almost as cool and calm as the night air. What did he want?

"I simply desire shelter for tonight."

"So?" the female replied icily. He wanted a place to stay? Well, what did that have to do with her? If he needed a den, he should go find his own, not mooch off of her. Did he really expect her to offer her home to a stranger? This wolf must have had some ego. "That's none of my concern."

Who was this mysterious wolf? She hadn't remembered seeing any like him, and he had a special air about him. Knowledgeable, almost regal. He was definitely very confident in himself, which was a contrast to the young female. She studied his posture, and adjusted her footing to match his stacne. Maybe she could appear as sure as he did. Her ears were still back, but she forced herself to relax, at least a little. It did help her feel better, like she wasn't as backed against a wall, even if she kind of was.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:23 pm

The desert wolf didn't say anything. It appeared she was not wanting to share her home with him, if only for a night. She first shown signs of fear and agaitation, and then she shifted her pose to that of a relaxed if not forced one. He decided to try once more before finding a new place. "I simply ask for shelter for the night, will you give it to me," he asked in a polite tone. "I also advise you that this structure may not hold on tomorrow, so you may need to seek other shelture tomorrow," he said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:50 pm

It seemed as if the male would leave for a second, and she was relieved, but instead he just insisted.

"I simply ask for shelter for the night, will you give it to me?"

Couldn't he take a hint? Apparently not. But then again, there was something comforting about him, almost like when she had been around her family. Only her family had tried to kill her. Maybe it was better not to let him stay around. She didn't make eye contact with him, but she could still tell he was watching her. She shrank a bit under his gaze, not accustomed to being watched. She did a lot of watching, but no one ever watched her. She sat down carefully, fearing that her forced stance was no longer helping her image. Despite how nervous she was at her first encounter with a real live wolf, she was curious.

"Where are you from?" She decided to start with. Even thought she probably wouldn't recognize the name of anywhere, she wondered where else wolves lived around the world, or how many there were. "What is your name?" Then a thought hit her, something she had only realized now. This was a lone male, and she was a lone female. "You sure you're only looking for shelter, right?" she asked scrutinously. She wasn't about to take her chances with this stranger.

Why was she even bothering? It wasn't like she owed anyone anything. But then again, she had been alone for so long, living on the outside of society, longing for another companion, but too afraid to reach out only to be disappointed again. Wolves were supposed to live in packs, maybe he was looking for one too? She would wait and see his intentions, then maybe let him stay.

"I also advise you that this structure may not hold on tomorrow, so you may need to seek other shelter tomorrow."

Oh, that was nice. Another home she'd have to flee from.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:30 pm

The desert wolf was about to answer her first 2 questions until she asked her last one. That one caused him to chuckle slighltly. "I come from the deserts of Mexico. However, anywhere where my master lived was my home. My name is one that I toook from his initials, DVB, DVB the desert wolf" the desert wolf responded. "As for your third question, yes, I'm only looking for shelter," DVB responded. "Speaking of which, since you may find yourself shelterless tomorrow, would you like to come with me? I am currently tunning an errand and I can certainly use a companion," he said. "I would like to know your name and species of wolf," he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:41 pm

The female tightened up at his laughter, but settled down quickly, he obviously meant no harm. Or at least that's what he wanted her to think. It had been a while since she last heard her own voice, she had almost forgotten how much she enjoyed talking.

"I come from the deserts of Mexico. However, anywhere where my master lived was my home. My name is one that I took from his initials, DVB, DVB the desert wolf"

She had never before in her life heard of anyplace called 'the desert', let alone 'Mexico', but she nodded understandingly at his response. So he called himself DVB? Well, a strange name to match a strange wolf. She wondered to herself what the three letters could stand for, but didn't want to pry too deeply into the stranger's life. Then it hit her. Master? As in an owner? As in a human? As in this wolf was exactly like her? She almost wanted to ask if he had been shot at by his old family, but figured that would definitely be the wrong question to ask.

"As for your third question, yes, I'm only looking for shelter."

That was a relief. But then again, he could just be leading her into a false sense of security. It wouldn't be the first time she was lied to.

"Speaking of which, since you may find yourself shelterless tomorrow, would you like to come with me? I am currently running an errand and I can certainly use a companion,"

The canine though about his offer for a bit, tossing the offer back and forth in her mind. It would give her something to do besides watch everything else go by while she stayed quietly under her rock, but she wasn't ready to trust this wolf yet. It could prove as an opportunity to get to know him better, but did she really want that? She did need a companion too.

"I'll think about your offer. I'm quite busy, though, not sure if I'll have time." She lied fluidly. It felt good to seem like she had better things to do, like she wasn't as desperate for attention as she actually was.

"I would like to know your name and species of wolf."

"My name is Kat." the female said. It was ironic in a way, a wolf being named cat, but it was just an abbreviation of Katrina. Since DVB had endured her barrage of questions and was being rather nice, she thought it only fair to answered his. She could tell him her name, but for the life of her she couldn't tell him what species she was. She had no idea herself. Being raised by humans, she was lucky to know she was even a wolf. "You can come in if you want. Just keep a few feet between us." Kat said, retreating into her den and settling down. She watched him as he entered and did the same.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:52 pm

"You look like you wanted to ask me something," DVB said. He appeared a bit glad at the thought of having a companion. Kat, a wolf called Kat, better than DVB, bu he liked the name. She appeared to still not trust him, but she was willing to give him shelter. He began to lay down, but was waiting for her to ask her question.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Kat kept her eyes trained on the sandy wolf, and he seemed to hesitate before sitting down. Was he nervous? Well, the female wouldn't have blamed him. Being in another wolf's home, especially one who you didn't know, wasn't a very calming experience.

"You look like you wanted to ask me something."

Kat found the wolf's words strange. She had just asked him all about himself, what more was there she needed to know? Sure she was curious about his past, apparently having lived it with humans, but was she really being that obvious about it? She wouldn't actually ask him, at least not yet. Averting her eyes away from the male, Kat found her attention yet again trained on the inky blackness where the moon should have been. She didn't know why, but when the moon wasn't there watching over her, she felt especially vulnerable. Was it a night like this when she had fled? Maybe that was the reason.

The female wolf set down her head on her paws, realizing again how tired she was. She let out a wolfish yawn and closed her weary eyes. She curled up tightly and dozed off. She was tired, but wasn't ready to let her guard down, even in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:14 pm

DVB looked at the wolf and around at his temporary home. DVB turned into his human form quickly to set his alarm. The alarm was made so only he could hear. He also slept, if lightly only.

The Next Morning...
DVB woke up to the sound of the beeping and stretched his back. He looked to see Kat still sleeping suddenly, he heard a small rumble. His wide eyes appeared to crack forming on the support beam. "Crap," DVB said before grabbing Kat and dragging her outside. She awoke to see DVB finishing dragging her out of the building and the building collasped on itself after they barely made it out.

Last edited by Count DVB on Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Person

Number of posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Sayden awoke to hearing the loud collapse of a building. Or maybe it was some kind of den? Sayden didn't know, nor did he want to know. Instead of heading towards the direction he walked away from the noise. Instantly, he became worried. He gulped and looked back. What if someone was in that? They could die and it could possibly be my fault they didn't live.. He shook this thought of and growled, turning back around. Instantly, he turned around and started off toward the direction of the noise.

Oh my non-god, I hope they're alive. Sayden began a sprint, and kept going until he reached the site. There, he saw two wolves and a collapsed den/building... thing. He sighed and shook his head, wondering why the heck he was so worried. He sat there, waiting to see if they needed any help. He would wait until they said something to him.
Back to top Go down
http://innocentxxxlies.deviantart.com/
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Thankfully, Kat was able to sleep the rest of the night uninterrupted by uninvited guests or anymore nightmares. She heard a faint beeping in the morning, but blocked the sound out as harmless and not worth investigation, but soon after she felt pressure on her shoulder. He eyes snapped open and instinctually she lashed out, digging her teeth into the arm of the thing that was holding her. She held her grasp for a few seconds before realizing what she had done. She let go gently and backed away from DVB. She surveyed the damage, and realized she had done most of it. Her home had actually collapsed, and the male wolf must have pulled her out just in time. She pulled her ears to her head, but not in the way she had before. Instead of anger, the expression conveyed sadness or regret.

"Oh... I'm, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." she stuttered. She lowered her head and tail. Why had she done that? He was only trying to help her. But, she hadn't known. She had been sleeping peacefully, it wasn't her fault.

The females' nose twitched. What was that smell? Another wolf? She turned her head and flattened her ears, this time in an angry matter. She acted the same way as when DVB had approached, teeth bared and all. She saw it, a chocolaty brown wolf, sitting contentedly at a safe distance. It was watching them. Why? What did it want? Kat didn't like it. All these wolves suddenly popping up around here. Maybe it was the same thing they were all seeking, but she couldn't be sure. She'd save questions for later, and let her actions speak first. She growled defensively, watching the chocolate wolf as intently as he was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:55 pm

DVB didn't say anything when she bit him, but was glad she awoke. He simply smiled at her apology."I'm just glad we made it out alright and safe," DVB barked before noticing their was a newcomer. He tooka moment to anaylze. His posture and expression revealed he was worried aboutt he collaspe. "Everyone is safe, but I appreciate your concern," he said toward the wolf with a smile. "Anyway, Kat, would you like to acompany me on my errand?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Person

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Sayden stepped back. If he were human he would have been blushing. "I was not worried about other wolves," He growled. "Something interrupted my slumber, and I wanted to know what it was." He took to a stance that looked like he was ready to make a move. He didn't want to interact with the other wolves. He would wait until they left or until they made a move to attack him. Sayden wasn't one to just leave like that, and he wanted people to know that. He beared his teeth and unintentionally growled.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:29 pm

DVB felt offended by the other wolf's respinse, but kept his mouth shut. DVB knew better than to fight, however, in order to avoid full confrontaation, he told Kat to not jump him, for it would be the smart thing to do to just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Person

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Sayden growled and started stepping back as slowly as wolfly possible. He didn't want to get into a fight, and he certainatly didn't want to get mixed up with any others wolves. He was actually still tired, and wanted to get some sleep. Sayden yawned and laid down. The cold hard earth touched his belly, and to him it actually felt soothing. He kept an eye on the other wolves in alert in case they tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Kat was still staring at the wolf. Being surrounded by so many was unnerving. Why were they all here in the first place? This town was nothing special. There must have been some reason. What had been the reason she had come here? Being chased out of her own home, that was a factor, but not the primary reason.

"Anyway, Kat, would you like to accompany me on my errand?"

The female unintentionally blocked out DVB's words, she was more focused on the newcomer. He said he wasn't worried, sure, then why was he here? He backed up, seeming even more tense than Kat herself. Then he yawned. He yawned. What, were they boring him? He laid down almost casually, but kept an eye on the others. The wolf's actions set her on edge, even more than she had been before. Was he... mocking them? She growled and lowered her head, her tail stiff behind her.

"What. What do you want? Why are you bothering us?" Kat growled angrily at the chocolate wolf, "We don't need this from you. You insolent little dog! Leave us." she barked. She ran toward him, mouth agape, "Go!" She skidded to a stop right in front of where he had been, panting and in a blind rage. She didn't know what had gotten into her, what had cause all the anger inside of her. She had just, snapped.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:27 pm

DVB thought the other wolf's expression was odd, but it appeared Kat was offended. He could see why as it looked like she didn't handle large changes too well. After seeing her lose her temper, he said"Kat, calm yourself," in a calm yet commanding manner.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:17 pm

"Kat, calm yourself."

Kat raised her head in response to DVB's voice. He was telling her what to do? Screw that, he wasn't the boss of her, she just met him last night. Were all wolves this annoying? Or was it just the male ones? She turned and growled at DVB. Now they were both being arrogant idiots.

"Shut up!" she said to him. This time she charged at him, making a lunge for his foreleg. She skidded a few feet after making brief contact with his flesh, and ran off into one of the many alleys in the town. She didn't care if he followed, heck, she would rather he did. It would give her more reason to fight him. Maybe it was her wolf instincts taking over, making her so agitated. Or maybe it was something else, something much bigger. Whatever it was, it was driving her crazy, and she didn't like it.

She emerged from the backstreet only to face a small group of humans dressed in black uniforms. They stopped talking and turned their attention to the large canine.

"Shoo, go away you filthy dog." one of the men said waving her away. She tilted her head at them, and then growled. Something about their smell wasn't right. "I said shoo." the man repeated. He pulled out a gun and shot at her feet. Kat yelped and went running off. The soldiers laughed as she fled, and went back to what they were doing before.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:20 pm

DVB sighed as she ran off. "Idiot," he muttered before changing into his human form and running after Kat. He saw her fleeing, but he caught up. "You alright?" he said as she understood it was DVB.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Kat kept running. She passed many humans, most who gave her a strange look. That man had a gun. He shot her. Why? What did she do this time? She looked down at her paws. The bullet hadn't actually hit her, just the ground near her, but it still terrified her. She turned a corner, but skidded to a stop. It was a dead end. She had almost hit into a wall. She sat down, panting and shaking. She curled up in the corner, trying to calm herself down. Her breathing was heavy and ragged. She had sufficiently tired herself out.

"You alright?"

She stiffened. Another human? She lifted her head, but as soon as she laid eyes on the figure she knew who it was. She could easily see through his illusion, just like all other animalscould. It seemed like only the humans were fooled by it. She put her head back down, she was too tired, and whatever it had been that was bothering her before had dissapeared.

"Mm-hm." she mumbled while nodding her head slightly. She didn't meet his eyes. She didn't know how he would react to her, she had just attacked him. She wouldn't blame DVB if he was angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:03 pm

"Don't worry, I'll find us a place to rest," DVB said as he lifted Kat and headed near a homey yet small shack. "Oy Old Man, let us in," he said as the door opened. There stood an old man in a lumberjack outfit. "Ah kid, glad to see you, who's this, your mate?" The old man joked as he let them in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose   So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm Gonna Live My Life as I Choose
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next