Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

Number of posts : 1285
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 am

"He's not talking though... Anyway, I hope Cisume wakes up soon, we're approaching a pancake house and we might as well have breakfast," DVB said.

I think I'm starting to watch too much Bobobo

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net
Everybody Loves Dinosaurs
Lazyass

Number of posts : 993
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:38 pm

"Pancakes?" Zaft asked skeptically, "Yeah, some master of torture you are..."

-
Lamont avatar by ZethRina on Deviantart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

Number of posts : 892

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:33 pm

"The pancakes have nails in them," Mace said with a straight face for the purpose of humor, "hey, how are all these places still up while we're in the middle of a high-scale invasion that we're losing at?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorcarto.forumotion.net/
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:38 pm

"We're headed toward a neutral area," DVB said. "The Xeuz recognize this place as somewhat rural and neutral, so they leave it alone mostly," he said as he parked the van. "Jim, see if Cisume wakes up soon," DVB asked him.

If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your sig.
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 am

With a chibi face Jim Poked Cisume. "Poke, Poke" He looked at her and pushed her some...."......Wake upp already!" He said jokingly loosing up some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Zaft rolled his eyes, "Just kill me now..." he muttered, "So I don't have to deal with her."

Cisume blinked a few times and then sat up, "Where are we?" she asked sleepily. She had no recollection of the last day, and was still half asleep.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:36 pm

"Cisume, do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" DVB asked. "To answer your question, we're at a pancake house for breakfast," he said.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:47 pm

"Hmm, no, not really. My head kind of hurts, what happened?" Cisume asked cluelessly.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:05 pm

"DVB was obsessive compulsive, I hot wired a van, Jim woke up, and you lost your marbles" Mace stated in a bored manner, "coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:16 pm

"Jim, you want to tell her or should I?" he said as he looked at Jim and then Zaft.

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Blaze General

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:48 pm

"I think Zaft should tell her"Jim said as he looked at Zaft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:32 pm

"Zaft, you might as well tell her, and we know if you're lying," DVB said as he helped Zafts tep out of the van. The group entered the restaurant for breakfast. "Well Zaft, go ahead," DVB whispered as they were in their seats.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Zaft reluctantly followed like the good little prisoner he was, but refused to go into the restaurant. Who were these people? They treated him like their best friend, like he wanted to be there, like he didn't hate all of their guts. They dragged him around to all their favorite hang-out spots. Pancake restaurants, hospitals, road trips, were they forgetting that he had tried to kill them all just a few short days ago? They were idiots, including Cisume. She was probably the worst of them all. Practically all of his life she had followed him around like a little puppy, and Zaft was more of a cat person. Had she not yet realized? Gotten the hint? He didn't want her being his shadow, pulling him down, keeping him from his full potential. Joining the Xeuz was supposed to be his ticket out of here, but look how that turned out, Cisume followed.

Zaft was almost at his breaking point now, there was only so much mental trauma one guy could endure.He had been dragged around by his "best friends", the ones he tried to kill, the ones who tried to kill him, and guess what, it didn't seem like they had gotten the hint yet either. This was his other reason for joining the Xeuz, to escape. Escape society. Humanity. Flaws. Intolerance. Ignorance. And the list gos on and on. So standing out in front of the local IHOP, Zaft was finally going to make his stand, he was tired of not being heard. Of being ignored. Shunned. No matter how hard he tried, he neither fit with the humans or the Xeuz. To them he was just a tool. A toy. Nothing to be taken seriously, "You just don't get it." he told the group icily, "And I guess you never will." He was struggling with how to say this, "Don't get people. Xeuz. Monsters. Whatever you want to call me. You just don't get it." His voice was rising, shaking a bit, he was getting more annoyed the more he talked, "I've been silent long enough. You've had your fun, dragging me wherever you feel like, but did you ever think that..." he trailed off, biting his lip and looking down, but only for a moment. He couldn't stop now, he had to say this, get it out, get out the feelings that ate him from the inside, "Think that maybe I felt too? I may resent it, but I'm still human, just like you, and just because I made a decision you don't like, that suddenly wipes me of emotion? Makes me evil? The bad guy?" Maybe he was getting a bit carried away, but when you get someone going on about what they strongly believe, they tend to do that. "What is evil? Tell me that. What is it? What defines it? What makes someone it? What? What? What?" he asked. Taking a deep breath, he folded his arms and stared the underground in the face, waiting for his answer.

((Whoah, just read Speak, that's some deep stuff there.))

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Cisume stared in disbelief at Zaft. What was he doing? What was he talking about? What had gotten into him? Her old friend, her only friend, the one who she stuck with through thick and thin. What was happening to him? He seemed so different, he had always been so quiet, passive, friendly, but know he was something different. A true monster. A perfect example of Xeuz brainwashing, or so she thought. Seeing him like this scared her, made her wonder what would happen to her. Zaft had seemed so perfectly normal up until now, maybe the brainwashing took a while to take effect. She didn't want him to be what he was right now, she didn't want to become what he was right now.

Tears welled up in her eyes, her throat closed. No. What was happening? Was this all just one big nightmare? Was she going to wake up tomorrow with the old Zaft back? Smiling and looping through the air without a care? Maybe it wasn't the brainwashing... maybe she just never really knew Zaft to begin with? No, that couldn't be. That's absurd. Years they had spent together bonding. But know it seemed as if it was all for nothing. Like he had truly been brainwashed, she couldn't believe it. Didn't want to believe it. But had to eventually. She choked back her tears and waited. Waited to wake up.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:25 pm

DVB reached breaking point. He had grabbed Zaft and slammed him on the wall of the buliding. "You don't get it yourself, do you? Do you think you can solve your problems by running away? We never considered you evil, just a jackass with an attitude problem. Our imperfection is what makes us strong, but you Zaft, you are a failure. A cold abyss. The Xeuz won't mind if I end this," DVB said as he grabbed a stone and slammed several times on Zaft's previously unbroken wing. "Jim, you end this," DVB simply said before hugging Cisume to comfort her. He silently cried as well.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:20 pm

Cisume was right about Zaft, partly. He was still himself, just overcome but a lust for power. He wasn't strong enough to live up to the Xeuz, he was still a passive person deep down. Right now it was covered by layers of rage, disappointment, envy, and a little bit of brainwashing. That little bit the Xeuz used on him was enough to metamorphosis him. Turn him into a monster. He had it coming, every day he lived normally he would yearn for more power, he didn't really hate Cisume. Yes he did. No he didn't. It was the stress of being brainwashed and brainwashed at the same time that made him crazy like this. His simple human brain just couldn't handle it all.

He put up almost no resistance as he was smashed into the wall and his wing was crushed. Maybe things would be better after death? Less pain. Zaft slid down the wall, leaving trails of blood from his wing, when DVB let him go. He pulled his broken wing in to his side, but his newly mashed one hung limply. He hugged his knees tightly, and then looked up at Jim with a deranged smile across his face, "Yes, Jim, end it now. One less Xeuz in your way. One less failure on your planet. Go ahead, I'm waiting." he said calmly, a hint of bounce to his voice.

Cisume hugged DVB tightly, pressing her face into his chest. It was too much, she couldn't watch her friend go through this. Hear heart ached to hear Zaft's tortured voice, it was her fault, all her fault. She should have stopped him from joining the Xeuz. "I'm sorry..." she whispered, "It's my fault..." she kept repeating the two phrases between silent sobs.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Mace seemed to switch to pissed off mode. "Fine! Die you thankless birdman!" Mace drew one of his pistols and shoot Zaft in the knee cap. "We help you and you still go all apocalypse? Going back to being human is obviously to late for your hollowed mind to grasp!" Mace shoot Zaft again in his other knee cap. "Feel that pain? Don't worry, when you die it'll be gone!" Mace barked like an angry guard dog, "would you like your death right now or after we drag your body on rope from the back of the van!"
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:12 pm

((Yeah, decided not to do the Ultima thing, so I deleted it))

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:22 pm

((And my post? D: I would have just edited it. Ugh, back to the keyboard, away~))

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 pm

"Cisume, don't blame yourself. This wasn't your fault, your friend chose this path to darkness, you were trying to save him," DVB said as he embraced her tighter. "Jim?" he said to his leader.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Zaft let out a strange noise in response to the pain. Somewhere between a groan and a muffled scream. Since his knees had been in front of his abdomen, the bullets went straight through. He hunched over and fell to his side while putting his hands over the two gushing wounds in his stomach. His minds were all fighting for dominance right now, which somewhat dulled the pain. His three different minds, real Zaft, the Xeuz Zaft, and the DVB created Zaft were struggling to have their voices heard, all in vain. Maybe death wouldn't be such a bad thing. He would finally be rid of the great stress and pain of the world, maybe he'd even be able to think straight again without a full blown civil war breaking out in his head. He longed for the peace and quiet death would bring, but also dreaded what might be awaiting him

Cisume broke away from DVB and held her hands over her ears when the gun went off. Tears streaming down her face, she went over to Mace and weakly punched his side, "Stop it." she choked out, "Stop it." she pleaded.

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:42 pm

"C'mon Zaft, fight for your friend! Fight off the brainwashing!" DVB said suddenly.

Back to top Go down
Loreic
Dunsparce vs Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Mace seemed to snap out of his rage. "Ok, ok, stop hitting me," he said annoyed while putting away his gun, "he did bring it to himself."
Back to top Go down
Count DVB
Hallow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:00 pm

"Guys! We have to cheer him on! He's trying to break free!" DVB said with a bit of a smile.

Back to top Go down
Lazyass

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:03 pm

((Muahahahaha, DIE!))

Zaft took his final labored breath. He lay limp while a sickly liquid oozed from his wounds. He was finally free of his pain and suffering, able to think as himself once again. He was happy, grateful to not be the monster he had become anymore, grateful to not be a slave to the Xeuz, "Than..." was the last thing he said, an unfinished "thank you". But thank you for what he was not exactly sure. There were so many things to be thankful for at this moment, but it was most likely, "Thank you for taking care of Cisume."

((T_T how sad))

-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solomon City   

Back to top Go down

Solomon City
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next