Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be   Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm

In this post-apocalyptic world, life is hard. Many species have become extinct, and many more are predicted to follow this example. Food, shelter, clean water, trust, all scarce. Suspicions run rampant, the streets are stained with blood, and once-great cities crumble into dust. No one is safe here.

Danger
lurks

around
every

corner.

So keep on the lookout.

Humans think they're the last intelligent species in the doomed world, but they're wrong. Wolves, a species thought long extinct, have adapted to changes better than any other species. But that's not to say it's any easier for them to survive. They have been able to conceal their identity by assuming the appearance of humans using illusions, while being able to revert back to their true appearances at will. Some humans have caught on to this clever trickery, and spread rumors about the wolf's continued existence. At first it was dismissed, but evidence kept building up. Now there are bounty hunters, determined to put an end to the nuisance and threat that is the wolf. The clever species must now try to adapt again, as they are pushed farther and farther out of civilization and into the desolate wasteland that is earth.

Will they be able to make it?
Will they team up and form a pack?

What lies beyond the walls of the crumpling towns?

Don't ask me, you've got the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be   Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:14 pm

So, looks like some of the wolves have met. What a coincidence, them all being in one place like that. Well, it was no coincidence. Whether they know it or not, something in that bland human city was calling them all there. I won't tell you what just yet, but all will be revealed in due time. All in due time.

The Nobles' pressure is now being felt everywhere, their personal armies waiting to do their bidding. While they live in the lap of luxury, regular people just struggle to get by. Many gangs have sprung up, stealing what they can from passing Noble trains, but this is dangerous business. A bounty has been placed on all gangs as the world is thrown into even more turmoil. It also seems as if the impossible has happened. Some people say they have spotted wolves. Most just regard it as nonsense; they've been extinct for two hundred years! But maybe they're not so crazy. Secretly, Nobles have been hunting the wolves this whole time. They know their still out there, but they don't want panic among the people. It's their little secret.

Now in this normally quiet little city, it feels as if something is about to happen. With the arrival of a strange new wolf who speaks of paradise, what will happen to the rest of the wolves? Will they believe his claims that paradise is calling him? Will they follow him in his search? He says that the thing that called them all here is what will lead them to paradise.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be   Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Now, don't think our story will only revolve around our lovely wolves. There are lots of other interesting people out there to focus on.

We'll need most of these roles to be filled to continue, so just pm me to shotty one before it's gone. In return, I'll send you a bit of information about the character you chose. In some ways they are premade, but there are many other ways in which you can customize them, so don't worry. Choose carefully, however, because once I send you the info on the character, it's yours. To continue from where we are we need someone to be the flower, and then others will come in from there. Minor characters only appear for a little bit in the story, and The Fallen is not a vital role, so if no one wants it that's fine, but The Noble role will be huge later on. If there are only one or two characters no one wants then I'll be them, but I can't really be all six X3 That would defeat the purpose.

Secondary Roles

The Doctor taken by Me
The Detective taken by DVB
The Hunter taken by Loreic
The Mutt taken by Loreic
The Flower Taken by Twilight / Sayden
The Curse Taken by Me

Minor Characters

The Fallen
The Shaman
The Noble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be   Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starin' Up at Where the Moon Should Be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Roleplay Hall of Fame :: Şϯɍɑƴ-
Jump to: