Sorcarto Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcarto Clan

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it - Roald Dahl

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Solomon City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Solomon City - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Count DVB wrote:
"Guys! We have to cheer him on! He's trying to break free!" DVB said with a bit of a smile.
((Whops, too late XP))
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

Number of posts : 892
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Mace began to look around nervously, first Zaft, then the ground, and then the pancake shop.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

Number of posts : 1285

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 am

DVB lowered and put his hand on Zaft's chest. He lowered his head. "Zaft, I don't know if you can hear me, buy you won your battle over darkness, and now yo deserve rest," DVB said. He then looked back at Cisume.
Back to top Go down
https://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:16 pm

"Its a shame....That you killed him, he was going through the hardest part of the change back."Jim said wiht no feeling as he picked up Zaft. "But then again maybe its better, he would never be the same again, and Xauet would find him and torture him once he found out he is normal again, Xauet can't have a human walking around with the Information Zaft and I know" Jim said as he put Zaft in the Back of the van." I think he Deserves a proper Burying" He said as he looked back at the Group.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 pm

"Well, certainly not here. Let's eat so we can continue. I know a good place to bury him," DVB said as he picked up Zaft and put him in the truck.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Mace jumped into the van. "I think burying Zaft is more important then eating," Mace said as he retied up some wires to start the van.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 pm

"You're right," DVB said as he helped Jim and Cisume into the van. "Jim, you drive. It's just straight forward for the next 40 or 50 miles or so. Then turn left at the sign that says Neutropolis," DVB said as he laid down next to Cisume.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:29 pm

"Who's the one who stole the van in the first place, and more importantly how has the most experience driving?" Mace said grumpily, "I'm driving."
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:36 pm

"ehhemm..." Jim said looking at Mace."I'm pretty sure i am a better driver than you, I am the oldest out of us"
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Cisume was devastated. She had watched her friend die without doing a thing to help. She felt horrible. She sat in the van and didn't say a thing, she didn't even cry anymore. Just sat there and thought. Thought about all the times she had spent with Zaft, and how much he had been transformed by the Xeuz. The Xeuz. She would get her revenge on them for taking her friend, one way or another.

Even though Mace was the one to technically kill Zaft, she didn't hold him responsible. If anything, he had done her a favor. He had helped Zaft break free of the Xeuz's mind control, even though the only way to do so was to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 pm

"You all right, Cisume? You look pensive," DVB said while placing his hand hand on her hand like a sibling would.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Cisume jumped when DVB touched her, "Oh, sorry." she said. He was right, she was feeling pensive. She also felt vulnerable. Weak. Like she was all alone. With no one around to protect her. "No, I'm not ok." she told him candidly. She didn't have the energy to put up a false front like usual.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:29 pm

"If you don't wish to tell us, that's okay, but remember. You're not alone. We're a team now, you're part of us," DVB said as he ruffled her hair like an older brother would do. "Right guys?" DVB said.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Jim looked back the group and the concentrated look in cisumes eyes."I think I know how you feel" Jim said with an almost sad voice. "The Xeuz took my Family away from me, and forced me to join them, when i was young." Jim said as he started the van. "it'sa pain that i wil never get over until i join them in the after life, Even after this world is completely abolished of the Xeuz, nothing but death will save me from the pain." He said, "But then again you may not be feeling what i felt, and if you are you may be able to get through it with revenge."
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:34 pm

Cisume frowned and tried to fix her hair. After she finished she gave a sheepish smile to Jim. His words did make her feel better, like she knew what Zaft was feeling, since the two had gone through the same thing. "No, I understand, Jim. Thanks." she said a bit brighter.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 pm

"Be careful about revenge, guys. It may drive you to a dark place of no return," DVB said solemnly as he remembered bad memories. "Anyway, Jim drives cause he's the oldest," DVB said.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:24 pm

Cisume thought about what DVB had said. "A dark place of no return", in other words, death. She was pretty sure revenge was what had driven Zaft to the Xeuz, and finally his death. She shivered at the thought of how true the statement was. Cisume nodded, but didn't totally abandon her plans for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:35 pm

"No, death is the act of mercy which God shows, this place of darkness destroys you internally. Driven into madness and becoming a hollow shell, a bleak existing far worse than death," DVB said before getting on the wheel. "I think I'll drive myself. Mace, do we have anything to keep Zaft from rotting?" he said as he started driving.
Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke
Loreic

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Mace looked over to DVB, "Why, is the place you want to bury him far away?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:41 pm

"No, but still, he deserves a proper burial," DVB said. "Anyway, Jim, when we arrive in Neutropolis, what do you think we should do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Cisume stared at DVB blankly. "What? Just a few seconds ago. How did he... but, I didn't say... OMFG, I THINK HE READ MY MIND!" her brain panicked. She was seriously a bit creeped out now. "How did you...?" she asked him cautiously, "like, do that?" There, he would only know what she was talking about if he really could read minds. It was the perfect plan! Ok, not really...
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:04 pm

"The reason I know Cisume is because I was nearly driven to the point beyond help. And because of my powers, I would have become truly a monster, " DVB said when noticing her odd expression. "I wanted vengence, and when the accient occured, I could. But the unstability of my mind made my powers stronger, but more unstable," he said shuddering. "I don't any of you to go through that tunnel alone. We're a team, Me, Mace, Jim and Cisume, we're a family kinda," DVB said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:20 pm

"So... he can read my mind? I'll have to keep a watch on him..." Cisume thought. She hoped they got where they were going soon, she didn't like the thought of being near Zaft's dead body, it was a weird feeling.
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight
Count DVB

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:29 pm

"Cisume and gentlemen I present to you... Neutropolis," DVB said as they were approaching the futuristic city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Solomon City - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon City
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10