Newgrounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Newgrounds   Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Post and talk about your favorite things on Newgrounds.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Cam
Novice

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Newgrounds   Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:48 pm

I'd love to post the links to them, but my computer hates Newgrounds, so I'll just say the names of them.

ScootLumpDude's "Legend of Zelda; Unknown Origins" series. It's a very nice, well done flash series. I haven't seen the most recent episodes due to my previous comment on how I don't go on NG. I recommend everyone go watch it aleast once, if not a thousand times.
Hadoken Dude's "Four Swords Misadventures" series. A sprite series that is like if you took FSA and added an ass-load of comedy, and a super cucco into it. Once again, very nice series.
"Bambi". I swear to you you have no idea how many times me and mein friends have laughed our asses off when talking about this video. It's Bambi, but added humor that would make Disney lawl.
Egoraptor's "Awesome" series. Once again, I must point in the direction of another great series. Egoraptor is one of those guys that is funny no matter how bad the punch-line is. Anything and everything from Metal Gear Solid to Hallowe'en has been made fun of by him.
"Super Mario Bro's Z" series. Think of a sprite flash series that has Mario, Sonic, and the essence of DBZ in it. Nothing much I can say here, but it's epic, funny, and one might think the creator's an ex/b/tard.
"Bowser's Kingdom" series. A goomba and a koopa have never been funnier. This series is about the misadventures of the minions of Bowser. There have even been quite a few spin-off episodes. Hilariously great.

Even though there is an ass-load of, pardon my dialect but, SHIT that is the basis of Newgrounds, there have been only a select few good flash series and/or movies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Newgrounds
Page 1 of 1