Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solomon City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Solomon City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:41 pm

"I don't need to answer you." Zaft said. He looked questioningly at the coffee and then set it down on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 pm

"Look, you might as well talk, you can't get help, you're injured, so just lie down on the sofa, drink your coffee and talk," DVB said before drinking his own mug.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:40 pm

"I'm no idiot." Zaft said, "You can't pull anything on me, don't think I'll talk that easily."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:46 pm

"Cisume, please talk some sense into your friend, though, I'd be careful if I were you," he said before taking another gulp of the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:53 pm

"Zaft, come on, you must be hungry? Tired? Thirsty? The coffee's good, see." she said taking a sip. Zaft turned a bit to face her, "Why do you associate with these people? Cisume, I'd never think you one to become a traitor." The cup of coffee slipped from Cisume's hands and shattered on the ground. She stared at Zaft in a moment of indecision, but then ran back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:59 pm

"Mace, make sure she doesn't do anything reckless," DVB said before the mug down and standing up. "You should be talking, you betrayed all of humanity, your emotions, your best friend, and for what? Power?" he said trying to keep his temper down.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:04 pm

"I betrayed no one. Humans betrayed the earth, maybe under new rule it will be saved, but I fear that it's already too far gone." Zaft said, a hint of arrogance in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

"You're still human, don't forget that, Zaft. Utopia is a lie. The Xeuz so-clled-cause for peace is an illusion," DVB said, getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Zaft pushed away from the wall, almost lost his balance, and then resumed his former position, "I'm not talking about peace... the way you are thinking of it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:11 pm

"Then what? Oppression? The path to peace is not blood or tear except the peace of devoid of life," he hissed, his hands glowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:14 pm

"Hmm, interesting. You say the path to peace is not blood or tear... but humans have been warring since their creation, and not just against themselves. Lets just say... the Xeuz are giving humans a taste of their own medicine." Zaft said.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:18 pm

"Yes, but if we're hurting ourselves, why should we be in more pain?" DVB said, ready to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:22 pm

"Because we're not just hurting ourselves. If no one comes to straighten out our species, I'm not sure how much longer earth will be a planet full of life." Zaft replied. Obviously DVB didn't see where he was going with all this.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:26 pm

"Is that you or the brainwashing talking?" DVB said as he tried to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 pm

"Oh, it's one in the same, but that's not the point. Humans have declared war on this earth, from the moment we first took our lives out of the hands of the gods. We killed any species that competed with us, we denied them food, denied them land to live on. We systematicaly killed any species that was not of direct or indirect use to us. The gods had a reason for making life so diverse, but humans think they know better."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:36 pm

DVB just slapped his face. "Okay, screw this," he said before he ran and had his palm on Zaft's face. "Mind Break!" he shouted before his hand glowed. DVB screamed in pain as the backlash of the de-brainwashing broke his left arm. "Zaft?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Mace looked over to DVB with unsettling seriousness. "He's not brainwashed DVB, at least not in certain perspective," Mace said giving could stares to the both of them,"It is normal anime instinct to fight over land, food, thought, and even other people." Mace continued. "I don't know what kind of lifeforms the Xeuz are, but do you think that anyone has the right to order anything? It's the same oppression that us humans do to ourselves, but with more technology and straight. and don't get me started on 'gods' if those beings even exist then they have o interaction with our pyisical world, the same over all world the Xeuz dwell in. Did you ever think at one point the Xeuz could of been like us humans? or even that one day humans might end up doing the same exact thing!" Mace just paused there for a seaconed. "Oh yeah, I need to check on Cisume!" with that statement he left.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Zaft tried to defend himself against DVB's blow, but in his deteriorated state he was unable. DVB said some words, and then it seemed as if all of a sudden his skull was being cracked in half. He fell to his knees in pain while his brain fought between the two diferent mindsets forced upon him. After several minutes of this mental combat he stood up slowly and said to the ground, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Mace ran up to Cisume. "Hey, are you okay?" Mace said with concern, "you just kinda took of."
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:45 pm

"No." Cisume replied, "I'm not OK, I'm scared."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:52 pm

DVB bit his lip. "You do know that you almost made Cisume cry,"" he said before yelling "CISUME! MACE! COMD DOWN HERE!" he yelled, holding his bad arm.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Zaft cringed when DVB yelled, his head was still hurting. Cisume practicaly flew down the stairs, "What is it? What's wrong?" she asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:57 pm

"Talk to Zaft, I want to see something," he said as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:02 pm

"But..." Cisume decided not to ask, "Zaft? What happened?"
"I don't know, Cisume, I was attacked, he did something to my head." Zaft said pointing at DVB.
"You hurt Zaft?" Cisume aasked hurt, "But, I trusted you..."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:14 pm

"Remember what I said about desperate measures, I used Mind Break to snap the brainwashing out of your friend, his head must be hurting from the backlash, though it's not as ad as the shattered left arm I got a result," DVB said, lifting his arm with his other arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon City
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next