Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neutropolis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Neutropolis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:30 pm

"heh...like we need any more information, i already have a map to the Xeuz base." Jim said seriously. "That reminds me, DVB mace, we really should get the underground back together. we already lost several members we can't take the xeuz down with just the 4 of us." Jim said Ignoring Liza. She was a pretty dumb Xeuz, or at least thats what jim was thinking. if she knew anything or had any valuable information Xauet wouldn't let her leave his side. this is how he was towards jim, well Jax as he was known in there. He remembered when he wanted to "Lead" some Xeuz to a raid, Xauet invited himself along. No matter if some one was a Xeuz or Recruit they could switch sides or at least be an informent. Jim trusted Cisume because she was unique. She had feeling, this girl, Liza, Didn't have any noticable feelings.
Back to top Go down
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:57 pm

"Yeah, but do you have any recent information? Where they are going to strike next. If they actually believe you are dead. Current stuff like that." Liza said. Apparently they didn't, because they were caught by surprise when the Xeuz showed up in Neutropolis.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:59 pm

"Let's not argue, for now anyway, let's just have the funeral for our comrade," DVB said as he and Mace started carrying the coffin outside to near the tree. After digging the hole, they were prepared to write his epitath on the very large tree. "Okay, what do we put on it?" DVB asked as everyone was out, including Liza, whose hands were tied with chains.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:04 pm

'listen here girlie." jim said as he got in her face. "Do you honestly think i fear the Xeuz, or death that is....the only reason I even made the underground was to help me get back into the main base, so i can kill Xauet then the queen. Then I won't exist in the world any more, Physically yes i will, but i will disappear and to never be found. Why you may ask because this world is just as corrupt as the Xeuz, I have no reason to stay in something i fought against for so long." Jim said as he climbed up on the roof of the van. "I have nothing to say about Zaft, except this. Congradulations Zaft, your Free Now...Can't wait til I become free as well."
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 pm

((WTF? When did her hands become chained?))

"Hey, I'm not saying you fear anything, just that information might help you reach your goal sooner." Liza said shrugging. She was surprised they let her go, in a place like this escape was easy. But if she fled now, that would be the end of her spying on them. She stuck around to watch their strange ritual of digging a hole in the ground, and then burying the dead recruit.

"I-I don't think we should write on the tree... it hurts it. And, I don't know if he would want to be remembered." Cisume said. It didn't seem quite real, without Zaft, like it hadn't fully sunk in until now. It didn't just hurt the tree, it hurt Cisume too. "Maybe just something simple. Is there any kind of symbol for the underground?" she asked Jim.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:22 pm

"No...but your welcome to create one...be creative."he said from the van roof.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm

"I see, then this tree itself wwill be his gravemark, but just to be safe..." he pulled out a chunk of marble that was smoothed into a gravestone. "One of the grateful people from Neutraopolis noticed our coffin and gave us this," he said as he placed shere Zaft was. He put on it Zaft, a hero who rests at last from the struggles of within," he wrote before clearing his thorat. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have gatehred here to say farewell to our comrade, Zaft. This young man suffered from grim hands of the Xeuz as he became corrupted by his greed. However, he began earching for the truth, and as he began fighting, fate cut his life short, but sparing him pain and giving a few seconds of being free, victorius of his inner search for meaning. Our lives had been impacted by Zaft, however, as old life dies, new life begins. His body will nurture the soil for this mighty tree and for all living things and his spirit will live on us, so he is truely never gone. However, his soul is free like an eagle, headed into the sunset to seek purpose, free from the courruption of this mortal friend and in to the light with stars in his eyes," DVB said in voice that seemed to sweep everyone away.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Mace didn't have any ideas for a seal, heck, he was hardly in the moment. Whenever he laid eyes on the Xeuz a thrill took over him, like when a child takes apart a toy to see ho it works, but dissection would have to come later with the with Zaft being buried and all.

Mace found himself grinding his teeth due to DVB's speech.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 pm

"He mace are you sure you want to disect the xeuz, or her pants?" Jim said as he watched the way loreic looked at Liza.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 pm

"Cisume, as Zaft's greatesr and only known friend, would you care to say a few words?" he said as he pointed toward her.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Liza recoiled, "Holy crap! What now?" she said shocked. Now that she thought about it, that guy had been staring at her a lot.

Cisume didn't really grasp the full meaning of DVB's speech, but it sounded really good. She shook her head, she had nothing left to say, and she was afraid that if she did say something, she would get too choked up and start crying.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:00 pm

DVB put his hand on Cisume's shoulder. "If you mneed to cry on someone, you can cry on me," he siad in a serious matter, how he then patted her head and said, "Your friend is in peace and will always be here, in your heart" he said.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Mace looked over to Jim. "Really, I do want to dissect her." Mace said with all seriousness, "I haven't gotten my hands on an actual Xeuz body, through analyzing a biological weakness could be found."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:28 pm

"Mace, maybe you should tooken the body of the one of the many you killed during the Neutropolis incident, which reminds me, where do we go now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 pm

"I would, but when Xeuz are killed a timer sets off that quickens the dead Xeuz's decomposition rate," Mace told DVB, "It has to be a fresh body."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:06 pm

"Hey Cisume, I just realized, when this whole thing is over, where will you go?" he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Jim stood up on the van. "Hey bitch, why do you wanna join the underground anyway?" Jim said to Liza.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:44 pm

"Join? Well, I was kidnapped by you, so I figure you must have wanted me for some reason. And, I don't know, killing innocent people isn't a very fulfilling career path." Liza said shrugging. She would let it slide this time, but as soon as she had enough information, these humans were dead. Starting with Jax.

"Go?" Cisume asked confused, "Why would I need to go anywhere? I thought I would stay with the underground. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm

"The underground will eventually split, since Jim will go into obsrucity alone, Mace will probably help the science community, and everyone else will just fade away. Do you have any plans? If nit, you can come with me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:06 pm

"Hey DVB stop trying to get with cisume, I said nothing about the Underground splitting up. I will be invisible to society but i will still fight for the good of humanity." Jim said at DVB. "If you want you can stay with the underground, but know this it will not only be against street criminals but the Coraption of the world."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:04 am

"Don't misinterpret my intentions boss," DVB said to Jim, before asking, "Why should ee let her join? I feel a dark energy from her," he said.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Cisume laughed in her head, sometimes DVB did have a strange way of wording things, "Yeah, I think I'll be staying with the underground, I would really have no where else to go."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 pm

DVb just sighed. Jim was a good leader, but none of them actually tried to find about him. "Jim, she'd kill the minute our backs were turned," he said before he froze. He then started bleeding from his nose and his mouth. He then vomited. His face was losing color and his knees buckled. "Augh!!!" he managed to say as he held his head.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Cisume backed away, startled by DVB's sudden deterioration, "Wh-wh-what happened?" she stuttered.

Liza was also a bit shocked, "Oh, I'm guessing that's not normal..." she said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:52 pm

"I saw a hospital on the way," he managed to choke out before screaming in pain once more. Some of the nearby stones began levitating and just collasping into dus. "My... powers... can't move..." he managed to spit out before making a sudden jolt and then he fell, paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neutropolis   Neutropolis - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neutropolis
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sorcarto Clan :: Roleplay Hall of Fame :: The Xeuz Takeover-
Jump to: